Found Deceased MS - Brittany Crenshaw, 19, McLaurin, 16 Aug 2012 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Without knowing their routine and what was normal for her....there is no way to know if him falling asleep was normal for him. Maybe there were other nights when she was off doing laundry when he came home, who knows...

Exactly. There also has been no specification about whether the baby was asleep or awake. I have friends who put their babies to bed at 7pm, and others who keep them up (like me). My babies around that age went to bed around 9pm, but that is such a variable.

There would probably be several trips to the laundry facilities, as well. One to put clothes in washer, one to transfer to dryer, and one to pick up dried clothing. Maybe she had put the baby down for the night, and went over to pick up the done laundry. Maybe he didn't worry BECAUSE the baby was there.... that he knew she wasn't far because the baby was sleeping.

I have a feeling whatever happened, happened after the baby was asleep, otherwise, he would have had to put the baby to sleep himself, right?

This may be a terrible coincidence but...On Thursday around 5 am 4 St John Parish police officers were shot, two were killed. 4 of the suspects are from Bastrop, LA. Some of Brittany's relatives and friends are facebook friends with some of the suspects or friends with some of their close associates. Bastrop is not a big city so it may just be small town, everyone knows everyone..or something more sinister?

My hubby just phoned from H'burg to tell me about Brittany. Here we go again. This makes me so sad. Too many young girls disappear everyday. It is so important that the locals get involved to help find this young lady. Public involvement was key in helping to resolve the recent Mickey Shunick case. I pray that Brittany will be found safe!

After reading the little that is known, the likely scenarios (IMO) include:
1) Based on what I have seen with cases, the significant other, or a likely someone who had conflict with Brittany & considered within her inner circle should be looked at closely -- in this case her boyfriend or SMIL. BF saw her last and came home to an unattended child. He also failed to report her missing until after he had a nap? I would think this unusual behavior, right? There's also a conflict with the relative going on -- could be an argument that became violent?
-Wonder if there was an argument about laundry that morning at 5am with BF? Escalating into violence?
-Could the relative or another inner circle someone have confronted her while she was doing the laundry? Then stayed with baby girl until they knew BF would be returning from work? I would like to know more about the child's condition when BF returned. Had she been cared for that day, was she in soiled clothes, hungry, etc???

2) Abduction by a sexual predator (RSO) living/staying in immediate area needs to be considered. This person could have offered her help with the laundry given her current state (leg brace and crutches with perhaps a sleeping baby back at the trailer), placed the laundry basket in his vehicle and got her into his car departing the area with both. Maybe she had seen this person around the park and didn't think a thing about accepting his help.

Just praying that I am wrong and that Brittany took a few days to herself and will be back before I post this.

I know under her picture on seeking the lost....the family says they are in ms. They just can't get the LE to help them. They say the LE hasn't even talked to the people in the rv park.

My opinion, I think the LE in MS thinks she ran off, a 19 year old mother that was tired of being responsible and playing the housewife. If that were true, she still wouldn't have left her baby. She would've brought her to her mom or one of her sisters, someone. Not leave the little girl alone for who knows how long.

I know under her picture on seeking the lost....the family says they are in ms. They just can't get the LE to help them. They say the LE hasn't even talked to the people in the rv park.

BBM Well, we know that isn't completely true, because today's news article contains quotes from neighbors and has the investigator saying they have a list of people that they have spoken to, including the fiance, stepmother, employees of the store, Brittany's mother. I'm sure they have questioned neighbors. They might not be telling them what they neighbors are saying, because it might interfere with the investigation. The family might feel like they have no info because the info isn't sharable.

Yes, it would be helpful to know if the baby appeared to have been alone for a long time or was contently sleeping like mom had just run to the laundry for a minute. It sure would help to know also if bf had already eaten dinner before coming home, fixed a quick bite before lying down, or had expected Brittany to have had dinner going. I know food is a major priority for males his age after a long, hard day.

Also, I don't know if this video has been posted yet since we are still talking about her leg.

http://m.knoe.com/knoe/db_283499/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=96YrX2Il

Her mother has said that the brace and crutches were found in the trailer, along with medication she was taking for the injury. It made me cry watching her mother cry.

Thanks! Makes the bf not running over to the laundry a little easier to swallow. I so don't want it to have been him but you know those pesky statistics.

My wife isn't home from work yet. It's almost 5 p.m. She is riding with a friend. So they probably had to do some stuff after school. You can bet your tail end I won't be going to sleep at all tonight until she's home.

The laundry mat was 100 feet from the house. That's the length of a basketball court. She didn't have her phone with her. She didn't have her child with her. She didn't have a car. All he had to do was walk down the trail to see if she was doing laundry. If not, red flags should be waving. I would have waited another five minutes to see if she had stopped at a neighbor's house. If she didn't return, I'd knock on a few doors, including neighboring campers and the convenience store. Then I'd call the police. None of that happened. This guy went inside the house and went to sleep.

I wondered about the convenience store worker's story. But that might check out fine. I think she had finished the laundry long before he came home.

Via her mother's Facebook - they are dragging the lake right now.

Well, my wife is home. She walked in the door just as I was clicking the reply button.

Ok. MOO. If BF came "home" to a CHILD....ALONE..... That's hinky!! No matter how you slice it!!

Looks like there is a cadaver dog on the boat... I don't think it's being dragged... I think they've got a cadaver dog out working.

Ok. MOO. If BF came "home" to a CHILD....ALONE..... That's hinky!! No matter how you slice it!!

My adrenaline would kick in, and any work exhaustion would quickly fade. I'd find her. In other circumstances, maybe not... but no car, no phone, baby alone--yeah, I'd look for her.

I feel so bad for the family. The horror of knowing LE is dragging a lake looking for your child.

This whole story is wacked, IMO.

Does anybody know if the laundry mat is somewhat hidden?

I feel so bad for the family. The horror of knowing LE is dragging a lake looking for your child.

This whole story is wacked, IMO.

Does anybody know if the laundry mat is somewhat hidden?

I think it is on the side of the convenience store.

BD appears to have been married before and the father of a child a little older than Brittany's daughter, who will be 2 in October.

If you drive east from the campground on Carter Road, you reach a forested area with no homes. I hope someone is searching that area, too.

I think it is on the side of the convenience store.

BD appears to have been married before and the father of a child a little older than Brittany's daughter, who will be 2 in October.

Thanks. I can't get his site. It's so weird seeing all the older folks and parents I use to know and their kids...and some of the mutual friends we have. Talk about a walk down memory lane.:what:

I know on the seek the lost facebook page somebody said bf asked for a shovel....and her family was quick to say it was to bury a dog.

Candlelight vigil in West Monroe, La for Brittany on Saturday night.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back