Motions Hearing - Fri., Jan. 30, 2009 @8:30 AM

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't these slacks have pockets ? I wouldn't think prison issue would.

They DO NOT have pockets. Actually, they aren't just pants. Standard Orange County Jail issue is a navy blue jumpsuit without pockets, like the one she's been pictured wearing many times.

In the shot where casey smiels off to the side, baden is telling her something "It looks simple but [good?] really!" and then she laughs or chuckles and looks away. I'm tempted to think its about her hair?

-- then Baez goes to KC: This is gonna go [very well?] very [--?] THEN he hits the mute on his mic.'

-- then baez mentions his wife and KC thanks him for something for "doing it" "poing" "oing" something like that..

[/B]

~bold by always~

This is exactly the kind of representation Casey deserves. Bumbling and whiney. Irritatingly loud and obnoxious.

I'm good with it...

moo
She seems quite pleased with it, as well. C'est la vie (or, more appropriately, la morte.)

Oh he says" I'm going to give you a paper, and a pen to write, but be very careful to [cover it]" and then he says "i would write [it?] write down there" and points to the bottom part of the sheet farther away from the camera.

Since KC apparently didn't leave the courtroom with the paper she wrote on, who has it? JB?
I'm not usually one to speculate but perhaps instead of taking notes she was writing one? I mean, why take notes if you can't take them with you? Unless it was questions she wants JB to answer later. I would hate to think anything else.

Since KC apparently didn't leave the courtroom with the paper she wrote on, who has it? JB?
I'm not usually one to speculate but perhaps instead of taking notes she was writing one? I mean, why take notes if you can't take them with you? Unless it was questions she wants JB to answer later. I would hate to think anything else.

I think Baden grabbed it before KC left, from what I recall.

Baez (in a proffesional tone): ok thats your pen
KC: no I like this one better
Baez: (in an irritated tone) alright
KC: I just do

My speakers are on loud and thats what I make out ofit, some of the words may be off or different *disclaimer*

Baden: are you ok
KC: I'm doing ok

Thanks for doing this. I caught some of the hearing on TruTV, missed this stuff.

PLEASE, stop with all the comments about hair, clothes, pens, paper, smiles. I can't get my life started TODAY!!!

PLEASE, stop with all the comments about hair, clothes, pens, paper, smiles. I can't get my life started TODAY!!!

LOL, thanks for all you do Patty.

And thanks to everyone else that posted here. I slept late, missed the whole thing. Looking forwrd to the video Patty.:blowkiss:

Couldn't BC have shown more respect for the Court by showing up on time. TG we didn't have to look at CA today, one A is enough. MN is an excellent attorney - so polished and professional. LKB loud and strident. JB struggling.

I agree with your description of the Attorney's.

How many times can JB say, "quite frankly".:rolleyes:

Since Baez now has access to the property where Caylee was found does anyone think there will be any more evidence found?

In this link of raw video, at approx 2:09, he rips off some paper and gives it to the trying-not-to-look-like-a-perp Perp. I *think* he says to her "Here I'm gonna give you some paper - pretend to write - be very careful guarding it"

http://www.wesh.com/video/18602633/index.html

Can someone with better ears see if they hear the same thing?? :waitasec:
Some other guy off camera is talking at the same time so it's a little difficult to hear.

THOUGHTS??

Since Baez now has access to the property where Caylee was found does anyone think there will be any more evidence found?

Nope.
That ship has sailed. I just think it is just so that JB can argue exactly were the body was found. 100ft from the curve, 200 ft from the curve. Who is going to dump a body so close to the road etc. Boring stuff like that.

LOL, Patty!!!! Love you!!

Rebound leaves the building!:blowkiss:

It won't matter if it is. They can't use it. The site has been compromised.

I will try asking this again...

Will the judge grant or deny the defense motion regarding TES?

1. Baez (who is NOT the Anthony's attorney) raised the ethics issue against NeJame - conflict of interest representing TES because he used to rep the Anthonys. Conway rendered the issue moot when he told the judge the Anthonys waived conflict.

2. They were laughing because Strickland basically asked Conway WTH he wanted and Conway responded that the Anthonys just wanted the judge to rule expeditiously - the judge laughed because that's what EVERYONE wants him to do, and said he'd try his best.

thanks so much for explaining this...I was wondering what it was about...confused...then got invovled in getting kids off to school, warm the car then hear about the earthquake..(all I felt was a boom!:waitasec:) back to the case.....thanks again :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487