MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The more people involved, the greater the increase in word getting out who did this unspeakable thing.

So I'm pretty sure perhaps one person -- and at the most, two -- might convincingly testify who's to blame.

No doubt those up for re-election would want voters to believe that all was in hand, that suspects were known.

But, given the performance thus far of LE in the Chambers matter -- is there any real basis for us to put trust in them?

The Panolian article dated April 17, 2015 Please, if anyone can tell me how to get a large, legible graphic that takes up only a small amount of kbs, let me know! :D

SOME NEW INFORMATION HERE. CONFIRMATION OF SOME SPECULATION INTO FACTS.

One of things that I found interesting in the article is Darby talked about the variety of illegal drugs that are trafficked in the area. Darby mentions heroin, spice, codeine, but it seems like crystal meth, crack and marijuana are in the area too (going by SM and arrest records).

With such a variety of illegal drugs, I wonder if LE/FBI would be able to narrow down who is dealing what drugs in area? I could see something like this being useful if Jessica had some drug in her system when she was murdered. For example, would a crack or cocaine dealer exclusively deal in those drugs or would they also traffic heroin or meth? Same with marijuana etc? Hypothetically, if someone like RH deals unique drug and it happens to be drug that Jessica had in her system. Or do drug trafficking dealers operate more like a pharmacy only with illegal drugs/criminal enterprise? Idk

Also, LE did not disclose whether they have any DNA, just that nothing on car, so if LE found DNA on her body, but not in any database would LE/FBI look into individual(s) involved in criminal enterprises, but have never been arrested thus far for something else? I know LE/FBI will not disclose any DNA/autopsy results until perp(s) caught/goes to GJ, but just some speculations on the drug trade etc. All hypos and jmo/

The more people involved, the greater the increase in word getting out who did this unspeakable thing.

So I'm pretty sure perhaps one person -- and at the most, two -- might convincingly testify who's to blame.

No doubt those up for re-election would want voters to believe that all was in hand, that suspects were known.

But, given the performance thus far of LE in the Chambers matter -- is there any real basis for us to put trust in them?

Since we don't know what goes on behind the scenes regarding this investigation .... I, myself, have to trust them. They are the only ones that can solve this horrific crime.

The fact that Darby emphatically stated that the perp(s) had done this before makes me believe they're on to something.

I guess he thought bashing her on the head and completely dousing her with gasoline made it a done deal. It took her hours to die and we don't know if she spoke anymore during that time.

MOO

I believe one of the photos of Jessica I've seen shows her in a cheerleader's outfit. If so, she was probably pretty athletic, and also knew how to deal with physical pain. Although she was a petit young lady, she was probably highly under rated by her killer(s), and from all indications she had a lot of "fight" in her during those final hours of her life. I just hope her dying words w2ill help bring about justice in this case. She's a silent member of the LE team, cheering them on from the sidelines.

:cheers:

I was looking for Grand Jury information when I came across this link. What caught my attention was 'Ronnie Albert Jacksons' paragraph mentioned a DUI in Batesville.

I did not recognize any other names but thought it might be another resource in the future for information in Jessica's thread.

link to New Albany Gazette
http://newalbanygazette.com/2015/04/17/first-spring-grand-jury-indictments-released/

:cow:

Another resource(no names I recognize)
Panola Watchman link:
http://www.panolawatchman.com/news/2015/apr/10/grand-jury-returns-18-indictments/

One of things that I found interesting in the article is Darby talked about the variety of illegal drugs that are trafficked in the area. Darby mentions heroin, spice, codeine, but it seems like crystal meth, crack and marijuana are in the area too (going by SM and arrest records).... All hypos and jmo/

Umm, aren't some of those items taken by smoking or snorting, instead of by needle (All hypos)? Sorry, a joke in poor taste.

:escape:

Since we don't know what goes on behind the scenes regarding this investigation .... I, myself, have to trust them. They are the only ones that can solve this horrific crime.

