Motive For Murder

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. THE POLICE HAVE CLARK'S KEY CARD AND IT SHOWS HIM GOING IN and Out At Least 1. Ten (10) Times.Some of those afterhours.

2. POLICE DISCOVERED BLOODY SURGICAL GLOVES3. The PANEL to the CHASE was Removed or opened and she was stuffed behind it. It was replaced.

3. In addition to blood other bodily fluids were found--unclear what kind

4. He emailed or texted her about dirty cages - complaining - and said words to the effect of "we need to meet."

5. This is being viewed as possible sign of setup-premeditation

6. Police were looking for clean up materials.

Maybe so. That she sent Princeton a picture of her rear end shows that she wasn't a prude and liked to joke around.
snipped

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lan...t-sassy-homicide-probe-continues-at-yale.html

"Cierra Silva Montes, who went to Union Mine High School with Le, remembered her as a bubbly, outgoing girl who was never afraid to challenge the views of her teachers and other students in class. "

This person Montes is the source of that "story" in the article. I'd need collaboration on that little tidbit from Annie's family before I'd believe a high school IVY League rejection-and-revenge story like that. Makes for a nice urban legend at the high school, probably.

She'd have had to cross Princeton off her med-school list before she even got to the U of R, if this is true.

just sayin, pass the salt. hee hee.

jmo

I personally think there is no necklace made that could strangle me. Maybe I am wrong, and I don't think it matters, but I just don't see it.

I agree, when it comes to most silver and gold chains. But a leather cord necklace or even some types of silk might be strong enough. I've even got one very heavy silver chain -- and I mean really heavy, too -- that might be strong enough to withstand someone pulling it like that.

"Cierra Silva Montes, who went to Union Mine High School with Le, remembered her as a bubbly, outgoing girl who was never afraid to challenge the views of her teachers and other students in class."

What do you suppose it means, that she was never afraid to challenge others' views? I can think of few people of my personal acquaintance I'd describe that way. Some of them can do it nicely, in a way that doesn't make people feel threatened or insulted, and some of them can't.

1. Growing cancer in mice is a very standard lab technique, at least 20 years old.
2. I did not find in PubMedCentral any paper authored jointly by Le and Bennett. Where did you see that?!

In pubmed definitely. i had to think about it but it was pubmed. i only saved stuff i thought was important and i'm kicking myself now. i know it goes with the territory of research. give me some time and i'll find some stuff...and i never said jointly, just that she may have assisted on. i left out assisted, but her name is still on it. i'm sorry, i'm trying. just an amateur here :)

You guys are probably not going to like my theory. I'm approaching it from a different angle. I just joined Websleuths for the Fiore murder case, but this mysterious disappearance did catch my eye, especially when they found her body inside a wall in the same building.

Here's how I've been looking at it. I haven't read about the loves in her life or the rivalries she's had at school, so I looked at this without assuming it was some kind of domestic squabble.

Firstly, since she disappeared inside the building and was found dead inside, I assumed it was an inside job. Who would know about such a place to conceal at body? Janitors, professors, lab technicians, students.

They mentioned they found her blood on clothing that wasn't the same clothes she was last seen wearing, so I thought she might have been either convinced to wear it or she was put in it in an unconscious state. I figured maybe this was some hazing ritual gone bad, or a sorority prank gone bad, considering it was also pretty close to the beginning of the school year.

It wasn't until today I thought of something else more sinister, related to the occult. The date she disappeared was a day before an important date in terms of numerology for satanists - September 9, 2009, or 9-9-9. I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to such things, but I do know that the number 9 has significance for some occultists. If the time of death comes back, and they can accurately pinpoint it, and it's find out she died within 12 hours of her disappearance, or close to 9am-9min-9sec, if not at midnight on 9-9-9, then that will give more credence to my theory. I doubt she was alive more than a day if she was in the building that whole time. It would be hard to keep someone prisoner, unless they built secret rooms into that place.

We're talking about Yale here, not just some regular community college. They have a long history with secret societies and such. Perhaps she was targeted because she met their requirements, such as someone who has abstained until marriage? Maybe the clothing she was wearing (i.e. put in) when killed is significant, in addition to the method she was killed or bled out.

I know that all sounds simplistic and something out of a cheap hollywood script, but it's a different way to look at the case and the motive for murder. If you know people on this forum who are knowledgeable in occult murders relating to satanism, you should ask for their input as well. Check out the significance of the number 9 and the three 9s.

That's just my 2 cents.

You guys are probably not going to like my theory. I'm approaching it from a different angle. I just joined Websleuths for the Fiore murder case, but this mysterious disappearance did catch my eye, especially when they found her body inside a wall in the same building.

Here's how I've been looking at it. I haven't read about the loves in her life or the rivalries she's had at school, so I looked at this without assuming it was some kind of domestic squabble.

Firstly, since she disappeared inside the building and was found dead inside, I assumed it was an inside job. Who would know about such a place to conceal at body? Janitors, professors, lab technicians, students.

They mentioned they found her blood on clothing that wasn't the same clothes she was last seen wearing, so I thought she might have been either convinced to wear it or she was put in it in an unconscious state. I figured maybe this was some hazing ritual gone bad, or a sorority prank gone bad, considering it was also pretty close to the beginning of the school year.

It wasn't until today I thought of something else more sinister, related to the occult. The date she disappeared was a day before an important date in terms of numerology for satanists - September 9, 2009, or 9-9-9. I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to such things, but I do know that the number 9 has significance for some occultists. If the time of death comes back, and they can accurately pinpoint it, and it's find out she died within 12 hours of her disappearance, or close to 9am-9min-9sec, if not at midnight on 9-9-9, then that will give more credence to my theory. I doubt she was alive more than a day if she was in the building that whole time. It would be hard to keep someone prisoner, unless they built secret rooms into that place.

We're talking about Yale here, not just some regular community college. They have a long history with secret societies and such. Perhaps she was targeted because she met their requirements, such as someone who has abstained until marriage? Maybe the clothing she was wearing (i.e. put in) when killed is significant, in addition to the method she was killed or bled out.

I know that all sounds simplistic and something out of a cheap hollywood script, but it's a different way to look at the case and the motive for murder. If you know people on this forum who are knowledgeable in occult murders relating to satanism, you should ask for their input as well. Check out the significance of the number 9 and the three 9s.

That's just my 2 cents.

The secret societies at Yale are undergraduate societies. No new graduate student from Rochester would have anything to do with such nonsense. I think grad students are "over it" in terms of fitting in with the in-crowd at Yale. They live off campus, they are not immersed into the other stuff that goes on.

How wonderful to meet more new WS members! I'm enjoying your posts!

LIONBLINKYWTTG-5.gif

I personally think there is no necklace made that could strangle me. Maybe I am wrong, and I don't think it matters, but I just don't see it.

With all due respect, you are very wrong in this...respectfully said:) I have a personal experience with a long chain. I fell down an escaltor while trying to walk in heels in my 20's. My chain got stuck in the last escalator step. It sliced through the back of my neck and was completely cutting off my circulation. A man ran over and cut it off with a folding knife he had in his pocket. I could have died. I had to go to the hospital and everything. Standards are different now, with the gaps in those escalator steps...I'm assuming not only I had a problem with this, I can imagine children's shoelaces getting caught, etc. This is a true story. I couldn't break it off myself, neither could anybody near me.

With all due respect, you are very wrong in this...respectfully said:) I have a personal experience with a long chain. I fell down an escaltor while trying to walk in heels in my 20's. My chain got stuck in the last escalator step. it sliced through the back of my neck and was completely cutting off my circulation. A man ran over and cut it off with a folding knife he had in his pocket. I could have died. I had to go to the hospital and everything. Standards are different now, with the gaps in those escalator steps...I'm assuming not only I had a problem with this, I can imagine childrens shoelaces getting caught, etc. This is a true story. I couldn't break it off myself, neither could anybody near me.

With all due respect, I just think you are the exception, not the rule. I was replying in a certain context - i.e., Annie Le.

1. Growing cancer in mice is a very standard lab technique, at least 20 years old.
2. I did not find in PubMedCentral any paper authored jointly by Le and Bennett. Where did you see that?!

I'm sorry, welcome to Websleuths tempspeak:)

How thick was the chain you were wearing, and what was it made of? They described Annie Le's necklace as "brown," which sounds to me like something on a leather cord.

The thin silver chains I have would probably break if someone pulled too hard on them. Only the really heavy one would stand up to rough treatment.

With all due respect, I just think you are the exception, not the rule. I was replying in a certain context - i.e., Annie Le.

I'll add to this, too. I was thinking of a gold chain, or metal chain. They stated "bead", which would mean it's a beaded necklace. Can you strangle somebody with a beaded necklace...is it possible? I do believe you're right here, esq. I'm sorry. :blowkiss:

editing b/c somebody just said necklace is brown, possibly leather? couldn't that strangle somebody?

How thick was the chain you were wearing, and what was it made of? They described Annie Le's necklace as "brown," which sounds to me like something on a leather cord.

The thin silver chains I have would probably break if someone pulled too hard on them. Only the really heavy one would stand up to rough treatment.

Mine was a long gold chain, but I just posted that I thought I was wrong. Sorry for this goosechase.
One thing I just noticed, though, is that you said you saw "brown necklace" ... maybe it wa sleather with beads on it or something? That could sure choke somebody, no?

The secret societies at Yale are undergraduate societies. No new graduate student from Rochester would have anything to do with such nonsense. I think grad students are "over it" in terms of fitting in with the in-crowd at Yale. They live off campus, they are not immersed into the other stuff that goes on.

Like I said, I don't know who would do it, I just threw out secret societies as an example of tightly knit groups within Yale. For all we know, it could be a small group of Yale people who secretly believe in that satanic stuff, but aren't affiliated with any of the other fraternities or societies. Whoever it was, they were familiar enough with the place to know how to conceal a murder and a body within, rather than get caught trying to transport it out.

It's just an angle to keep an open mind about and I'd still suggest asking the opinion of websleuth members who are familiar with occult killings.

I'll add to this, too. I was thinking of a gold chain, or metal chain. They stated "bead", which would mean it's a beaded necklace. Can you strangle somebody with a beaded necklace...is it possible? I do believe you're right here, esq. I'm sorry. :blowkiss:

editing b/c somebody just said necklace is brown, possibly leather? couldn't that strangle somebody?

I've seen it reported multiple times that she was wearing a brown skirt, a green shirt, brown shoes, and a brown necklace.

One of my hobbies is jewelry-making, and I believe you could strangle someone with a beaded necklace. Leather cord is very strong, and so are the coated wire products that are used for some types of beading. The ends of the necklace might pop off, since that's the biggest point of weakness, but the cord itself would stay intact. And since a bead was found loose, that does suggest that the part that secures the beads came off.

I've seen it reported multiple times that she was wearing a brown skirt, a green shirt, brown shoes, and a brown necklace.

One of my hobbies is jewelry-making, and I believe you could strangle someone with a beaded necklace. Leather cord is very strong, and so are the coated wire products that are used for some types of beading. The ends of the necklace might pop off, since that's the biggest point of weakness, but the cord itself would stay intact. And since a bead was found loose, that does suggest that the part that secures the beads came off.

Thanks so much for this Sola.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member