Found Deceased MS - Brittany Crenshaw, 19, McLaurin, 16 Aug 2012 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
About the donations...I do believe it makes sense to ask exactly where/who the donated money is going to and how it's going to be spent. If it's for the funeral, travel, posters, etc. There are a lot of scum. Anybody could have made that fb page. Heck, the killer could have made the page.

Not everybody knows what to do when their kid is murdered???? and they NEED help to pay for expenses.

But I am willing to give anybody a chance. People should not be offended if people ask where money is going.

In an ideal world....the family should have set up an account with a bank and explained exactly where everything was going and what would be done with what's left over.

Just my 2 cents. Not meant to offend anybody.

I understand I really do. Just don't think that is what's on their minds right now. They probably have left it to an outsider that has no clue as to how this sort of thing is handled.

Maybe the laundry basket was used to carry her body.

Now that makes complete sense.Wrap her up in a blanket and carry her out in the laundry basket.If this happened I will never look at a laundry basket the same way again.

Well goodnight all, may Britanny's family have some answers soon and I hope love and strength is surrounding all families involved.

I understand I really do. Just don't think that is what's on their minds right now. They probably have left it to an outsider that has no clue as to how this sort of thing is handled.
Oh, I agree with you 110%.

That's fine, but dealing with questions by threatening to ban, etc...is not helping matters. People who ask questions may be the ones who really want to help.

Living in the hometown of Brittany, the speculation of the page, it is or was being updated by a person very close to Brittany's age. Very kindhearted person...but this situation is over and way beyond what they are emotional mature enough to manage in an adult manner. Just my opinion! But why would you start a page today and now say this is the last post you will see on here? Heart was in the right place... But it's a cruel world !

Living in the hometown of Brittany, the speculation of the page, it is or was being updated by a person very close to Brittany's age. Very kindhearted person...but this situation is over and way beyond what they are emotional mature enough to manage in an adult manner. Just my opinion! But why would you start a page today and now say this is the last post you will see on here? Heart was in the right place... But it's a cruel world !

Welcome to the board. I don't know how to do all the balloons and things the veteran members do.

I pretty much figured the admin of the page was one of brittanys friends. Bless her heart.

Thank you for sharing and welcome!

What a beautiful girl ,and we should know more by tomorrow.Body was burned beyond recognition.
http://www2.whlt.com/news/2012/aug/23/more-information-crenshaw-disappearance-ar-4400728/

They haven't said specifically where she was found, just Harrison County. Along a road, close to what hwy/rd, nothing. Feeling this is her.

data=Ay5GWBeob_WIPLDYoIWcfVXxvZu9XwJ55OX7Ag,LY3hlQL8swlXbtQEt6bOW9dHMbnHoohBWUPwDsmRszX1NRJMAWCIxqiYPakRkTyY5-64Yq0K_M1zlv1FtcPunMiJkiKKL5WzHinuet9Sl2UCONzn_OhfDYAXcpMBeoRqy1RHlvBeSFwTb0qSYE4K9ag49kUB36PpGDKpSx6xxLXHPTUT-t8Sh6S6DGvgeg

I'm not local and need to visulize. Where did he say he was going to work next and they had put both names when getting the electric hooked up? Was it Bay St Louis? TIA

They haven't said specifically where she was found, just Harrison County. Along a road, close to what hwy/rd, nothing. Feeling this is her.

data=Ay5GWBeob_WIPLDYoIWcfVXxvZu9XwJ55OX7Ag,LY3hlQL8swlXbtQEt6bOW9dHMbnHoohBWUPwDsmRszX1NRJMAWCIxqiYPakRkTyY5-64Yq0K_M1zlv1FtcPunMiJkiKKL5WzHinuet9Sl2UCONzn_OhfDYAXcpMBeoRqy1RHlvBeSFwTb0qSYE4K9ag49kUB36PpGDKpSx6xxLXHPTUT-t8Sh6S6DGvgeg

I'm not local and need to visulize. Where did he say he was going to work next and they had put both names when getting the electric hooked up? Was it Bay St Louis? TIA

I thought he said Pass Christian. I will go back and listen.

Thanks! I have been on this site numerous times, but have never registered or posted anything. My gut instinct is this will have an ending that no person could ever imagine!
Truly Heartbreaking!

Was just going to post this. Someone commented on the bring Brittany home page that she thought the construction crew at the mall only worked at night, which kills him saying he left for work at 5am. Anyone know if that's true or not?

I have been to Turtle Creek when they are putting in a new store (so remodeling the store space), and they work through the day. I guess it depends on what kind of construction he was doing.

http://m.wlox.com/autojuice?targetU...s-investigating-body-found-on-gulf-haven-road

There is the link to the info I was talking about a few hours ago. I'm assuming this body is the same.

Welcome to the board. I don't know how to do all the balloons and things the veteran members do.

I pretty much figured the admin of the page was one of brittanys friends. Bless her heart.

If the smilies are not on sample beside the reply box...or I can't remember..nor guess the words for it, I don't use them. When I try to bring up the whole page of smilies, it gets stuck and takes about 3-5 minutes to load. Don't know why.

Help you out a little: Welcome Cpgh!!!!!! :seeya:

Thanks! I have been on this site numerous times, but have never registered or posted anything. My gut instinct is this will have an ending that no person could ever imagine!
Truly Heartbreaking!

Interesting that the female interviewed was called a suspect, but not charged. Of course, that could just be media's interpretation also. ??

I'm not local and need to visulize. Where did he say he was going to work next and they had put both names when getting the electric hooked up? Was it Bay St Louis? TIA[/QUOT

Someone on the stations facebook is saying it could be down a trail right past a sharp curve on Gulfhaven.Because there is a burn dump pile not too far down the trail. (4th comment on that page)

https://www.facebook.com/WLOXTV/posts/255862534533440

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee
Back