Don't know who any of the state or federal federal investigators are, but here are photos of several investigators from the Panola County Sheriffs Department:

http://panolacountysheriff.com/page.php?id=10

:copcar:

Umm, aren't some of those items taken by smoking or snorting, instead of by needle (All hypos)? Sorry, a joke in poor taste.

:escape:

Most jokes go over my head, so totally missed any poor taste if there was any. You bring up an interesting point though, if Jessica or perp(s) were using drug by injection in car or other paraphernalia, would the needle survive fire and if so, does blood evidence/all evidence get destroyed in a fire? I'm assuming the car fire destroyed almost everything based on article, but don't actually know what might survive except metal. Jmo/

I'm kinda confused on why people think there is a connection to other cases? Like the one in Alabama... Seems to me that this is definately a stand alone case.. Please correct me if u think i'm wrong.. Thanks

I'm kinda confused on why people think there is a connection to other cases? Like the one in Alabama... Seems to me that this is definately a stand alone case.. Please correct me if u think i'm wrong.. Thanks

Which case in Alabama?

There are some people who believe and are saying that Jessica left M&M that night and went across the street and was attacked there and taken to Herron Road--that the video we have all seen is the FIRST time she went to M&M that night, but then she went back a second time that night. Could this be true? Ali did say that she came in twice IIRC. And didn't LE say they had the video, but then they went back to the M&M later and got the one we have been seeing? This would explain the mix up of the time stamp on that video we have been seeing, wouldn't it? IIRC, LE has said they have "other" video. Could there be a second video they are withholding from the public? One that captures Jessica being attacked and abducted? Seems to me, if this were true, LE should know exactly who the perps are if the video is of good enough quality to identify her attackers and would hold up in court.

Yes, DeeDeforest you are most likely correct. But there seem to be a higher number of murders by arson/immolation recently (unless it's just media reporting more on such cases) and although the murders may not be tied to one perpetrator, there could be an overlying theme/signature/pattern. For example, ISIS terrorists seem to murder by immolation and my guess is that sex trafficking, drug trafficking, criminal enterprises, scorned lovers who murder, may use this method in part because it's so painful to the victim, destroys evidence, sends msg etc. So if there were more incidents of murder by immolation in Midwest and south Midwest in the past couple of months, one may look for connection to drug trafficking or prostitution and see if there is a particular criminal enterprise that operates in each of those locales.

i.e. It's kind of like one may associate mafia who murder people by "swimming with the fishes." Whether or not, mafia actually tie concrete to person and throw them in rivers is/was a common method or urban myth, imo immolation may be a pattern of something else (i.e. drug trafficking involvement and specific gang activity). See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cement_shoes

But Jmo and I think you're correct that each case is separate unless there is a strong link(s) between them/

USMS stepped in to assist on Sunday, Dec. 08, 2014

Governor establishes Human Trafficking Task Force Dec 09, 2014

ATF was involved in Jessica's case within the week.

Major Sheriff Barry Thompson; assigned as lead investigator who gathers evidence for Grand Jury; can testify under oath

http://panolacountysheriff.com/page.php?id=10

DA Champion announced another "lead investigator" whose name escapes me at the moment and can't readily be found on google ATT.

Batesville Municipal Court 4/25/2015
4/24/2015
Five defendants bound over to grand jury in city court session

I couldn't open it because I'm not a subscriber .... would appreciate someone that is a subscriber to open it.

The Panolian April 24,2015 Five Defendants Bound Over GJ:
Very hard to read. You have to subscribe to view a readable page. The presiding judge is Bill McKenzie.
Link

http://www.panolian.com/editionview...f7f&Page=71ef81aa-d312-4db9-8944-82af5514d72e

Batesville Municipal Court 4/25/2015
4/24/2015
Five defendants bound over to grand jury in city court session

I couldn't open it because I'm not a subscriber .... would appreciate someone that is a subscriber to open it.

i had posted a link post #836. But,like yourself I do not have a subscription and page 10 in my link of the Panolian is tiny print.

From the very poor quality of the print size I did not see a name I recognized. But,hopefully someone with a subscription can post something readable.

MOO

This Post is Theory Only

First,I am going to post a link to a photo of the scorched tree and fence as a point of reference~especially for people who might not have seen the photo.
http://fox13now.com/2014/12/11/jess...ides-leads-in-fatal-car-fire-prosecutor-says/

Many posters have contributed theories similar to mine.

I want to thank flatfootjoe for his well thought out posts. I have copied and pasted two of his below.

Joe's theory certainly made the most sense to me. It would also substantiate another hunch of mine and that is this location was staged. I think that WAS the rush to clean up the crime scene. This crime scene had someone's signature on it. I also theorize,that the authorities knew right away who was behind it. Another way of saying it is~they had seen this identical type of brutal staged crime scene before. Therefore the US Marshals were immediately (involved) brought in.
Please remember this is my theory only.
Reference thread #7 page 36(link below).If you wish to read Joe's entire conversation on this subject please go to the link (below)from thread #7.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-near-her-car-Panola-County-Dec-2014-7/page36

Originally Posted by flatfootjoe post #894
I'm in partial agreement. I believe Jessica wasn't in the car at all. I find a problem with that though. How do you control someone who's on fire. I'm guessing restraints. Maybe that's why LE ruled it a homicide so quickly, she had some sort of ligature, or evidence of ligatures even though they were destroyed by fire. I guess you could use large wire wraps like LE do in mass arrest situations. How long would those last directly exposed to flame though? I guess you could use metal cuffs, but assuming they were trying to make it look like an accidental car fire, those would really stand out. I think there were at least three people there though. I can't see Jessica being contained by Just two people if she were struggling for her life. That level of adrenaline would have afforded her the strength I think to at least break free from her assailants. One perp manages the car, another manages Jessica, the third acts a lookout and also as a failsafe to restrain, or recapture the victim.

If
Originally Posted by flatfootjoe post
I were going to attempt such a crime the minimum people I'd have is 4. Two for the main crime, two shooters in case anyone stops by to assist the victim or to act as backup or lookouts.I personally think she was probably secured to the gate or the tree. At least for a short time. Ugh, I didn't really want to think that, or to type it out.
MOO

out of curiosity .... where and what crime would have taken place before the fire scene in your opinion/theory? (for you or joe ... or anyone for that matter lol)

My mind has often wandered this way as well, I just can't shake the feeling that this was a lucky break for the perps, the fire killed all the evidence (almost) IMO and I still would be looking at jealous females or firebugs MOO

If MSM reports are to be believed:
The reason I don't believe there was another crime scene (unless it was the car in a different area of town and the car was moved, making 2 crime scenes): jessica was still alive after being burned -so if you raped, beat, etc her at a different spot, why would you keep her alive to go burn her in her car, that doesn't make sense. If it was out of retaliation for whatever reason, why would you have two crime scenes --- a "hit" is usually quick and makes a statement ... and they've most likely done this before (making them even less likely to leave evidence).

MY THEORY ONLY and MOO and all that jazz:
I think it was over a male, I think it was Jessica driving in her car with 3 other females. I could see them pulling over (for whatever reason, someone had to pee [yes females do this ... i should know lol], to have a smoke, chinese fire drill). I believe it was planned out, whoever was sitting behind jessica threw a rope around her and tied her to the seat, they squirted the lighter fluid at her (on her, in her) --- lit the fire and had a ride.

I believe it happened that fast, that quick, and that planned out IMO

Only 2-4 people probably know what happened ... if it happened this way --- i would press the male(s) (when they are probably pressing the females).

I love hearing peoples theories and what they think the motive is at this stage in the case --- what else do we have to go on :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot