Motions Hearing - Fri., Jan. 30, 2009 @8:30 AM

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't stand LKB's voice, visions of the Phil Spector trial....
I thought Brad C. looked a little upset with JB, anyone?

BC did not look happy with JB..I also noticed KC didn't look happy with BC..She took one look at him & then turned her head right away.

1. Baez (who is NOT the Anthony's attorney) raised the ethics issue against NeJame - conflict of interest representing TES because he used to rep the Anthonys. Conway rendered the issue moot when he told the judge the Anthonys waived conflict.

2. They were laughing because Strickland basically asked Conway WTH he wanted and Conway responded that the Anthonys just wanted the judge to rule expeditiously - the judge laughed because that's what EVERYONE wants him to do, and said he'd try his best.
Oh, thanks for that Charleston.

I missed the hearing. Is there any link where I can see all of it?

Couldn't BC have shown more respect for the Court by showing up on time. TG we didn't have to look at CA today, one A is enough. MN is an excellent attorney - so polished and professional. LKB loud and strident. JB struggling.

Why was BC late?

1. Baez (who is NOT the Anthony's attorney) raised the ethics issue against NeJame - conflict of interest representing TES because he used to rep the Anthonys. Conway rendered the issue moot when he told the judge the Anthonys waived conflict.

2. They were laughing because Strickland basically asked Conway WTH he wanted and Conway responded that the Anthonys just wanted the judge to rule expeditiously - the judge laughed because that's what EVERYONE wants him to do, and said he'd try his best.

Thank for the update.:)

And just to spite those pregnancy rumors: she looks normal to me here.
1zp5jfb.jpg

Don't these slacks have pockets ? I wouldn't think prison issue would.

IMO I think the reason Baez was fighting to keep from having to go to court for these hearings, is that he knows she doesn't know how to present herself properly and she looks bad to the court and to the public. Anyone?

I missed the part where the State withdrew the motion to strike the defense's witness list. Did they give a reason? I didn't expect them to withdraw that one.

IMO I think the reason Baez was fighting to keep from having to go to court for these hearings, is that he knows she doesn't know how to present herself properly and she looks bad to the court and to the public. Anyone?

One would think that if that were the case, then he wouldn't flirt back and make it look all that much worse.

I missed the part where the State withdrew the motion to strike the defense's witness list. Did they give a reason? I didn't expect them to withdraw that one.

The state withdrew the motion because the defense filed a corrected and legally sufficient list on Jan 22nd, so the state's motion to strike was moot and the judge didn't have to address it.

The article I read stated that they submitted an updated copy of the witness list which rendered their objection moot so they withdrew their complaint. I think it was on Ch. 9's website...

Baez hands the yellow legal pad to Casey, and a pen, and says "be very careful....*muffled*"

MN is showing just what a REAL lawyer should be doing........and how one should ace.......I also see that KC is "working" as a secretary today!

maybe she can add that to her FAKE resumé with all the FAKE jobs she's had...

:bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members