Found Deceased MS - Brittany Crenshaw, 19, McLaurin, 16 Aug 2012 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was looking at the small lake/pond on the campground property. But I have a feeling they are searching Geiger Lake. Here is a pic of that lake:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:paulBJohnsonSP.JPG

No... they were searching the pond adjacent to the property. Earlier article said that that's where the planned to search. Most recent article said that the search is already over, and the PBJ lake search won't go that quickly.

So it was the pond they searched. That lake is large. It would take a long time to search it. They ought to organize a group to search the wooded areas east and west of the campground. They're going to need some help on this. I can't figure out how deep that lake is. But it's a reservoir. Those are usually fairly deep.

I can't believe there are only a few news articles on this.

Nothing from the Monroe paper...the news star

Nothing from the basTrop daily enterprise in Bastrop. NOTHING.

I hope somebody in her family is reading this. You need to do like Lynn jackenheimers family did. Bombard the local papers. Call all newspapers and news stations around that area.

Geez, I really wish I was closer.

I pray somebody searches her name on the net....it does show this thread on the first page.

Okay, so she's gone and the laundry basket is gone. What else is missing? Clothing, money, any valuables missing? Could she, have been robbed or taken to an ATM to retrieve money? Any activity on her bank account? What was Brittany wearing that morning? We so need more details!!!

Brittany and Ben's dog died recently? I wonder under what circumstances. Could someone have been stalking Brittany, got rid of the dog to reduce her security and the dog warning her of an intruder while she was at the trailer...hmmm...thinking out loud.

IMO, when someone disappears, everything comes into question.

Hopefully there will be some more information about this case. She has a baby girl and there are lots of photos of her on Lori's FB page. Wonder if the girl is with her.
Sure hope Lori is found soon and safe.

i am wondering who this Lori is your talking about. Please give me any info u have on her. Brittany went to wash some clothes close to the camper and left her baby girl asleep . she has not been seen since. Her baby keeps saying i want my momma ! so anything you can give would be great.! there is a facebook page for brittany please go an join and share with ur friends.:waitasec:
http://www.facebook.com/BringBrittanyCrenshawHome

Thanks pufnstuf for starting this thread! I’m only about 40 miles away from where Brittany went missing and this is the first I have heard about her disappearance. Thanks to everyone who is posting and keeping the rest of us informed.

My mom just text and said local news said fiance arrested for murder.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

I am at church, and do not have a MSM link, so if someone could look it up and.post, that would help.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back