MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This Post is Theory Only

First,I am going to post a link to a photo of the scorched tree and fence as a point of reference~especially for people who might not have seen the photo.
http://fox13now.com/2014/12/11/jess...ides-leads-in-fatal-car-fire-prosecutor-says/

Many posters have contributed theories similar to mine.

I want to thank flatfootjoe for his well thought out posts. I have copied and pasted two of his below.

Joe's theory certainly made the most sense to me. It would also substantiate another hunch of mine and that is this location was staged. I think that WAS the rush to clean up the crime scene. This crime scene had someone's signature on it. I also theorize,that the authorities knew right away who was behind it. Another way of saying it is~they had seen this identical type of brutal staged crime scene before. Therefore the US Marshals were immediately (involved) brought in.
Please remember this is my theory only.
:cow:
Reference thread #7 page 36(link below).If you wish to read Joe's entire conversation on this subject please go to the link (below)from thread #7.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-near-her-car-Panola-County-Dec-2014-7/page36

Originally Posted by flatfootjoe post #894
I'm in partial agreement. I believe Jessica wasn't in the car at all. I find a problem with that though. How do you control someone who's on fire. I'm guessing restraints. Maybe that's why LE ruled it a homicide so quickly, she had some sort of ligature, or evidence of ligatures even though they were destroyed by fire. I guess you could use large wire wraps like LE do in mass arrest situations. How long would those last directly exposed to flame though? I guess you could use metal cuffs, but assuming they were trying to make it look like an accidental car fire, those would really stand out. I think there were at least three people there though. I can't see Jessica being contained by Just two people if she were struggling for her life. That level of adrenaline would have afforded her the strength I think to at least break free from her assailants. One perp manages the car, another manages Jessica, the third acts a lookout and also as a failsafe to restrain, or recapture the victim.

If
Originally Posted by flatfootjoe post
I were going to attempt such a crime the minimum people I'd have is 4. Two for the main crime, two shooters in case anyone stops by to assist the victim or to act as backup or lookouts.I personally think she was probably secured to the gate or the tree. At least for a short time. Ugh, I didn't really want to think that, or to type it out.
MOO

out of curiosity .... where and what crime would have taken place before the fire scene in your opinion/theory? (for you or joe ... or anyone for that matter lol)

My mind has often wandered this way as well, I just can't shake the feeling that this was a lucky break for the perps, the fire killed all the evidence (almost) IMO and I still would be looking at jealous females or firebugs MOO

If MSM reports are to be believed:
The reason I don't believe there was another crime scene (unless it was the car in a different area of town and the car was moved, making 2 crime scenes): jessica was still alive after being burned -so if you raped, beat, etc her at a different spot, why would you keep her alive to go burn her in her car, that doesn't make sense. If it was out of retaliation for whatever reason, why would you have two crime scenes --- a "hit" is usually quick and makes a statement ... and they've most likely done this before (making them even less likely to leave evidence).

MY THEORY ONLY and MOO and all that jazz:
I think it was over a male, I think it was Jessica driving in her car with 3 other females. I could see them pulling over (for whatever reason, someone had to pee [yes females do this ... i should know lol], to have a smoke, chinese fire drill). I believe it was planned out, whoever was sitting behind jessica threw a rope around her and tied her to the seat, they squirted the lighter fluid at her (on her, in her) --- lit the fire and had a ride.

I believe it happened that fast, that quick, and that planned out IMO

Only 2-4 people probably know what happened ... if it happened this way --- i would press the male(s) (when they are probably pressing the females).

I love hearing peoples theories and what they think the motive is at this stage in the case --- what else do we have to go on :-/

Agree. Jealous female imo as well. Didnt somebody argue with her a week prior at the gas station.

I just think that some females went overboard and thought she was dead. And use fire to cover up involvement. But i think they were in a separate car and made her pull over to fight.

Hi StacyMarie83,

I had already deleted that post when I saw you had answered with a theory of your own. :)

I frequently post then decide I didn't like the way I worded my thoughts & turn around and delete the entire thing :crazy: isn't it. We're our own worst critics. :anguish:

I can't shake the feeling that the crime scene was staged to send a message up the 'food chain hierarchy' to the muckety ups.

