Found Deceased MS - Brittany Crenshaw, 19, McLaurin, 16 Aug 2012 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think the 'witness' that they had an 'arrest warrant' for (one of the links) sang like a bird! This smooth talking guy asked her to do something or help with something that got her 'hinky meter' up. Whether she knew what it was before or after or at all, when LE shows up with a warrant, she told all.

When the body was mentioned as 'burned', I KNEW it was Brittany KWIM? I used words that I very seldom use (*&#%).

I watched the interview with the bf AFTER the arrest. What I noticed most was his chin. It was 'rock hard' and didn't tremble or wrinkle at all. Usually, when people are trying to hold back tears/emotion, their chin will wrinkle ever so slightly.

Sad to see these young lives destroyed. Seems young people these days have no anchor.

The homicide/murder thing is so sad - speaks to these young people learning new terms that should be rare.

JMO - based on experience.

Just got a message from a friend. There was a body found on Gulf Haven Rd in Harrison County. I'm not familiar with that area, is it near where Brittany went missing from?

Bumping this for location

hth

http://m.wlox.com/autojuice?targetU...s-investigating-body-found-on-gulf-haven-road

There is the link to the info I was talking about a few hours ago. I'm assuming this body is the same.

Thank you. Another utility worker find. Oh boy..:waitasec:

Deputies investigating body found on Gulf Haven Road

Sheriff Melvin Brisolara told WLOX News a utility worker discovered the body in a rural area on Gulf Haven Road near a burn pile.

There is a road and a lane both named Gulf Haven Road. I'm guessing it's dirt lane by the pic included in your link.

Trying street view here, but whoever placed that body there knows the area...and is comfortable with it. IMO

You may need to click on the title.

McLaurin, MS to Gulf Haven Rd - Google Maps

I think the 'witness' that they had an 'arrest warrant' for (one of the links) sang like a bird! This smooth talking guy asked her to do something or help with something that got her 'hinky meter' up. Whether she knew what it was before or after or at all, when LE shows up with a warrant, she told all.

When the body was mentioned as 'burned', I KNEW it was Brittany KWIM? I used words that I very seldom use (*&#%).

I watched the interview with the bf AFTER the arrest. What I noticed most was his chin. It was 'rock hard' and didn't tremble or wrinkle at all. Usually, when people are trying to hold back tears/emotion, their chin will wrinkle ever so slightly.

Sad to see these young lives destroyed. Seems young people these days have no anchor.

The homicide/murder thing is so sad - speaks to these young people learning new terms that should be rare.

JMO - based on experience.

Seems like she would have been taken in, at least. Or maybe she was. Was the body found after LE spoke to her, I wonder.

Also, Brittany seems to have had a ton of family support, from her FB page. No real need for this guy in her life, sadly. And her child has a father, who seems to be involved with the little girl. What a terrible waste of life. And what kind of savage, who would do this.

Looks like he changed or updated his location to "Bastrop, LA" on Monday, which would have been the 20th. And she "went missing" on the 16th? Nothing better to be doing...?

Looks like he changed or updated his location to "Bastrop, LA" on Monday, which would have been the 20th. And she "went missing" on the 16th? Nothing better to be doing...?

I guess he was moving on,hmm I guess he didn't think he would be moving to
the jail house.Shows how smart he thinks he is... :jail:

I tried my best to transcribe the video, because there is more evidence in there than I heard the first time.

http://www.wdam.com/story/19353728/raw-video-fiance-of-missing-woman-talks

BD: &#8220;The last time I really for sure seen her was Thursday morning when I went to work. I gave her a hug and a kiss. She woke me up, told me it was time for work. Filled the baby&#8217;s cup up. I got dressed. I gave her a hug and kiss again. I told her I loved her, and she told me she would see me when I got home. I gave her Brooklyn&#8217;s cup and went to work. And when I come in that evening, I come in and&#8230; <clears throat> Brooklyn&#8217;s cup, I checked her cup. Her cup was cold. Um, I looked, and I was like, well, there&#8217;s a laundry basket missing she&#8217;s just doing laundry. I mean, it&#8217;s not uncommon for me to come home and her be doing laundry. And Brooklyn be there asleep, it&#8217;s not uncommon. It happens. I mean, it&#8217;s just right there. And so, I mean, I didn&#8217;t really think to go look, I mean. I didn&#8217;t, I mean, and I feel bad that I didn&#8217;t now, but I didn&#8217;t think nothing about it. So I laid down, and like I told the police, I&#8217;m not for sure, but I can say I kinda remember giving her a hug and a kiss and then she was getting in bed and told me she would see me in the morning, but I&#8217;m not for sure, I don&#8217;t know. I might have been dreaming, I don&#8217;t know. And&#8230;
Reporter: &#8220;So what time did you go to bed that night?
BD: Probably 9, 9:30, 10&#8230; I&#8217;m not totally for sure. I come in around 8-8:30 and I took a shower and I got in the bed and I was gonna wait up for her, I don&#8217;t know for sure what time I went to sleep. I had the TV on, and I was gonna wait up for her and I just fell asleep. And when I woke up, I woke up to Brooklyn, wanting a cup. And I got up, and I did a few things here and I had some phone calls and then it registered with me that she wasn&#8217;t here. And I was like, OK, and she&#8217;s not at the Laundromat, and I went and looked and I went to calling her family, and she&#8217;s just&#8230;. She&#8217;s just gone.&#8221;
Reporter: &#8220;Is there, and there&#8217;s, what it was the first thing you thought when you were going down, going door to door and she just wasn&#8217;t showing up...&#8221;
BD: <interrupts> &#8220;Maybe she just went somewhere. Maybe she just went somewhere and didn&#8217;t tell nobody and she just went&#8230;, or&#8230; and she knew I was there with Brooklyn and everything was safe and she was there, she just woke up and left and went.&#8221; <shrugs>

