Found Deceased MS - Brittany Crenshaw, 19, McLaurin, 16 Aug 2012 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think LE must be pretty certain this is her, as they usually do not speculate at all.

I guess the $ could be due to family members taking time off from work...and he is in jail, so if he was the only earner, there is that too. She posted "stay-at-home mom" I believe as her job.

I wonder if her baby is with her father.

And this POI/ has a small child too...so two kids' lives wrecked...

I just refuse to believe the donation is Ill willed. I think it's just her friends and family trying to do something good. They would do better with getting a bank account for people to donate to.

Sounds like there was more than one woman, but I'm starting to think this guy may be more out there than I originally thought.

It's possible they had a confrontation about the other women and it got out of control. It seems LE got info about his timeline at work and it didn't add up plus there must be other evidence of a crime. I have wondered all day why nothing has been released until late in the day.

I have a feeling this guy has a violent past that will surface soon.

I agree about the violence part.I picked up some anger in his interview,when he was starting to get frustrated.I would say this guy has some anger issues.He seemed really hyped up too.

Somebody ask on the fb page why exactly they needed donations if no body was found. They wanted to know exactly where the money would be going....and said they would feel more comfortable if it was going into an account for the daughter.

And they want checks to be made out directly to the sister. This is her sister on her dad's side. I'm guessing to help pay for lodging while she is in Mississippi? That still rubs me the wrong way.

I know Gina (Brittany's mom) has a separate fund set up and local business in West Monroe have donation boxes set out. I haven't seen her car at work all week long, which is to be expected.

And to the person asking about Brooklyn, I believe she is with Gina. I haven't talked to them, but on the KNOE interview, she said Brooklyn keeps asking for her for Brittany.

This is just crazy!! Why would this do such a thing?? I mean what a heartless monster if he killed this poor girl, a young mother. And if he burned her body????? If this is in fact her body LE has found.... There are just no words. :(

I just watched that interview and it has more holes in it then Swiss cheese.He barely looked up.Looked like he was talking to the ground.All the sobbing and no real tears.His story was just beyond belief and just had to throw the ex in there.Oh and don't forget the homeless guy.The little girl said Mommy outside.Right.No wonder he got arrested,he has the word guilty stamped on his forehead.What got me the most was when he checked to see if the cup was cold.Who does that? Now the question for him is where is Brittany?

Well said! My thoughts exactly. The video was incredible.

This is just awful. Poor Brittany.

As far as the donations are concerned I'm going to cut them some slack. Their lives are reeling right now and it just takes one person to suggest it and bamm it snowballs.

I'm sure their first and foremost concern is to find Brittany and have some sort of sense as to what has happened here.

We are a victim friendly forum (the family are victims as well) and I feel we need to stay neutral on this matter right now.

with all this mention of the "laundry" I am thinking that something happened when she walked back with the basket and that is why it is missing..

what man would notice that the laundry basket is missing right off the bat? I certainly know that if I was missing Mister Nurse would not check the laundry basket.

And I further do not think that she would leave the baby alone to go do the laundry either.

:moo:

As far as the donations are concerned I'm going to cut them some slack. Their lives are reeling right now and it just takes one person to suggest it and bamm it snowballs.

I'm sure their first and foremost concern is to find Brittany and have some sort of sense as to what has happened here.

We are a victim friendly forum here and I feel we need to stay neutral on this matter right now.

bbm

this cannot be stated enough. Thank you pizza.

with all this mention of the "laundry" I am thinking that something happened when she walked back with the basket and that is why it is missing..

what man would notice that the laundry basket is missing right off the bat? I certainly know that if I was missing Mister Nurse would not check the laundry basket.

And I further do not think that she would leave the baby alone to go do the laundry either.

:moo:

I agree, I just don't think she would leave the baby alone.

My dh doesn't notice the basket either, he puts his laundry in one place every night after work, in the corner of the closet where the basket always is lol, whether it's there or not !

Ot...my hubby can't even make his clothes hit the basket. Wherever he decided to change, that's where they stay.

I wonder what made LE say this might be Brittany...when so badly burned. That is a horrible image to have, if they don't have a fair idea that this is her.

Ot...my hubby can't even make his clothes hit the basket. Wherever he decided to change, that's where they stay.

exactly...

and he did not look like the type that would be all up on where the laundry basket is.

(mister nurse is what I refer to as a "draper".... he drapes his clothes all over so they can "air out"... drives me nuts.. We used to have a laundry chute in the floor one place we were stationed and he would throw them on top of the little door but not push them down)

Call it women's laundry intuition.. but I am not buying his laundry basket story. That being said I do think, since it was the last time she was sighted other than by him, that the basket and doing laundry are very significant to what happened to her in the timing of events.

:moo::twocents::moo:

I wonder what made LE say this might be Brittany...when so badly burned. That is a horrible image to have, if they don't have a fair idea that this is her.

Maybe jewelry,she had on or could it be tattoos would still show up?

exactly...

and he did not look like the type that would be all up on where the laundry basket is.

(mister nurse is what I refer to as a "draper".... he drapes his clothes all over so they can "air out"... drives me nuts.. We used to have a laundry chute in the floor one place we were stationed and he would throw them on top of the little door but not push them down)

Call it women's laundry intuition.. but I am not buying his laundry basket story. That being said I do think, since it was the last time she was sighted other than by him, that the basket and doing laundry are very significant to what happened to her in the timing of events.

:moo::twocents::moo:

Yep, a little bit of truth in every little lie. He is inserting himself big time thinking he's covering his lying eyes(as seen in the video)

About the donations...I do believe it makes sense to ask exactly where/who the donated money is going to and how it's going to be spent. If it's for the funeral, travel, posters, etc. There are a lot of scum. Anybody could have made that fb page. Heck, the killer could have made the page.

Not everybody knows what to do when their kid is murdered???? and they NEED help to pay for expenses.

But I am willing to give anybody a chance. People should not be offended if people ask where money is going.

In an ideal world....the family should have set up an account with a bank and explained exactly where everything was going and what would be done with what's left over.

Just my 2 cents. Not meant to offend anybody.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee
Back