Motive: The Truck

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow your right it is back up..why not delete all the posts by strangers on his pics?

This young man reminds me of the class clown we all experienced through our high school years. Why not delete strangers posts...because that would mean AM would be once again gone from the spot light that IMO he strives on. Harmless kid who just happened to befriend the wrong people. LE has very obviously cleared him from all involvement and now he gets back to his life and reinstates his friendship on Fb with DM....does this mean he feels his friend is innocent or is he showing him unquestionable loyalty? I'm so confused....
gc

This young man reminds me of the class clown we all experienced through our high school years. Why not delete strangers posts...because that would mean AM would be once again gone from the spot light that IMO he strives on. Harmless kid who just happened to befriend the wrong people. LE has very obviously cleared him from all involvement and now he gets back to his life and reinstates his friendship on Fb with DM....does this mean he feels his friend is innocent or is he showing him unquestionable loyalty? I'm so confused....
gc

Confused, is the new normal haha. I have not followed the AM portion of this much but my guess would be he does not mind the attention (like you mentioned) if that is what he is getting now. If I were to show a friend my support, I would not need to prove it to anyone else but the friend in question and their close close friends and/or family. When ppl need to prove things or justify their existence through social media, it usually means they are seeking acceptance or have low self-esteem.

Confused, is the new normal haha. I have not followed the AM portion of this much but my guess would be he does not mind the attention (like you mentioned) if that is what he is getting now. If I were to show a friend my support, I would not need to prove it to anyone else but the friend in question and their close close friends and/or family. When ppl need to prove things or justify their existence through social media, it usually means they are seeking acceptance or have low self-esteem.

I beg to differ...social media is the way our children communicate as much as we may dislike the idea! Low self esteem and acceptance are nothing new....as we all know, just the channels and venues vary.
gc

I beg to differ...social media is the way our children communicate as much as we may dislike the idea! Low self esteem and acceptance are nothing new....as we all know, just the channels and venues vary.
gc

U r right, that is how these kids do communicate and 5 years from now there will be a new course offered as an elective for College/University...Eye Contact 101 haha.

From the photo of the two of them on MS driveway. I always wondered how long ago it was taken. I just went back to look at it again.. maybe the mohawk is gone but I still see the red (when I initially saw the photo I thought it was a mohawk).

I'm confused, this case has thrown me for a loop.

I read an article today that said the second person was an unknown man, but did say it was at MS residence.

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/3238686-many-unanswered-questions-in-bosma-murder-case/

Can someone please post the link to DM's Facebook page! I can't find it!???

I've been doing some sleuting on the alarm system that Audrey Gleave's Camaro would have had, when I realized that perhaps the perps didn't simply steal Tim's truck because they would have possibly set off an audible alarm.

so more and more it looks like WM was killed because he wanted to do airplane repairs and his son wanted to do vehicles. It also looks like a combination of personalities. DM's preferences, MS's, and other friends. WM would have stood in the way of all this? maybe?

there seems to also be the influence of dexter and video games, drugs, drinking, etc.

so the escalation factor might have played into it as well. it did with bernardo, williams, magnotta.... to get the rush the risk had to increase. Long ago I knew a kid who lived in a wealthy neighbourhood of Toronto. around age 14 he stole chocolate bars. obv for the rush and the risk, not out of need.

they probably sat around and said, hey, let's kill someone. who it was didn't matter. and they cooked up the clever means of test driving in order to easily abduct and surprise their victim. it appears a lot of people here are wondering how many other cases there might be.

they were imitating stuff they've seen on tv and in films. there is a long list of factors that are common to these cases. being bullied at school. being treated like outsiders. being wealthy doesn't make that go away. apparently kids at school thought he was a hick. seems girls who feel this way commit suicide, and boys just wait until they are older and then become homicidal. I expect they will get the incarceration they need to protect society, and I really hope we change the system to reduce the likelihood of future cases. slim hope.... but.

back to the mix of personalities and profiles. they may each have their own wish lists, and help each other out.... how much do their other friends know? how surprised are they?

so more and more it looks like WM was killed because he wanted to do airplane repairs and his son wanted to do vehicles. It also looks like a combination of personalities. DM's preferences, MS's, and other friends. WM would have stood in the way of all this? maybe?

there seems to also be the influence of dexter and video games, drugs, drinking, etc.

so the escalation factor might have played into it as well. it did with bernardo, williams, magnotta.... to get the rush the risk had to increase. Long ago I knew a kid who lived in a wealthy neighbourhood of Toronto. around age 14 he stole chocolate bars. obv for the rush and the risk, not out of need.

they probably sat around and said, hey, let's kill someone. who it was didn't matter. and they cooked up the clever means of test driving in order to easily abduct and surprise their victim. it appears a lot of people here are wondering how many other cases there might be.

they were imitating stuff they've seen on tv and in films. there is a long list of factors that are common to these cases. being bullied at school. being treated like outsiders. being wealthy doesn't make that go away. apparently kids at school thought he was a hick. seems girls who feel this way commit suicide, and boys just wait until they are older and then become homicidal. I expect they will get the incarceration they need to protect society, and I really hope we change the system to reduce the likelihood of future cases. slim hope.... but.

back to the mix of personalities and profiles. they may each have their own wish lists, and help each other out.... how much do their other friends know? how surprised are they?

One of the most intelligent posts I have read on here, I totally agree.

"You don't suppose this nice respectable home spun lad was running a chop shop out of his nice hanger, and his dad flew auto parts in an old DC3, like father like son?"
Found this quote previously from the London Free Press. Maybe that guy really did know something.

At the end of the day - it looks more and more like DM was into stolen vehicles including HARLEYS - and who knows what else.

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/05/30/stolen-harley-found-on-property-of-accused-tim-bosma-killer

Sources say HUNDREDS OF VEHICLES HAVE BEEN FOUND IN A HANGAR... I wonder if there's any chance I'll get my bicycle returned that was stolen a while back?

Doesn't say where the hangar was though. Probably not the same one in Waterloo.

Odd that there was no mention of the horde of vehicles after the police were at the Waterloo hangar... just a comment that there were some vehicles in the hangar ...that's why I think they are in a different hangar.

"You don't suppose this nice respectable home spun lad was running a chop shop out of his nice hanger, and his dad flew auto parts in an old DC3, like father like son?"
Found this quote previously from the London Free Press. Maybe that guy really did know something.

Stolen parts would be about the only ones worth shipping by air.

Police left the hangar, which belonged to Millard’s company Millard Air, over the weekend. Last Friday, CTV News cameras captured police removing a black storage trailer and a vehicle tandem trailer from the hangar.

http://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/police-...operty-in-bosma-death-investigation-1.1290384

I think this is why the incinerator was purchased..my husband who is into cars says it would be used for destroying evidence like ownerships and parts..if they were chopping them up for parts, there would be alot of things not needed that would need to be destroyed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214