Reporter: &#8220;And Brooklyn couldn&#8217;t say anything. She&#8217;s too young. She couldn&#8217;t say.&#8221;
BD: &#8220;I asked her. I said, &#8216;Where&#8217;d Mommy go?&#8217; and she just said, &#8216;Outside, Daddy. Outside.&#8217; That&#8217;s all she&#8217;d say&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;. And I don&#8217;t know.&#8221;
Reporter: &#8220;And, what&#8217;s your instinct right now? I mean, did Brittany have enemies? Did people not like her? Did she know anyone around here?&#8221;

BD: &#8220;As far as enemies and people not liking her, we didn&#8217;t know nobody here. I mean, she had some conflicts with her ex-stepmother and stuff like that, and her and her ex, the baby&#8217;s dad, the actual daddy didn&#8217;t have a real good past, but I mean&#8230; I don&#8217;t know.&#8221;
Reporter: &#8220;Did you ever fear for her in any of those conflicts&#8230; like physically? Were you ever actually worried about her?&#8221;
BD: &#8220;Nobody ever knew where she was, so no. I wouldn&#8217;t dare. I mean, no.&#8221;
Reporter: &#8220;So what do you think&#8230; how do you feel about it now that she&#8217;s been gone for 5 days and it doesn&#8217;t seem like there&#8217;s&#8230;&#8221;
BD : <interrupts> &#8220;Everybody just keeps talking about the worst and all this other and I mean, that&#8217;s&#8230; and I refuse to think that way right now, because I can&#8217;t mentally take it. I will mentally break down. I can&#8217;t think of nothing bad happening to her. She&#8217;s my life and my soul, I mean, she means everything to me. I just want to think she wanted a break, and was gone, and she&#8217;s just gonna walk back up.&#8221;
Reporter: &#8220;Could she have wanted a break?&#8221;
BD: &#8220;Everything was fine. She told me she was happy. We were talking about getting married. Been looking at rings and dresses and all this other, I mean. The only thing she complained to me about was clothes. Help me with the clothes. But that&#8217;s everyday life. And I told her I would. &#8220;
Reporter: &#8220;So do you have any instincts right now? Do you think &#8230;. I mean, Hwy 49 is a busy road and is really close, I mean.... she could have been&#8230; is that a concern? Is there something inside telling you it was family or someone she knew?&#8221;
BD: &#8220;No, no. I don&#8217;t. I try not to think about the worst. I don&#8217;t. I don&#8217;t want to think about it, because I don&#8217;t. I refuse to think something has happened. I just want to think that&#8230;..&#8221;
Reporter: &#8220; And you&#8217;re still probably <inaudible.> Did she have a cell phone or anything? &#8220;
BD: &#8220;No, she kept putting it off. We went to go get a cell phone, and instead of getting a phone, she wanted to get family things. Do this, and all this other, I mean, that&#8217;s all the camper is full with is stuff she wanted to have instead of a phone. She wanted the family pictures, and so we went and took family pictures. She wanted stuff to put the family pictures in where it said, &#8216;Happy Family&#8217; and &#8216;Where Family is is where Home is.&#8217; She&#8217;s told me that she&#8217;s been the happiest with me that she&#8217;s ever been because this is the first time in her life she didn&#8217;t have to worry. Anything she wanted, she got. I mean, you could ask Brooklyn, and you&#8217;d&#8230; we were just talking about it, laughing about it how you could ask Brooklyn &#8216;what does mommy say?&#8217; and she&#8217;d say, &#8216;No, no, no, bad, bad, bad. Go night night&#8217; and she&#8217;d be like, &#8216;well, what did Daddy say?&#8217; and she&#8217;d say, &#8216;Ok.&#8217; Because I never told them no. Whatever they wanted. &#8220;
Reporter: &#8220;Do you know of anyone in Louisiana that investigators could be referring to that she was talking to?&#8221;
BD: &#8220;I don&#8217;t know anybody that was that. I mean, I don&#8217;t. I didn&#8217;t know she was talking to no one. I mean, she was here. She talked to her sister. She talked to her mother, and all them, and I mean, she told them we were getting married and stuff. That was the thing. Me and her sister and us, we were gonna have a double wedding. And then we talked about how they wouldn&#8217;t be able to have a double wedding because they would be at each other&#8217;s throats on who was gonna do what. &#8220;
Reporter: &#8220;Everything the day before&#8230; the day you saw her&#8230; was normal?&#8221;
BD: Everything was fine. My next job was down in Picayune, and we went down there. We did 911 registry, we put the lights and everything in both of our names and all that because she wanted to build her credit. I mean, everything we were doing was working up to buying land and having a house and being a family because that&#8217;s what we were. We were a happy family. &#8220;
Reporter: &#8220;And what&#8217;s your hope right now?&#8221;
BD: &#8220;That she just walks up, and is mad at me for calling everybody. &#8220;
Reporter: &#8220;And how long were you guys together?&#8221;
BD: &#8220;Like, physically, physically together? Two, two and a half months.&#8221;
Reporter: &#8220;But you&#8217;ve known each other for longer, right?&#8221;
BD: <nods>
Reporter: <inaudible> Ok, um&#8230; how long did you know each other? How did you know each other, by living in the same town or something?&#8221;
BD: <nods> &#8220;She used to date one of my cousins and me and her brother is friends and her sister is just a little bit younger than me and all that. And we&#8217;re all around the same age. I mean, she&#8217;s younger than me, but I mean, her brother and all that, I mean, we&#8217;ve all been friends. &#8220;
Reporter: &#8220;And you were not worried about her physically because there wasn&#8217;t any conflict?&#8221;
BD: <shakes head> Not. Nothing, I mean, nothing. Nothing at all, really. We were happy.&#8221;
Reporter: &#8220;Was she ever reckless or anything like that? Did you have to tell her to be careful?&#8221;
BD: &#8220;With a homeless guy. Feeding a homeless guy. I was like, &#8216;Look, you just gotta watch out. You don&#8217;t know how people are.&#8217; She said, &#8216;He&#8217;s homeless. I leave his food and his plate, and we go back and get it.&#8217;&#8221;
Reporter: &#8220;Ok. Alright. Uhhhh&#8230; do you have anything you want to say that I didn&#8217;t ask?&#8221;
BD: &#8220;I guess I want everybody to keep her in your prayers. That she comes home safe.&#8221;
<starts to cry and cover his face>
Reporter: &#8220;I&#8217;m sorry I put you through that.&#8221;
BD: <nods>

I didn't hear the first time where the reporter asked about someone she'd been talking to in LA. I'll bet that's the woman they questioned.

Also, I think he kept her without a phone so that she wasn't able to contact her friends and family.

He shrugs his shoulders and turns his palms up about 435 times during the video.

He says, "We WERE a happy family. That's what we WERE."

They haven't said specifically where she was found, just Harrison County. Along a road, close to what hwy/rd, nothing. Feeling this is her.

data=Ay5GWBeob_WIPLDYoIWcfVXxvZu9XwJ55OX7Ag,LY3hlQL8swlXbtQEt6bOW9dHMbnHoohBWUPwDsmRszX1NRJMAWCIxqiYPakRkTyY5-64Yq0K_M1zlv1FtcPunMiJkiKKL5WzHinuet9Sl2UCONzn_OhfDYAXcpMBeoRqy1RHlvBeSFwTb0qSYE4K9ag49kUB36PpGDKpSx6xxLXHPTUT-t8Sh6S6DGvgeg

I'm not local and need to visulize. Where did he say he was going to work next and they had put both names when getting the electric hooked up? Was it Bay St Louis? TIA

Picayune.

I feel like her baby is very lucky to have not been killed as well. It isn't the boyfriend's baby.
I'd say a worse man might have killed the child too so he didn't have to deal with it/care for it until the baby was given to Brittany's family or the child's father's family to be cared for, but then again I feel bad saying that a baby who lost its mother is "lucky" and saying that the man who killed the child's mother did anything with the child's well-being in mind. I hope that makes sense.

with all this mention of the "laundry" I am thinking that something happened when she walked back with the basket and that is why it is missing..

what man would notice that the laundry basket is missing right off the bat? I certainly know that if I was missing Mister Nurse would not check the laundry basket.

And I further do not think that she would leave the baby alone to go do the laundry either.

:moo:

He also says in the video that she has asked him for more help with the "clothes." When I listened the first time, I assumed he meant buying her clothes, but I realized the second time that he meant doing the laundry. The laundry could have some truth to it... and the basket could be missing for a reason. It might have even been used to transport her body.

Rumor alert: I mentioned earlier that my father works across the highway at Camp Shelby. A guy he works with stays at this RV camp during the week and drives home on weekends. The guy stated he had heard Ben and Brittany fighting very loudly several times before.

I just would like to know why he took her life? Was he controlling? I think he didn't want her to have a cell phone.What young woman wouldn't want one? That right there tells me he was controlling of her.He is so full of it.Makes me sick.

In that whole interview, every time he mentions sister he is only referring to the one sister (dad's side). I know for a fact she talked to her other sister (mom's side) regularly too. There is a post on that sister's Facebook that says how she loves her siblings and she tagged Brittany in it, and Brittany responded at 9:09 pm last Tuesday night (Aug 14) that she loved her more.

He also says "her mom and them" which sounds sort of like he's blowing them off. I'm wondering if he didn't like her mom's side of the family?

So he had a phone, but she didn't. Someone mentioned that the RV park had wifi - I guess they had a computer that she was using to get on Facebook?

About the donations...I do believe it makes sense to ask exactly where/who the donated money is going to and how it's going to be spent. If it's for the funeral, travel, posters, etc. There are a lot of scum. Anybody could have made that fb page. Heck, the killer could have made the page.

Not everybody knows what to do when their kid is murdered???? and they NEED help to pay for expenses.

But I am willing to give anybody a chance. People should not be offended if people ask where money is going.

In an ideal world....the family should have set up an account with a bank and explained exactly where everything was going and what would be done with what's left over.

Just my 2 cents. Not meant to offend anybody.

Hon, let me tell you... some southerners just have no learnin'. Every day that passes, I see something that just shocks me. On facebook today, I saw a post by a young girl, on about her third kid, never married the father, and she's having a "Announcing my baby's name" party for herself. Cool...ok. But she tells everyone on facebook to consider the little baby-bootie jpeg their invitation, that she's too cheap to pay for real invitations, especially stamps and all. "But here's where I'm registered, and anything you give me will be appreciated." No kidding. This generation... just don't know about them.

Wow. Just posted on the bring Brittany home FB page, part of a statement from the family.

"There was a female questioned by the police but they feel no need in arresting her. Ben and the female were txting back and forth and he did say to her "I did it. I got rid of her." Ben and this female were planning on getting back together."

Hon, let me tell you... some southerners just have no learnin'. Every day that passes, I see something that just shocks me. On facebook today, I saw a post by a young girl, on about her third kid, never married the father, and she's having a "Announcing my baby's name" party for herself. Cool...ok. But she tells everyone on facebook to consider the little baby-bootie jpeg their invitation, that she's too cheap to pay for real invitations, especially stamps and all. "But here's where I'm registered, and anything you give me will be appreciated." No kidding. This generation... just don't know about them.

Oh dont get me started on the last couple of generations.....but then I find it all very sad because so many of them are "lost" and they have no security from a very young age. I have actually studied this towards a sociology degree that I abandoned a couple of years ago.

There are now up 2 or 3 generations of kids where there hasnt been a stable man in their life. Not only that but children are born with a mum and dad, they NEED that security of both parents unconditional love. But something happens, dad moves on starts new family, mum moves on starts new family.....that is what I mean by lost......no nuclear family security. They are survivors looking out for themselves first, because even though their parents may love them, and this I dont deny, in alot of the cases mum and dad are looking after new families as well or putting the needs of the current partner first because they want their personal security and to be loved. And please dont jump on me for this, but I am sure there are alot of people that love their step or partners children as their own bit there is a huge percentage that dont. I am ashamed to say, I have experienced this personally. Most damaging, in this modern society there is too much relationship jumping amongst adults who have children................no wonder they are lost....

It looks like this was happening here.....although brittany had a family that were very supportive, if you look into the dynamics of it, there were alot of steps and half brothers and sisters and photos of kids that were the parents partners kids... it looks like stepmum was close for a while but she hadnt been with Brittany's dad for ages and in fact had just split from a guy who also had children. It must be so confusing for these kids.

Marriages and relationships are breaking down more often....I have a family full of divorced folk/single mums etc...............but I wish more people would slow down when it came to having a man/woman in their life and really stop and think of all the consequences, especially when it comes to their kids. I take my hat of the ones that do..

I was saddened when I read that he said that she didnt have a phone because she bought "family things" and wanted family photos etc. It is obvious this girl wanted to make a family........they had been living together for 2 1/2 months!!! He already had a child as well, but was already getting cold feet and wanted out. I am wondering if the girl was the mother of his 2 year old............if not, then sheesh, So so so sad........

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back