MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As in maybe something happened at the party.. could she have been knocked out there and driven to this location? If so.. did whoever driving the vehicle back into something at the party location?

I'm not sure about the party but this scenario makes the most sense to me. If she encountered someone either planned or random where the person gets in her car, this person would likely not just so happen to have accelerant on hand. but if someone needed to move her in order to distance themselves from what might have happened somewhere else then I can see accelerant being acquired before then driving her away from initial crime scene in a very sloppy attempt IMO to destroy evidence. The reclined passengers seat could be where she layed while in transport.

I have come across this timeline in a few places on the internet so i am posting it in answer to my own question above about having one.

1) Jessica arrived at M&M First Stop Gas at 06:24:42pm
2) Exits car, approaches store, then walks out of frame from 06:25:48pm
until 06:27:02pm
3) Enters store at 6:27:15 pays (for gas?) then exits store at 6:28:15pm
4) Arrives back at car 6:28:27pm
5) Opens car door, either places something inside or uses interior latch to access gas tank.
6) Pumps gas until 06:29:40pm (video footage abruptly stops )
7) Gets in car and drives away–estimated time now around 6:32pm?
8) Jessica’s mom, Lisa Chambers, has phone conversation with Jessica at 6:48pm (Jessica is going to get something to eat)
9) Fire Department respond to a 911 call at 8:13pm (Jessica Discovered)

I modified timestamps (in red) based upon MyFoxMemphsis video cam clip*, and Youtube video clip** "Gas station surveillance video captures Jessica Chambers' last hour"

*https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152791821006877&set=vb.53650881876&type=2&theater

**https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReFu42xD8rs

I think we need to take some of the terms of what's reported in mainstream media with a dash of salt. The way some information is written is clearly a bit sensationalist - even if quoting someone - Jessica's father, the gas station attendant, etc. "Forced to drink lighter fluid" is a few leaps away from firefighter + police investigator testimony on the record saying that it appears accelerant was used.

Similarly: "Mom & Pop store" = a small, locally-run business establishment. I don't think it was meant like, "this is a totally wholesome place where everything is family-friendly" - just that it was a small shop frequented by locals.

I think we need to take some of the terms of what's reported in mainstream media with a dash of salt. The way some information is written is clearly a bit sensationalist - even if quoting someone - Jessica's father, the gas station attendant, etc. "Forced to drink lighter fluid" is a few leaps away from firefighter + police investigator testimony on the record saying that it appears accelerant was used.

Similarly: "Mom & Pop store" = a small, locally-run business establishment. I don't think it was meant like, "this is a totally wholesome place where everything is family-friendly" - just that it was a small shop frequented by locals.

Both of which came from the DA's mouth.

or at least was reported as such. :dunno:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LE sure hasn't released anything relating to the timeline. I wonder if there was an autopsy performed to see if she ever got something to eat? and if she cleaned the car someplace or if she really stopped by a party or not. Surely LE has nailed some of this down.......

exactly. kind of obvious someone was there?

NBC is saying JC had been living at a battered women's shelter.
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/jessica-chambers-teen-burned-death-mourned-funeral-n267811

couple of questions:
1. when did she move back in with her mom?
2. if she had been living in a women's shelter, did her parents not know of her abuser and of her relationship with him? (as they had said JC had no romantic interests.)
3. who was the abuser?

this crime reeks of someone who believes JC had no rights, and no rights to be talking to whomever she was talking with at the party. lighter fluid down the throat is the act of someone enraged about "HIS" property doing something he didn't approve of, and which he felt he had the right to punish her for. the location of the accelerant is poignant - to stop her from talking. permanently.

seriously, this sentence doesnt even make sense...

"District Attorney John Champion said investigators are trying to figure out if someone else was with her just moments before she was forced to drink lighter fluid and set ablaze"

im going to assume if she was forced to drink something then someone else was there... maybe my logic is off tho...

Something else crossed my mind that I don't believe has been brought up in this thread... But I was thinking about the practice of self-immolation as a relatively rare but extreme means of protest. Not for the meaning of it, but for the physical effects - what actually happens if a person is on fire? What is physically possible vs not possible or not at all likely? In terms of consciousness - is there a general timeframe?

I write this not to be morbid but because it is one of the few ways I can conceive of that have been publicly reported with video evidence for people to understand (versus, a movie portrayal or a written-about true story).

I am thinking particularly of Jamphel Yeshi, a Tibetan exile in his 20s who did this in recent years and whose case is well-documented. He was able to run for about 50 - 100 meters while on fire before falling or being pushed to the ground; much of his clothing burned away quickly (his shirt collar, belt + top of his pants remained once the fire was tamped out). He appears to have lost consciousness or been severely limited in his ability to communicate within minutes after.

So: What time was the 911 call placed? And if first responders arrived at 8:13pm and Jessica was still alive and able to communicate... what can we surmise about the timing of another party leaving the scene? They could NOT have gotten far at that point...

Jessica's father, Ben Chambers, said his daughter left a battered women's shelter a few months before she was killed. "She was getting on the right track. She had learned her lessons from being in bad relationships," he told NBC News Saturday.
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...uneral-n267811

Wow. She was only 19. Why wouldn't she stay with her family instead of a battered Woman's shelter? The only thing I can think of is for protection.

Well, if she had been living in a battered women's shelter then likely my previously stated conclusions are completely incorrect. Perhaps this is simply a case of a former boyfriend abuser attacking and killing her. Perhaps there is no connection to the case of (Norma) Leann Horn who was also burned (but survived) and had been to the same gas station/convenience store.
Thank you for posting the above link. May God reveal who the killer is quickly with enough evidence to convict him.

Jessica's father, Ben Chambers, said his daughter left a battered women's shelter a few months before she was killed. "She was getting on the right track. She had learned her lessons from being in bad relationships," he told NBC News Saturday.
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...uneral-n267811

Wow. She was only 19. Why wouldn't she stay with her family instead of a battered Woman's shelter? The only thing I can think of is for protection.

That...is troubling to learn, if it is in fact true. Her family was mighty quick to say they couldn't think of anyone who'd do this to her - and of course, who would ever expect such a thing? But really - no ex-boyfriends? It's horrible to consider but if Jessica spent time earlier this year or last in a women's shelter...there had to be a reason and a person/people behind that decision...

Per the letter that has been published, JC spent time "in" some place that she was waiting to get out of. could have been the shelter she was at, but those are usually voluntary. (modsnip)

That...is troubling to learn, if it is in fact true. Her family was mighty quick to say they couldn't think of anyone who'd do this to her - and of course, who would ever expect such a thing? But really - no ex-boyfriends? It's horrible to consider but if Jessica spent time earlier this year or last in a women's shelter...there had to be a reason and a person/people behind that decision...

It appears that there could be some rear end damage to the trunk of the car that was not the result of the fire. It sure looks dented and pushed up. Even if fire co pried it open it looks more dented than usual. So wondering if a truck or another vehicle pushed the car up that ramp incline to get it as far up there to better hide it or make it look like the car left the road and hit that spot.

If so, there maybe another vehicle that could have paint scrapings that match her car. From pushing her car up there.

The monster or monsters that do this sort of thing think they are bad azz and have control over others. We as a society need to squash them and put them in prison where they belong.

The trouble begins with any sign of complacency or leniancy from local LE with criminal behaviors and wrongdoings. Once the criminal types begin to get away with stuff then things just accellarate until something as bad as this happens. LE job is never easy and its a tough job that needs tough people to do it effectively.

Just from judging a book by its cover in that single interview with local LE I did not sense the local LE were of the type needed to deal with this sort of outrageous criminal(s).

I have not read all the postings, so maybe I am missing something. But I have a simple question. I read somewhere here that in that video there is a man filling a can with gasoline in the same gas station. Is that correct? Someone was buying gasoline in a can? How common is that? I have never seen anyone doing that when I fill gas these days. Then she waves to someone in the same gas station. Is it possible that there is a connection? Too much of a coincidence? I am sure LE must have already looked into that.

Does anyone have a good link (MSM) for "the letter"? Inquisitr isn't MSM.

Well, if she had been living in a battered women's shelter then likely my previously stated conclusions are completely incorrect. Perhaps this is simply a case of a former boyfriend abuser attacking and killing her. Perhaps there is no connection to the case of (Norma) Leann Horn who was also burned (but survived) and had been to the same gas station/convenience store.
Thank you for posting the above link. May God reveal who the killer is quickly with enough evidence to convict him.

I dunno. I read Leann's FB post about what happened to her and why she thinks it's connected to JC and I can see her point. JC could very well have been in a DV shelter and had an abusive ex-bf, and could have been targeted for being in a bi-racial relationship by the same people who targeted Leann Horn. the only connection being the race of the bf, not the fact that he was or wasn't abusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member