Motions Hearing - Fri., Jan. 30, 2009 @8:30 AM

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Baez now has access to the property where Caylee was found does anyone think there will be any more evidence found?

I believe I heard someone(TRUTV maybe?) say that the defense entenmologist was pressuring JB to get back in there in case there is any more evidence-cause stuff is growing back!:waitasec:
It will be interesting to see if JB uses this opportunity now that he has permission to go on property!

Oh he says" I'm going to give you a paper, and a pen to write, but be very careful to [cover it]" and then he says "i would write [it?] write down there" and points to the bottom part of the sheet farther away from the camera.

Guess that's why he had her handcuffs removed.

I will try asking this again...

Will the judge grant or deny the defense motion regarding TES?

I think he'll deny it and ask Baez to redraft it in a legally sufficient way. In the end, I think Baez will get some of TES's search records, but not blanket access to any and everything/everyone.

I will try asking this again...

Will the judge grant or deny the defense motion regarding TES?

I don't know, but I kept thinking: perhaps if any of the A's had helped TM in the search for Caylee (or even conducted their own search of their neighborhood) there wouldn't be any need for the TES records motion.

BC just took advantage of this hearing to convey a message from the parents to Casey....."they love her and support her".....that just really annoyed me. BC had no reason to be there, the parents sent him to send a message.

I'm not the least bit surprised. The statement from BC that the A's "don't know if KC is innocent",is nothing but a big bunch of baloney. :rolleyes:

Personally, I think it will be denied. We'll find out for sure in a couple of hours. :)

Judge S. want them 9(Negame and defense) to turn in any case info by noon, so hopefully before 5pm we will know.

I hope the Judge favors TES. I really do.

I think he will deny also. Baez must go through the proper channels. :)
Like making him a material witness for a start. Then TM just has to stand up in court and say that the whole area where Caylee was found was under water and he cancelled the search in case anything was disturbed. Simple.

I just can't belive the smiling - regardless of alternative scenarios that could possibly be dreamt up-like she not doing it, it being an accident-whatever whichever way you can look at it she has lost her child-she is supposed to be an absolute mess not smiling away and laughing

Even OJ knew enough to sit there stone-faced from start to finish of his pre-trial/trial & he's basically on KC's level so what's the deal with her?

Like making him a material witness for a start. Then TM just has to stand up in court and say that the whole area where Caylee was found was under water and he cancelled the search in case anything was disturbed. Simple.

I agree. If the defense wants personal info on any searchers, TM will give his own info. He already said he personally searched that area; remember, he lost an ATV in the water. He won't give out personal info of volunteer searchers, IMO.

I'm not the least bit surprised. The statement from BC that the A's "don't know if KC is innocent",is nothing but a big bunch of baloney. :rolleyes:

I'm still surprised BC was there and was allowed to make that statement. Couldn't he tell her that privately? Special privileges all over the place for the A's!:mad:

Personally, I think it will be denied. We'll find out for sure in a couple of hours. :)

I think it all depends on the issue of jurisdiction. If Judge S. concludes he has the right to rule on the motion, I think he will grant the motion/with restrictions.
He seemed to understand and agree with Baez's arguement.

Here is an update:
http://www.wftv.com/news/18601688/detail.html

The second motion involved Texas EquuSearch (read State's motion), the group that searched for Caylee Anthony. Baez was seeking more information from the group about their searches. The judge said he would rule Friday afternoon, but said he would deny the motion if Baez couldn't provide more support for his arguments by noon.[/QUOTE]

Here is an update:
http://www.wftv.com/news/18601688/detail.html

The second motion involved Texas EquuSearch (read State's motion), the group that searched for Caylee Anthony. Baez was seeking more information from the group about their searches. The judge said he would rule Friday afternoon, but said he would deny the motion if Baez couldn't provide more support for his arguments by noon.[/QUOTE]

It is clear the judge won't support a fishing expedition. Baez has to argue a specific request methinks, and justify it. I don't think he will have the ability to because it was a fishing expedition to begin with.

It was an obvious snub, wasn't it?:snooty:

Looked that way to me..I think it's because he represents her parents who she must be pissed with more then ever since "they don't know" was just in People..We know for a fact she's read this mag in jail before (she said so in a jail visit months ago) & I'd bet my house she read this issue too.

I think it was good that KC has to attend. She should know what is going on in the courtroom and see her attorney in action so that she will know what kind of skill he has and exactly what she is up against. If he is telling her you don't need to be there and she is only listening to him she could have a false sense of exactly what is going on. I think if she sits through a few more and he continually gets motion after motion denied or is chastised for doing things improperly she may have second thoughts to his ability. JMO Not speaking on her appearance but her demeanor again was inapropriate for the gravity of the situation, giggly, horseplay with JB was totally inappropriate for the court room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nirvanita55