On the other hand. My gut feeling has always been and still is similar to your theory:There is a love triangle (mean girls)involved somehow in this brutal killing.

out of curiosity .... where and what crime would have taken place before the fire scene in your opinion/theory? (for you or joe ... or anyone for that matter lol)

My mind has often wandered this way as well, I just can't shake the feeling that this was a lucky break for the perps, the fire killed all the evidence (almost) IMO and I still would be looking at jealous females or firebugs MOO...MY THEORY ONLY and MOO and all that jazz:
I think it was over a male, I think it was Jessica driving in her car with 3 other females. I could see them pulling over (for whatever reason, someone had to pee [yes females do this ... i should know lol], to have a smoke, chinese fire drill). I believe it was planned out, whoever was sitting behind jessica threw a rope around her and tied her to the seat, they squirted the lighter fluid at her (on her, in her) --- lit the fire and had a ride.

I believe it happened that fast, that quick, and that planned out IMO...I love hearing peoples theories and what they think the motive is at this stage in the case --- what else do we have to go on :-/

I think there were two crime scenes and Jessica was lured to first crime scene by someone she trusted from high school (specific male I will not name but he is friends with one of JC's ex-bfs). May be to buy drugs, from someone she had friendly relations with. She may have been raped, but I think she was likely knocked out at first crime scene and someone drove to the Herron site. I agree with MizStery that Jessica probably came to when she was set on fire. This is because I find it hard to believe perp(s) would hang out for any length of time at open site like Herron Rd. I do think that a female is involved and another male, but I will say this, whoever committed crimes are already "career criminals" involved in criminal enterprises, but it may not be directly related to their motive. I think jealousy plays a role, but there a number of motives, different for each perp but collectively "snitch."

The catalyst to conspiracy/murder Jessica comes from the male and feeling betrayed/rejected and he has a big ego, he's irrational psychopath and felt threatened by Jessica's good relations with dad/LE/ or she rejected him/gang lifestyle. Something as simple as Jessica getting car back from dad, going to Leah's, turning him down etc. may have triggered irrational thoughts in his mind that Jessica was a snitch. I do not think either DT (Derrick Turner or Denise Tutor) had anything to do with this crime. I have no idea about other females except none of them are entirely law-abiding and jealousy would need to be combined with a very irrational/mentally off female. This is because as previously mentioned before, normal jealous females do not burn cars or people. This is just my gut feeling, but there are many strong motives and POIs. I hope that Jessica was not sexually assaulted but have nagging and bad feeling about what she went through in her last hours, if so, crimes may have been committed by all male perp(s). Jmo/

Hi StacyMarie83,

I had already deleted that post when I saw you had answered with a theory of your own. :)

I frequently post then decide I didn't like the way I worded my thoughts & turn around and delete the entire thing :crazy: isn't it. We're our own worst critics. :anguish:

I can't shake the feeling that the crime scene was staged to send a message up the 'food chain hierarchy' to the muckety ups.

On the other hand. My gut feeling has always been and still is similar to your theory:There is a love triangle (mean girls)involved somehow in this brutal killing.

I have done the same thing many times lol The mean girls theory fits if you go by just MSM released facts --- but then if you delve into the possibilities of corrupt higher power, gangs in charge, and other investigations going on before, during, and after jessica -- anything is plausible IMO

I have felt from the beginning it was orchestrated by one or more "cleared" individuals. Cleared on purpose so they don't feel pressured to leave the area or country and can be properly investigated and monitored.

This Post is Theory Only

First,I am going to post a link to a photo of the scorched tree and fence as a point of reference~especially for people who might not have seen the photo.
http://fox13now.com/2014/12/11/jess...ides-leads-in-fatal-car-fire-prosecutor-says/

<SNIP>

Thanks for the link, MizStery.

It is evident in photos 2/4 and 3/4 that there's a dark line perpendicular to the tracks left by Jessica's car. I am assuming this line was made by the edge of the tilt bed of the wrecker used to impound her charred vehicle, based on the unofficial photos taken during the stop at the M&M station. Notice that the dirt is pretty clean between that dark line (which is also at the edge of the police DO NOT CROSS tape) and the roadway. So I'm guessing that the dark area includes bits and pieces of charred material scraped off and left behind when the car was winched up onto the truck. Since the fire consumed all four of the tires, the center of the car body was probably resting on the ground, because the bare rims would have sunk into the soft ground. So the wrecker had to literally drag that deadweight mass across the ground from near the tree to where the wrecker was backed in, at least until the rear wheels were on the truck bed.

Two questions for WS:
(1) Are there any photos of the crime scene that show this "cleaned up" area next to the roadway -before- the car was removed?
(2) If so, are there car tracks leading from the paved roadway toward the car which would show the direction of travel when the car left the road and ran up the embankment?

I have felt from the beginning it was orchestrated by one or more "cleared" individuals. Cleared on purpose so they don't feel pressured to leave the area or country and can be properly investigated and monitored.

BBM. I agree. Cleared on purpose so they can't claim later they were convicted in the court of public opinion prior to their arrest. There will be no change of venue on this one.

JMO

Courtland is a scared, sleepy town except for gang or drug activity so there isn't much chance of traffic being a problem on Herron. As already mentioned, the perps could have guards at the curves in the road. From M&M CCTV, it appears the gangs all there. There is lapse in the CCTV that we have not seen. Ali, JMO, gave the original tape(s) to LEO. That is what cleared Ali of being a participant in the murder. Therefore, we do not know how much gas was put into cans at M&M.

We know Jessica was at the CS at 7:31. 911 called at 8:09. FF arrive at 8:13. That gives the perps under 38 minutes to perform their horrific deeds. The following are just some personal opinions based on MSM information seen, heard and read.

• The only way to pour lighter fluid or gas in someone's mouth is if they are restrained in such a way as not to also douse gas onto others.
  • Jessica was restrained outside of her car during the immolation. If so, it could explain the 10' high flames burning the tree. There is an interesting, for me, inexplicable, 8-10" at the bottom of the tree completely unscathed just as her feet were not burned.
  • While Jessica was restrained she was raped and tortured. The position of the car shielded most of the vicious activities but to any possible passersby; it would look like folks were just hanging out.
  • Jessica was conscious for the duration of the terror until, shortly, when her system went into shock from the intense pain from the burns. Her AR will tell us if soot was inhaled. Burning rubber has highly toxic fumes.
  • At the point of shock, Jessica could no longer speak coherently.
  • Jessica could no longer see because she was blinded by the immolation which is further supported by her mom's description while at the Med.

Gasoline poisoning symptoms

Airways and lungs:
•Breathing difficulty
•Throat swelling

Eyes, ears, nose, and throat:
•Pain
•Vision loss

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/002806.htm

JMHO and all that jazz

I posted this earlier today, but I can't find it now .... I was asking anyone that has a Panolian subscription to please copy and post what the article says:

"Batesville Municipal Court 4/25/2015 4/24/2015. Five defendants bound over to grand jury in city court session. PANOLA PEOPLE - APRIL 2015".

Hi StacyMarie83,

<snip>

<snip>
--- but then if you delve into the possibilities of corrupt higher power, gangs in charge, and other investigations going on before, during, and after jessica -- anything is plausible IMO

Perhaps we are seeing some 'muckity ups' in Mississippi busted. :justice:
Link
http://djournal.com/news/aide-to-sen-cochran-arrested-on-drug-charge/

Aide to Sen. Cochran Mississippi arrested on drug charge

April 24 WASHINGTON (AP) – An aide to Republican Sen. Thad Cochran of Mississippi has been charged with possession with intent to distribute methamphetamine after federal agents raided his home.
Fred W. Pagan, an office administrator for Cochran, was arrested Thursday.
Court papers said Customs and Border Protection officers found a package on April 9 in Cincinnati, Ohio, that contained 1.1 kilograms of the drug known as GBL. The package was bound for Pagan’s home .
GBL has similar effects to alcohol, but also can used in a compound commonly known as a date rape drug.
<snip>
Cochran’s office issued a statement Friday saying, “Senator Cochran is disturbed and deeply saddened by the arrest of his long-time aide Fred Pagan, and is suspending him of all duties pending the outcome of this case.”The arrest was first reported by Washington City Paper.

Hey everyone, I have not posted in a while but I have been reading when I get a chance, and I am caught up on what you all have posted. I am so glad that this forum continues to generate activity, theories, questions, and comments. Have any of you seen that Charlotte Wilkerson and Roger Hentz were both arrested in Grenada recently? From what I have seen, CW bonded out on the 26th, not sure when/if Hentz bonded out, but was arrested on the 25th. This of course could be nothing and be completely unrelated to JC's case... just curious what you all think?

I'm late getting here this time, here's the Panolian general arrest log titled "Five Defendants Bound Over..." I'm sorry I didn't see those requesting this until now. :/

Attachments

• Panolian_04242015_5Def.jpg
    Panolian_04242015_5Def.jpg
    198.4 KB · Views: 281
Perhaps we are seeing some 'muckity ups' in Mississippi busted. :justice:
Link
http://djournal.com/news/aide-to-sen-cochran-arrested-on-drug-charge/

Aide to Sen. Cochran Mississippi arrested on drug charge

April 24 WASHINGTON (AP) &#8211; An aide to Republican Sen. Thad Cochran of Mississippi has been charged with possession with intent to distribute methamphetamine after federal agents raided his home.

<snip>

They should have arrested his boss instead, for stealing the last election...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Senate_Republican_primary_election_in_Mississippi,_2014

Talk about corruption, this "theft" occurred in broad daylight and nobody in MS did anything about it.

:jail:

They should have arrested his boss instead, for stealing the last election...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Senate_Republican_primary_election_in_Mississippi,_2014

Talk about corruption, this "theft" occurred in broad daylight and nobody in MS did anything about it.

:jail:

What the linked article does not report is that the Mayor of Madison sent a SWAT Team to Mark Mayfield's law office to have him humiliated in front of his peers by arresting him. Mark was heavily besmirched by the Cochran/Barbour team. Sadly, within weeks, Mark Mayfield committed suicide.

Conservative Mississippians did try to stop the illegal exchange of $15 for buying a vote. It was a battle between the GOP and the Tea Party. Senator McDaniel called for an investigation that led nowhere by the assigned judge. There is a FB pg "Mississippi Corruption" that reveals some nasty truths about unscrupulous politicians.

I have a good idea that some corrupt politicians in Panola County and the surrounding areas are going to be exposed when Jessica's murder is settled. All of the constant arrests, jailed, let them out policies do not look favorable to honest folks.

If FF Chief Cole Haley was told information by Jessica with her dying breath, why isn't he in hiding from the killers? Why is he not afraid and seeking protection for his safety?

JMHO and all that jazz

Hi Dee your question spawned a couple of questions of my own.

If FF Chief Cole Haley was told information by Jessica with her dying breath, why isn't he in hiding from the killers? Why is he not afraid and seeking protection for his safety?

JMHO and all that jazz
Question#1
I have a question from the the following Panolian article.The article states a call came into the station. THREE FF remounted their fire truck at the station and drove to the car fire.

Now,I thought CH discovers the car fire on his cell phone on the way back to the firehouse.Then? Could it have been CH who spotted the flames and been responsible for sounding the tone for the 3 remaining FF still at the firehouse?Perhaps CH drove to the fire & met up with the truck and the other three FF there?

Link
(the link may no longer be working)
http://www.panolian.com/mobile/?MemberID=1180&action=contentitem&itemid=383341

BREAKING NEWS

Investigators seek answers in death of burned woman

By Emily Darby Williams and John Howell Sr.

Firefighters at the Courtland Volunteer Fire Department were cleaning up after responding to a house fire Saturday night when they received a call at 8:12 p.m. about a car on fire about a mile away, just outside Courtland corporate limits. A passing motorist had discovered the blazing car near 3448 Herron Road.

The three firefighters immediately remounted their truck and drove to the scene where they found the vehicle still ablaze. Memories of what they found next will likely return in nightmares for the rest of their lives.
&#8220;I didn&#8217;t see her at first,&#8221; one of the firefighters told The Panolian.

Near the burning car was a burned body, more dead than alive but alive nonetheless. Though she was not recognizable, the firefighters quickly discovered they knew who she was.

They also realized that what had started as a routine fire call had minutes earlier been the scene of a heinous crime. One firefighter said that he attempted to comfort her while his companions attempted to control the blaze consuming the vehicle and threatening the surrounding woods, all three cognizant that whoever was responsible for the horrifying assault might still be close by.

&#8220;I called the sheriff&#8217;s department immediately, I notified P1 (Panola County Sheriff Dennis Darby), called Med Stat (ambulance) and immediately put Air Evac en route,&#8221; the firefighter said.

&#8220;I called Pope FD because I knew they were close by,&#8221; the Courtland firefighter added.

Jessica Lane Chambers, 19, 1024 Carlisle Road, Courtland was transported by ambulance to the parking lot at the Courtland Baptist Church where a waiting Air Evac helicopter carried her to the Med in Memphis.

Chambers had been doused with an accelerant that left 95 percent of her body burned, Panola County Coroner Gracie Grant-Gulledge said, yet was not pronounced dead until 2:37 a.m. Sunday morning. The coroner said that there was some initial confusion at the Med about the time of death, and investigators received word before they left the crime scene that Chambers was dead.

<snip>
End of Panolian article

Question #2
I also have two more questions from a separate second article from the Clarion-Ledger:
Does anyone suspect texts sent to Jessica may have been answered by someone masquerading as her. Thereby buying time for the perpetrators to set up the ambush or buy time to arrange the inferno.AND I also would like to know~
how many texts were received and if any were answered on Jessica's phone in the 6:30 to 7:30 missing hour?

