MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone mentioned never having heard of a person setting him or herself on fire. I can't find the post now but I just read it a few minutes ago. I have a male cousin who doused himself with gasoline, filled a RV with gas fumes, and set himself on fire. He was in his mid-20's and had a loving family, seemingly a bright future, and many friends. It was determined that he had a brain tumor and his immediate family related that he had been acting uncharacteristically depressed for a few weeks prior.

I don't think Jessica committed suicide. Just sharing FYI.

I don't think the damage to the back of the car came from being rammed. I may be wrong, but it looks to me that she would have been rammed on the driver's side. Ramming her on the right side of her car would have sent her car in the other direction. I wonder if she was already parked when someone parked another car behind her. That would place the second car in the road that leads into the gate. Her car appears to have been at an angle that would have resulted in impact at her right rear bumper area if she were to back up into a car parked on that drive way/road/lane. I wonder if she backed up in an effort to get away from whoever was in the second car.

The photo of the car wash that was posted earlier sure looks desolate. Looks like a scary place to be at night, alone. Would she have gone there alone, after dark?

A couple of her female friends did this mess. One of them was jealous because Jessica was probably seeing a guy of which they were in a relationship with. This is my opinion.

Therese Apel ‏@TRex21 1m1 minute ago
Press conference on Jessica Chambers case at Panola Sheriff's Dept is about to start. Follow @claychand for live tweets.

https://twitter.com/TRex21

Clay Chandler @claychand · 48m 48 minutes ago
The Chambers press conference starts at 11. I'll be live-tweeting so stand by for news.

https://twitter.com/claychand

Someone mentioned never having heard of a person setting him or herself on fire. I can't find the post now but I just read it a few minutes ago. I have a male cousin who doused himself with gasoline, filled a RV with gas fumes, and set himself on fire. He was in his mid-20's and had a loving family, seemingly a bright future, and many friends. It was determined that he had a brain tumor and his immediate family related that he had been acting uncharacteristically depressed for a few weeks prior.

I don't think Jessica committed suicide. Just sharing FYI.

I don't think the damage to the back of the car came from being rammed. I may be wrong, but it looks to me that she would have been rammed on the driver's side. Ramming her on the right side of her car would have sent her car in the other direction. I wonder if she was already parked when someone parked another car behind her. That would place the second car in the road that leads into the gate. Her car appears to have been at an angle that would have resulted in impact at her right rear bumper area if she were to back up into a car parked on that drive way/road/lane. I wonder if she backed up in an effort to get away from whoever was in the second car.

The photo of the car wash that was posted earlier sure looks desolate. Looks like a scary place to be at night, alone. Would she have gone there alone, after dark?

THIS BELOW IS ALL MY OPINION, JUST ONE SCENARIO OF WHAT I THINK COULD HAVE HAPPENED:

Responding to my own post above to add more thoughts:

Jessica lingers in her car at the gas station before getting out to go inside. She may have received a call at that time, or maybe the call that was reported in one MSM article that I read that said she received a call as she was walking out of the store...

regardless, at some point, for some reason... her plan to make a quick trip changed and she was redirected somewhere else, possibly the party.

She picked someone up at some point, possibly someone who needed a ride from the party...

She and this person were parked either right there where the lane meets the road or possibly down the lane somewhere. Was the green gate locked? What is down that lane? Wonder if this is a party spot or lover's lane type location?

A rape or dispute occurs. The person is in her car, removes the battery from her phone, and either tosses the battery or otherwise puts it out of her reach. This was probably an intimidation effort. Jessica fights back and receives the gash on her head. She may have had other injuries that haven't been revealed or were not immediately determined due to the burns on her precious body.

Whatever occurs, occurs, and afterwards, Jessica is backing out of the lane. When she gets there she has been blocked from leaving by a second car. Maybe she knows whoever is in that second car would do the same thing to her that the first person did, so she attempts to get away by ramming the second car, causing damage to the bumper.

This does not work and she is forced onto the grassy left side of the lane. Someone exits her car, tosses the phone which ends up nearer the road than the battery, and the two OR MORE attackers then douse her, douse the car, set them on fire, and leave. Jessica may have tossed the phone herself at some point. She would know that the perp's. fingerprints would be on the phone as he/she had removed the battery.

JUST MOO.

Rumors out of control.
No arrest yet, or any time soon.

Talking to people, not a lot of street talk.

no arrests made
nor anticipate any in immed future
US marshal service assisting us

working w/rumor control also
a lot said, no truth to it
stories on accelerants ruled them out
need most help on that [the rumors]

accelerant>as far as taking an accelerant & putting on her, haven't any confirmation on that
def treating as an arson
what was t source of the arson?

US Marsh assisting us w/phone stuff

I don't quite understand why some think $14 in gas is a lot? That's nothing with today's gas prices. Or is it just me?

I just popped in here today. Trying to catch up.

Accelerant putting on her is not confirm. Where did that come from then?

"We know what she said, we're just not commenting on what she said."

everyone we've talked to has been cooperative

common theme among those we spoke to>they are appalled at what happened to her

we know what she said, but we're not commenting upon what she said

[Do you know] Why happened?

Absolutely not (we don't know) until we have a suspect

Clay ChandlerVerified account ‏@claychand

Darby: "we're on rumor control." Says much of what family has said about use of accelerant is not true.
https://twitter.com/claychand/status/543093103897608193

Clay Chandler ‏@claychand

Darby clarified that they've been unable to confirm forensically if accelerant was actually poured on Jessica.
9:24 AM - 11 Dec 2014
https://twitter.com/claychand/status/543093921828855808

Jessica's cell phone "does let us know who she was in contact with."

9:28 AM - 11 Dec 2014
https://twitter.com/claychand/status/543094936451964928

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors