MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is very thin in her selfies. Possible drug use? Stress-related? Her face looks worn and older than her years, a marked difference from the high school photos.

Or... maybe she is just growing up?

No evidence sorry, just making an observation. Thought it interesting that this road crew member for the sheriff's office was just indicted on those charges on Thursday and the daughter to a mechanic for that same sheriff office dies this gruesome death on Saturday. Revenge for something maybe? Probably not related at all, just pointing out a connection. I have no doubt that LE is all on top of it if a possibility. IMO

There is a level of passion, sadism and "overkill" in this murder that I believe is disproportional to the arrest of this man.

This is horrible! All I'm saying is if this was my child.... There would be no need for LE once the murderer was found. I would want to very much take care of them myself. It's a crazy world out there now. God help us all.

She is very thin in her selfies. Possible drug use? Stress-related? Her face looks worn and older than her years, a marked difference from the high school photos.

To me, she looks sad in a lot of her photos. Such a tragedy.

Augh! So much sleuthing to do and I'm itching to dive in but my Facebook search feature is busted. Sidelined for four days now.

:pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair:

Augh! So much sleuthing to do and I'm itching to dive in but my Facebook search feature is busted. Sidelined for four days now.

:pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair:

Oh, no! And you are one of the best sleuthers out there.

Or... maybe she is just growing up?

Well, there are even some bags under her eyes . She may have been stressed to the max. If she was living in or just got out of an ugly relationship or had any fear of her friends/ lovers, then that might explain it. Poor girl.

Well, there are even some bags under her eyes . She may have been stressed to the max. If she was living in or just got out of an ugly relationship or had any fear of her friends/ lovers, then that might explain it. Poor girl.

Yes , of course she could have been
Who knows.

She certainly was highly thought of by some friends
I am glad to read that there was some joy in her life

She was the most beautiful and loving and kind girl I've ever known," Chambers' best friend, Alyssa Cotten, told FoxNews.com.

"She loved to cheer. She loved softball. She loved her family and her friends. She was just a big bundle of joy," said Cotten, noting that she did not believe Chambers was dating anyone at the time she was killed.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/12/0...g-death-1-year-old-mississippi-woman-jessica/

Detectives have been examining the girl's cellphone, which was found at the scene.
Her car was also at the scene but was left completely charred by the inferno.
The Mississippi Bureau of Investigation is assisting Panola authorities because of her father's connection to the police department. No arrests have yet been made.
Anyone with information on the murder should contact the Sheriff's Office at 662-563-6230.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...inal-words-responders-lead-police-killer.html

I'm sorry if I confused you. This is not her brother. He I believe died in a car accident 2 years ago from what I have read. The link I posted was one about a guys brother he posted his story on justice for jessica page. Screenshot_2014-12-09-15-11-47.jpg

I hope justice for Jessica is swift and harsh for this awful person walking around in our world :(

MOO!!

I pray they get good info from her phone. Herron Road looks pretty isolated on Google maps. I was hoping that someone passing by might have seen whoever did this to her. Still possible but I don't know how likely.

This is my home state and makes my heart ache. I hope they find the person/persons that did this and bring them to justice quickly. No person should have to suffer such a horrendous death. RIP Jessica and God Bless your family. We will fight for justice down here!:tears:

http://m.wmctv.com/wmctv/db_332019/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=qn9ZqTiQ

Surveillance video from a gas station on Highway 51 in Courtland, MS shows Jessica Chambers walking toward the gas station before being called away by someone out of the camera's view.

Jessica, 19, can be seen waving before walking over to talk to the person. Shortly afterward, from another angle, surveillance video captures a man in a striped shirt fill up what appears to be a gas can before walking off in the same direction Jessica went.last hour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse