Motions Hearing - Fri., Jan. 30, 2009 @8:30 AM

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey fellow WS'ers:
The whole "gig" today with KC in court was NOTHING more than a theatrical preview of trial.

All an act. She WASNT broken, scared, contrite, remorseful. Just an act.

They had a murder trial here in Tampa about a 16 YO girl (Vanessa Robinson)who murdered her Mom by holding her down while her BF injected her with bleach. When she showed up in court, she looked like a church group leader. Didn't work. Got 25 years.
Gen pop. as a minor.

Contrite, scared, innocent, conservative KC. Wait il trial, he will have her wearing knee length skirts with white sweaters.

No worry. It wont fool the jurors. Maybe CA & GA, & def. JB, but not the jurors..especially when they break out the fusion photos.

Yep exacting what I meant. Never pretended I was good with spelling or writing english:crazy:

Thats OK I'm sure others like me knew exactly what you were saying and would never dream of pointing out such a slight mistake.:blowkiss:

I missed the part where the State withdrew the motion to strike the defense's witness list. Did they give a reason? I didn't expect them to withdraw that one.

IIRC the defense had supplied the SA with a new list. SA confirmed and withdrew.

The state withdrew the motion because the defense filed a corrected and legally sufficient list on Jan 22nd, so the state's motion to strike was moot and the judge didn't have to address it.

Thank you :)

Oh he says" I'm going to give you a paper, and a pen to write, but be very careful to [cover it]" and then he says "i would write [it?] write down there" and points to the bottom part of the sheet farther away from the camera.

IMO I think the reason Baez was fighting to keep from having to go to court for these hearings, is that he knows she doesn't know how to present herself properly and she looks bad to the court and to the public. Anyone?

That could be part of it, they mentioned something during the hearing on WESH that he was fighting her going due to appearance. Not sure what exactly they meant.

Let's be honest here. The real reason she does not want to appear just follows her life pattern - it forces her to look her responsibility in the face and deal with consequences. Something her parents have not ever made her do. Why would she do it now. Being safe back in her 'room' keeps her away from dealing with the issue at hand. The appearance thing is an afterthought.

And just to spite those pregnancy rumors: she looks normal to me here.
1zp5jfb.jpg

And she's buying tampons monthly.

So....

Ya'll think that the Judge will deny the motion regarding TES?

I sure hope so.

To me, it seemed like when BC initially came in late, he went over to talk to Baez and talked...Baez seemed to cut him off and point towards the back area again....like dismissing him. When the judge said all was done, if I heard correct, it was NEJAME who kind of interrupted to say BC wanted to address the court about Baez's conflict of interest with Nejame /Anthony point Baez had made. Sounded like a slap down to Baez, IMO

I see pockets. And a zipper/fly. I do not believe these are jail issue.

Jean Casarez, not sure if I spelled that right, but anyway...she said on Tru TV that she was sitting behind Casey in the courtroom and she was wearing the prison blue pants with her ankles shackled. She was also hand-cuffed but Jose B pointed at them and asked that they be removed.

Just wanted to tell you that...

Baez (in a proffesional tone): ok thats your pen
KC: no I like this one better
Baez: (in an irritated tone) alright
KC: I just do

My speakers are on loud and thats what I make out ofit, some of the words may be off or different *disclaimer*

The article I read stated that they submitted an updated copy of the witness list which rendered their objection moot so they withdrew their complaint. I think it was on Ch. 9's website...

IIRC the defense had supplied the SA with a new list. SA confirmed and withdrew.

Thank you everyone. I haven't been able to follow the case closely the past few days, and it's showing :blushing:

Well I hear Your Honor from SA, and Biden, but never from JB. Why does this guy show no respect to the court and the judge? He also never has cases to back his motion.

He seems more concerned about it than something he would've been cleared of. I wonder if there is more to it?? Or is it common for lawyers to bring this kind of personal business into the trial hearings of their clients??

JB's complaint was someone in the SA's office ratted him out to bar for making disparging remarks (which his PR firm now takes credit for) about the SA (Lars) more then anything else LB rattled on about..I don't think JB is concerned about it all & is only looking for revenge against the other side..He can't possibly think he was going to WIN this motion that he didn't (again) even file properly! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member