MS - Alexandria "Ally" Kostial, 21, Ole Miss student, found dead, Harmontown, 20 July 2019 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You would think, the first thing a murderer would do, is remove his 'blood stained' clothing, and get rid of the weapon.
Thank goodness for phones, as he was being tracked.
I wonder if there will be a kidnapping charge like the Kenzie Lueck case?

not sure if it's been posted already, but suspect was apprehended in memphis, with blood on his clothes and a weapon in his truck. Ole Miss student accused of woman's murder tracked down at South Memphis gas station

Interesting. After two days he still had blood on him somewhere and a weapon? He seems all kinds of stupid. Great job by LE who apparently had authority to track him by then.

The time in the video in his arrest does not match the time in the press release by LE if I recall but that could be put down to official booking/arrest later on after being picked up at the gas station? I wonder where he was in the interim two days--like when he was tweeting and all. And what caused him to take off if he had not already been on the move?

Jmo.

Seem's like he is pretty much busted. I would not be surprised if he confessed.
Could be- cryin like a baby. But I could also see clamming up & demanding to talk to daddy’s attorney. I wonder if he came up with a plan of what to say/claim- with dad & the attorney- in the 2 days he was fleeing the area.

I get the strict rules and I appreciate them so much! I think they’re absolutely necessary in cases that drag on - the longer the investigation drags on, the wilder the speculation becomes. I’ve seen this first hand in other “local” cases. But y’all, this is an open and shut case - this girl wasn’t reported missing. And the local “rumors” up until this point have followed in the media within hours. All the speculation going on in this forum, in this case, isn’t accomplishing anything. Because what happened is already known and they 100% have their guy and know why and what happened. I don’t say this to discount what this forum accomplishes in so many cases - I’m sure this will be deleted because I’m not citing a source. My only point is to say, for those of you genuinely spinning your wheels here in hopes of helping - this is one situation where it isn’t needed. It may be days or weeks before it all comes out - or maybe not until the actual trial - but they have their guy. There are so many cases where your compassion, knowledge and sleuthing skills can genuinely make a difference and crack a case, I just hate to see anyone’s time being diverted to this in the hopes of helping assist in this case. Just MHO with love:)

I get the strict rules and I appreciate them so much! I think they’re absolutely necessary in cases that drag on - the longer the investigation drags on, the wilder the speculation becomes. I’ve seen this first hand in other “local” cases. But y’all, this is an open and shut case - this girl wasn’t reported missing. And the local “rumors” up until this point have followed in the media within hours. All the speculation going on in this forum, in this case, isn’t accomplishing anything. Because what happened is already known and they 100% have their guy and know why and what happened. I don’t say this to discount what this forum accomplishes in so many cases - I’m sure this will be deleted because I’m not citing a source. My only point is to say, for those of you genuinely spinning your wheels here in hopes of helping - this is one situation where it isn’t needed. It may be days or weeks before it all comes out - or maybe not until the actual trial - but they have their guy. There are so many cases where your compassion, knowledge and sleuthing skills can genuinely make a difference and crack a case, I just hate to see anyone’s time being diverted to this in the hopes of helping assist in this case. Just MHO with love:)
Some of us enjoy the process other than simply finding the guy - though I think we all find satisfaction when a perp is caught.

Some here are also interested in investigation techniques, victim advocacy, crime prevention, defense and prosecution strategy, etc. There is still much to talk about.

jmo

Well said. I like WS for the most part. I think people here try to follow the TOS, but it can be difficult and confusing at times. <modsnip - telling members what to post>
Anyway, I enjoy the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

This case is close for some of us.

His story about why the blood is there will be interesting.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I’m guessing his story will be something like this: “She called me because she said someone was following her, so I picked her up, and as she got in the car that guy shot her 8 times and I just panicked! I grabbed the gun from him so he couldn’t kill me too! Then I was scared everyone would think it was me that hurt her, so I just dumped her body by the lake because I thought that way she’d be found but I wouldn’t get in trouble for the Other Guy killing her!”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018