MS - Brandi Laurent, 29, Hancock County, 3 Aug 2007

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
there is a newcomer here is was friends with Brandi laurent, i wanted to bunp this up so she caould see it.

THANKS 2SISTERS! I now know we have more posters.....! brandi was a great mom. She wanted to better her life for her daughters. And died for that.

We have some girls coming in from other states this weekend for a little memorial for Brandi.

An update on this case- the trial is today. So much has happened that hasn't been updated on this board; I can't even begin to recount it all. For those of us who have followed the case from day 1, when she was missing, this is a nerve wracking day. I know it's even worse for her family, and her personal friends.

I never had the pleasure of meeting Brandi, but we had a few mutual friends, apparently. I was also able to make some great friends following this case, and even though the circumstance was sad, I SO am grateful to know these strong, wonderful women who grew up with her. They are all at the courthouse right now, and will stay as long as it takes to see justice for Brandi.

I am thinking of them today, thinking of Brandi, her children, her mother, her siblings, and all who knew and loved her- all who worried about her, helped search for her, and acted as advocates on her behalf. Law enforcement, media, (especially Holliston, and Dwayne Bremer) who covered her case.

I hope Brandi's memory lives on through her children. This was a heinous, unnecessary crime (as most crimes are) and it upset many lives, especially her two children. I hope they are well cared for, and I hope they know how much their mother loved them.

Sad day, but hoping for justice.

Laurent defense: Wife’s death an accident

http://www.sunherald.com/2010/06/28/2294956/defense-says-wifes-death-an-accident.html

Wallace testified that Laurent said after his wife’s death, Laurent told him he put her body in a trash can, loaded the body in the back of the family’s van, put his two-year-old daughter in the van, and drove off.
“He said he saw a tree through the moonlight and said ‘this would be a nice place for Brandi to be.’”
Wallace said Laurent then said he kissed her goodbye, showed the body to the baby, covered Brandi with dirt and drove off.

BBM :furious:

Going to move this thread to the discussion forum.

So the jury has the case now, and we are just waiting on a verdict...should come down today. Been such a long and frustrating process..three years (and lots of drama) later, Brandi will finally (hopefully) receive some sort of justice today...even though it won't bring her back:(

I guess I'm just talking to myself....but....

I'm all nerves waiting on the verdict

So glad he was found guilty.

I didn't move this thread to the right forum the other day, so now I have to move it again. My bad.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back