MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We will know for sure when forensics of seat placement of car is,released. Drivers position. Cctv vid, colors are often confused ie black n white n other colors look different on cctv black n white. Fyi.

So true,but I see two ppl in her car as she comes around the back then gets in. That makes 3 people in the car. Watch what is goin on inside car while she isn't in it. Clearly a guy is in driver seat n someone else is in the back seat. Slow dwn the tape.

I wasn't able to find any buildings with an appearance of any cameras installed but I did find something on Herron Road. Shortly after you turn on to Herron Road from Highway 51, there appears to be a self service car wash. Could this be where she was going to wash her car.

http://imgur.com/ymQhjEJ
Screencap of car wash on Herron. Street view by Google was done in June of this year. Anyone in the area know if this car wash is still in operation?
She would have turned west on herron to get there. It appears she was heading east when, if as we suspect, she was run off the road. How far from car wash to crime scene?

It appears upon slow motion there are two ppl in the car, she gets in passenger side and someone else is in back seat.look closely . Meaning three total drive away. Imo

You,can even see before she gets in the car, the person in driver seat is moving around back talking motions,w arm to,backseat....all this just before and as she gets into passenger side. She wasn't driving IMO.

I'm not seeing this in the videos provided. I only see her at the pump get out of the driver's side, walk toward the store, stop-wave-walk off screen, walk back on screen and into the store, deal with the cashier, walk back to her car and pump gas.

Can you provide the link to the specific video you are viewing that shows her getting into the passenger side and the other people in the car? I'd appreciate it! Maybe I can't see the details because I'm on my phone and not on a large screen. TIA.

I was focused on sile
ver.white vehicle that she goes toward when she is hailed. Thn tape changes over...are we sure her vehicle is the one burned out do we Hv LE verification of it being her car? I'm only just now looking at video and I see something clearly different goin on in that white.silver car. I don't see her get into any car on video and leave alone. Pls provide footage of that? Someone?

http://www.clarionledger.com/news/

In my view, the details reveal she seems to have been deliberately terrorized with well thought out sadistic purpose. I think the killer did not expect her to get out of the burning car and walk about in flames, with, if what the police told her Dad, with her air ways on fire. Its amazing that happened. Someone had to come up with a plan to do this to her, and bring accelerants to the scene. Enough of her friends posted purple ribbons to implicate a former domestic abuser as a suspect with a motive. Why anyone would want a young girl like this to suffer so.... When I read this story. I thought of Shanda Sherer. Small town evil, over a guy, but not as organized a crime scene.

I know it is pure evil. I'm not a 100% with all the details in this case but it makes me think that someone wanted to be with Jessica but she didn't want to be with him, he couldn't handle the rejection and wanted to to ensure if he couldn't nobody would.

A young lady had acid thrown at her by a partner she broke up with here in the UK a few years ago and he wanted to ensure the above.

Thanks for all your updates with the very latest news about this case hopefully they find the person(s) responsible ASAP.

R.I.P Jessica I am so sorry for how much you must have suffered. My thoughts and prayers are with your family and friends.

Sorry confusing I know....was assuming that was her who opens back lift of silver car and thn gets in passenger side. There is someone in very backs of seat like almost trunk area also someone w shoulder length hair in driver seat, woman dressed as jessicathen gets in passenger seat...then tape changes over to 2nd tape. So very confusing...just trying to get this straight.

I'm so sorry to,everyone this,is as henious as a crime gets and we need arrests and lethal injection nothing else will ever do. Not ever,not for me. So sorry to all involved.

Sorry confusing I know....was assuming that was her who opens back lift of silver car and thn gets in passenger side. There is someone in very backs of seat like almost trunk area also someone w shoulder length hair in driver seat, woman dressed as jessicathen gets in passenger seat...then tape changes over to 2nd tape. So very confusing...just trying to get this straight.

It is confusing but if you watch the video where you also see her inside the store it makes a bit more sense. She did not get into the silver van, IMO. That person has black pants on and Jessica had print pants on. I'll try to find the video I'm talking about.

The link is in the quote below...

IDK if this link has been posted but it's a little longer than the other one I've seen that cuts away to the guy in the striped shirt. http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/clip/10933017/mm-quick-stop-footage-of-jessica-chambers In this one you see her come back, go inside make a purchase, go back out and begin pumping gas. By the time stamps she was there at least two minutes after that guy leaves.

<snip>

Yes, I would think it is very possible, SCHMAE, but I am not ruling out that he forced the gasoline in her mouth, and nose. The ME would know if she was forced to drink any of the accelerant for she literally would be on fire inside and out of her body. Gasoline needs an igniter and it also needs air so as long as she was breathing in air the accelerant would continue to burn.

I know what you mean.:( This is one of the most cruel heinous cases I have seen lately. I don't think there is anything that could be worse or more painful than being burned alive. The cruel and inhumane way she was murdered has to haunt her parents day in and day out. You can tell she was a daddy's girl.:(

It really shows that evil walks among us. For someone to be capable of doing this to Jessica has to mean they are soulless. That is why they need to be caught and quickly for they are a danger to all they may come in contact with now.

If they find him/them the DA will make this a death penalty case as they should.

My heart breaks for Jessica's mom, daddy, and all those who love her. I cant begin to even comprehend the pain they all must be going through. They must be of strong faith to even be able to get through another day knowing what happened to their pretty young daughter who had so much promise.

IMO

Well here is the part I cannot put together. Again, apologies for this is gruesome talk and there is no way around it. If her mouth and throat were burning from being full of gas or lighter fluid, could she have spoken ? I don't know if that's physically possible. So from her saying her name and naming a perp, I feel the burning inside her mouth, throat, voice box? must have been not as significant as if she had literally been forced something like was mentioned previously. Anyone? :( :(

I remember awhile ago on a different thread a few of us were talking about this very thing about what you thought would be the worst way to die and I can't remember how many agreed as my number one but this was what i suggested as the worst way to go out. I hope there is something extra special on the other side for anyone that has to leave this world so cruelly ...

I am counting on that , CanMan!

I was focused on sile
ver.white vehicle that she goes toward when she is hailed. Thn tape changes over...are we sure her vehicle is the one burned out do we Hv LE verification of it being her car? I'm only just now looking at video and I see something clearly different goin on in that white.silver car. I don't see her get into any car on video and leave alone. Pls provide footage of that? Someone?

http://www.clarionledger.com/news/

http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/clip/10933017/mm-quick-stop-footage-of-jessica-chambers If you watch the whole video you see her begin to pump fuel in the black car. I've watched it so much my head aches trying to see if there was somebody else in it. I can't see anyone (doesn't mean they aren't there, just that I can't see them) but like another poster said, there's an hour and half between the video and police finding her. A lot can happen in that window of time.

Well here is the part I cannot put together. Again, apologies for this is gruesome talk and there is no way around it. If her mouth and throat were burning from being full of gas or lighter fluid, could she have spoken ? I don't know if that's physically possible. So from her saying her name and naming a perp, I feel the burning inside her mouth, throat, voice box? must have been not as significant as if she had literally been forced something like was mentioned previously. Anyone? :( :(
:tears:

Jessica's sister, Amanda Prince, said it's the family's understanding from police that someone was inside Jessica's car before the attack.

Jessica also told her Mom she was going to get something to eat. Maybe after she left the gas station she went to a drive through? This may be where they are getting "someone was in her car before the attack"?

Wonder if any witnesses at the gas station know who she was talking to off camera?

It appears upon slow motion there are two ppl in the car, she gets in passenger side and someone else is in back seat.look closely . Meaning three total drive away. Imo

I looked at 2 different sources of the surveillance video including the one where she is inside the store. She gets out of the driver side when she first pulls into the station and I can't see anything in the video indicating there is anyone else in that car.

No apologies needed. You raise a point that brings up the possibility that the details as related by police to family are not entirely accurate. Her body was not examined by a forensic pathologist. Not sure who made the observations about lighter fluid up nostrils, etc. All published facts are quite soon after the crime, and may be fully unsubstantiated. Not entirely accurate would explain the bizarre details, like walking and talking after being torched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214