Oh,I would love to bring up Jessica's phone with the batteries removed found at the crime scene but that will have to be discussed in another post. :)

(Not sure if link works any more?)

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/news/2015/02/14/moms-last-words-jessica-chambers/23442951/

Moms Last Words to Jessica Chambers
<snip>
Jessica's mom heard Jessica get a call or text, she didn't know which, then go into the bathroom, put her coat on, and go out the door ...When she wasn't here in a certain amount of time, I text messaged her and said, 'Where'd you go to wash your car, Memphis? I mean, you were supposed to be right back.' "
<snip>

Hi Dee your question spawned a couple of questions of my own.

Question#1
I have a question from the the following Panolian article.The article states a call came into the station. THREE FF remounted their fire truck at the station and drove to the car fire.

Now,I thought CH discovers the car fire on his cell phone in his personal vehicle on the way back to the firehouse.Then? Could it have been CH who spotted the flames and been responsible for sounding the tone for the 3 remaining FF still at the firehouse?Perhaps CH drove to the fire & met up with the truck and the other three FF there?

Link
(the link may no longer be working)
http://www.panolian.com/mobile/?MemberID=1180&action=contentitem&itemid=383341

BREAKING NEWS

Investigators seek answers in death of burned woman

By Emily Darby Williams and John Howell Sr.

Firefighters at the Courtland Volunteer Fire Department were cleaning up after responding to a house fire Saturday night when they received a call at 8:12 p.m. about a car on fire about a mile away, just outside Courtland corporate limits. A passing motorist had discovered the blazing car near 3448 Herron Road.

The three firefighters immediately remounted their truck and drove to the scene where they found the vehicle still ablaze. Memories of what they found next will likely return in nightmares for the rest of their lives.
“I didn’t see her at first,” one of the firefighters told The Panolian.

Near the burning car was a burned body, more dead than alive but alive nonetheless. Though she was not recognizable, the firefighters quickly discovered they knew who she was.

They also realized that what had started as a routine fire call had minutes earlier been the scene of a heinous crime. One firefighter said that he attempted to comfort her while his companions attempted to control the blaze consuming the vehicle and threatening the surrounding woods, all three cognizant that whoever was responsible for the horrifying assault might still be close by.

“I called the sheriff’s department immediately, I notified P1 (Panola County Sheriff Dennis Darby), called Med Stat (ambulance) and immediately put Air Evac en route,” the firefighter said.

“I called Pope FD because I knew they were close by,” the Courtland firefighter added.

Jessica Lane Chambers, 19, 1024 Carlisle Road, Courtland was transported by ambulance to the parking lot at the Courtland Baptist Church where a waiting Air Evac helicopter carried her to the Med in Memphis.

Chambers had been doused with an accelerant that left 95 percent of her body burned, Panola County Coroner Gracie Grant-Gulledge said, yet was not pronounced dead until 2:37 a.m. Sunday morning. The coroner said that there was some initial confusion at the Med about the time of death, and investigators received word before they left the crime scene that Chambers was dead.

<snip>
End of Panolian article

Question #2
I also have two more questions from a separate second article from the Clarion-Ledger:
Does anyone suspect texts sent to Jessica may have been answered by someone masquerading as her. Thereby buying time for the perpetrators to set up the ambush or buy time to arrange the inferno.AND I also would like to know~
how many texts were received and if any were answered on Jessica's phone in the 6:30 to 7:30 missing hour?

Oh,I would love to bring up Jessica's phone with the batteries removed found at the crime scene but that will have to be discussed in another post. :)

(Not sure if link works any more?)

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/news/2015/02/14/moms-last-words-jessica-chambers/23442951/

Moms Last Words to Jessica Chambers
<snip>
Jessica's mom heard Jessica get a call or text, she didn't know which, then go into the bathroom, put her coat on, and go out the door ...When she wasn't here in a certain amount of time, I text messaged her and said, 'Where'd you go to wash your car, Memphis? I mean, you were supposed to be right back.' "
<snip>

Bolded and colored by Me.;
Sorry it's so long - I wanted to leave everything in there;

~ Why did you think that? I only remember it as printed in the Panolian. Curious
~ This is the only info I have about the house fire and the call for the car. A "passing motorist".
~ Established that she was not walking around on fire.
~ H O W ? ?

And right away they knew it was an assault/ H O W ? ? ?

There is still a ,lot of missing information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia