MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is horrible. Personal, for sure. Prayers to the fams and let's hope they find these @#$$%% soon.

Based on her father saying she did.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...ssippi-woman-burned-alive-20141209-story.html

Chambers' sister, Amanda Prince, said on Tuesday that Chambers was able to tell investigators the identity of her attacker before she died...

Prince said Chambers called her mother around 6:45 p.m. on Saturday and indicated she was going to pick up some food and clean out her car. "She never came home," Prince said.

Chambers' father, Ben Chambers, told WMC-TV that firefighters found her walking down the road, still on fire.

This is just the worst of the worst. Absolutely horrible. I can't imagine this young woman's pain & terror and her family's heartbreak. Prayers of comfort.

This is interesting. Not making any accusations, just observation. COULD this be related?http://www.clarionledger.com/story/news/2014/12/04/panola-county-sheriff-employee-indicted-for-sexual-battery/19905763/?from=global&sessionKey=&autologin=

It COULD IF there was some evidence of that fact. Can you point us to some evidence of it?

There are some interesting comments buried in the FB page. Find these perps, LE, and bring justice to Jessica. So very sad!

A horror show. I cannot believe the cruelty of this. I'm so sad for her family. Bless you all.

Based on her father saying she did.

I do not think her dad said anything about LE playing 'pretend'.

Rather, as in many cases, there is some overlap of factual information being given to media in the early part of an investigation.
Let's see what develops before we start accusing LE of 'pretending'
Ridiculous IMO.

:cow:

I do not think her dad said anything about LE playing 'pretend'.

Rather, as in many cases, there is some overlap of factual information being given to media in the early part of an investigation.
Let's see what develops before we start accusing LE of 'pretending'
Ridiculous IMO.

:cow:

Testy today, Stele? Here's something for you from me…

:loveyou: :loveyou: :loveyou:

This area is "back home" to me. I have friends who knew this beautiful soul as a small child, and they are heart-sick (as am I). It is inconceivable to us that such a horrific event could take place in an area that could, up until recently, be described as just a safe, sleepy southern county.

Jessica's sister, Amanda Prince, said it's the family's understanding from police that someone was inside Jessica's car before the attack. The assailant poured accelerant down her throat and nose and set her on fire. .

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/news/2014/12/08/mississippi-woman-set-on-fire/20082929/

If the perp was in her car, had travelled with her in the car to the spot of the murder, they would have been carrying the accelerant, don't you think? A small bottle could be concealed, but is a small bottle enough to do all that damage to the car? Also - if the perp(s) were in her car, having travelled with her to the spot, how did they get away from the scene? In my view, another vehicle would have been necessary for them to flee the scene in - a conspiracy. I believe to get a gash on the top of her head, she would have to have gotten out of the vehicle, or was somehow leaning out of it. Maybe she got out of the vehicle to escape the attacker inside. She was somehow forced back into the car again. She was either ambushed, or there was a conspiracy.

There are some interesting comments buried in the FB page. Find these perps, LE, and bring justice to Jessica. So very sad!

Can you provide examples? From just a superficial glance, it sounds like the people who knew her have suspicions about who did it, but are not saying so publicly. I saw chatter about "domestic abuse," but not sure if this is relevant. Jessica was said to be living with her mother. "To be living with" suggests she had multiple residences, whereas "lived with" suggests a more stable residence.

Jessica Chambers, 19, was found burning near her car that was also engulfed in flames. She was flown to a hospital in Memphis but later died. Early autopsy results reveal that Jessica died from severe burns that covered 98 percent of her body.

Her father, Ben Chambers, said investigators told him his daughter was set on fire.

"When the fire department got there, she was walking down the road on fire," he said. "Only part of her body that wasn't burned was the bottom of her feet."

He continued as he held back tears, "They squirted lighter fluid down her throat and in her nose, and apparently they knocked her out. She had a big gash on top of her head."

In her last breaths, she may have sent investigators down her killer's trail.

"She told them, she told them, told him who done it," Chambers said.

Investigators won't say what Jessica said or release the chilling details about how she died.

http://www.wave3.com/story/27575901/family-desperate-for-answers-in-daughters-heinous-murder

Good girl, Jessica!!! I'm just beside myself, but bless her baby girl heart with her last breaths, she said something.
Hear that , perps? She told them.

It COULD IF there was some evidence of that fact. Can you point us to some evidence of it?

No evidence sorry, just making an observation. Thought it interesting that this road crew member for the sheriff's office was just indicted on those charges on Thursday and the daughter to a mechanic for that same sheriff office dies this gruesome death on Saturday. Revenge for something maybe? Probably not related at all, just pointing out a connection. I have no doubt that LE is all on top of it if a possibility. IMO

Can you provide examples? From just a superficial glance, it sounds like the people who knew her have suspicions about who did it, but are not saying so publicly. I saw chatter about "domestic abuse," but not sure if this is relevant. Jessica was said to be living with her mother. "To be living with" suggests she had multiple residences, whereas "lived with" suggests a more stable residence.

Paraphrasing the rumor I read:She had an ex bf that had abused her in the recent past

If the perp was in her car, had travelled with her in the car to the spot of the murder, they would have been carrying the accelerant, don't you think? A small bottle could be concealed, but is a small bottle enough to do all that damage to the car? Also - if the perp(s) were in her car, having travelled with her to the spot, how did they get away from the scene? In my view, another vehicle would have been necessary for them to flee the scene in - a conspiracy. I believe to get a gash on the top of her head, she would have to have gotten out of the vehicle, or was somehow leaning out of it. Maybe she got out of the vehicle to escape the attacker inside. She was somehow forced back into the car again. She was either ambushed, or there was a conspiracy.

I wonder if it was just in the car and not thought of or planned to be a weapon until last minute. Maybe they carry zippo style lighter and keep it on hand to refill. Just thinking out loud here.

She is very thin in her selfies. Possible drug use? Stress-related? Her face looks worn and older than her years, a marked difference from the high school photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse