MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
While I agree with what you are saying, can I disagree at the same time? I think that we re not being too impatient, because we have been lied to, misguided, and presented with minimal information (whether or not what we have been given is valid is up in the air to me). I also stopped wondering why her friends aren't banding together or demanding justice, because my conclusion is that this poor young girl had no real friends. I think that she was surrounded y users and manipulators, and there was little to no genuine friendships or love in her short time here on Earth. Selling T-shirts does not equate concern or despair to me. Using donation money for a private investigator, or running to any news media source that I could track down, would, however express a real interest in justice for my 'friend'. All MOO.

Very well said

Names mentioned in online postings may have been brought into the jail for unrelated charges, but Darby emphasized the individuals were not brought in for the Chambers case.

http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story...ut-arrests-in-jessica-chambers-case-are-false

What does that statement even mean?

Local radio stations and rumors from the community really ran with the arrests in saying that Jessica's perpetrator(s) had been arrested. I guess Darby wanted to shut it down really quick before it got out of hand. Some/All (?) of these individuals had been brought in and questioned about Jessica's murder.

Just a thought! A really important thought! Maybe someone here could comment on the Justice For Jessica Facebook account. I would, but I'm concerned I would be recognized. That might not be good. Someone could suggest using the t-shirt sales money to go towards a private investigator, as someone here had mentioned. I did see on the Facebook account that a Kenneth L. Mains (Investigator) is taking up the case. Anybody heard of him? Is he legit? Anyway, it seems the t shirt sales are down. Id be willing to buy one/some if we could know that the money was going towards finding the sicko(s).

Just a thought! A really important thought! Maybe someone here could comment on the Justice For Jessica Facebook account. I would, but I'm concerned I would be recognized. That might not be good. Someone could suggest using the t-shirt sales money to go towards a private investigator, as someone here had mentioned. I did see on the Facebook account that a Kenneth L. Mains (Investigator) is taking up the case. Anybody heard of him? Is he legit? Anyway, it seems the t shirt sales are down. Id be willing to buy one/some if we could know that the money was going towards finding the sicko(s).

Idk about private investigators, would it be a case of too many cooks in the kitchen, idk? Good thoughts though...extra money could go towards reward $ too. Since you are a local, do you know if LE has posted pictures around of Jessica's car before it was burned? Witnesses may not recognize driver, but possibly saw car driving around between 630-731p 12/6/14. It all depends on how many of same models are in the area too and one's memory. Jmo/

Idk about private investigators, would it be a case of too many cooks in the kitchen, idk? Good thoughts though...extra money could go towards reward $ too. Since you are a local, do you know if LE has posted pictures around of Jessica's car before it was burned? Witnesses may not recognize driver, but possibly saw car driving around between 630-731p 12/6/14. It all depends on how many of same models are in the area too and one's memory. Jmo/

To my knowledge there are no pictures of Jessica's car before it was burned. As far as witnesses go -- I believe there are those who have knowledge. They just wont come forward. Their concerns are more about not being busted rather than helping this case and solving it for Jessica. I cant remember who it was that said it here --- Jessica didn't have any real friends. That's obvious. If you have knowledge of meth users -- you already know they're mostly all about themselves. They talk a good talk but in reality they could care less about anyone else but themselves. There are a lot of those in the Courtland area. I refer to meth because I think a lot of Jessica's "friends" were users and sellers. Was she??

As far as the last few hours of Jessica's life, she did head to Batesville for something. Maybe to eat, to pick someone/something up. She stopped by someones residence to pick up/drop off something (drugs?) or someone. Was she set up? I don't know. I will say, that lately, it has really bugged me about one of those first news interviews with "what's her face and that dude." It bugs me the way she snickered when "he" was asked about how he knew Jessica. He replied "good friends." Then the snicker. How do you snicker at a time like that. How????

Anyway .......................... Nothing new or solved here I know.

Wow I just watched that video... all I can say is wow

Ahem, "no tips" ? He says they know everything she did and where she was all week? OK go ahead and keep information from the public, but please don't prevaricate. All I can hope is that the FBI knows what is going on. There have been plenty of tips. JMO

According to the 2014 estimate, Panola County has about 34,444 souls; finding a killer is not exactly needle-in-a-haystack stuff there. So -- barring the statistically improbable "random stranger" solution -- what exactly could be wrong here?

According to the 2014 estimate, Panola County has about 34,444 souls; finding a killer is not exactly needle-in-a-haystack stuff there. So -- barring the statistically improbable "random stranger" solution -- what exactly could be wrong here?
Finding the killer may not have been terribly difficult. Finding the evidence to convict said killer, given the sloppiness of the investigation, especially in the initial stages, may be considerably more difficult, if not impossible. JMO

Has anyone looked at info for a female with initials CLA who is related to Denise Tutor/Rachael DMr, one of the people interviewed on MSM at the beginning of the case? I just read some interesting posts by her from September up to immediately after Jessica was murdered. And then no posts for a month. Her fiance's profession is pretty interesting, too.

Mods, please let me know if this post is treading on thin ice. Thanks!

I can't believe there is still no Arrest in the title of this thread! Checking in for updates. Thoughts on who may be responsible?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

To my knowledge there are no pictures of Jessica's car before it was burned. As far as witnesses go -- I believe there are those who have knowledge. They just wont come forward. Their concerns are more about not being busted rather than helping this case and solving it for Jessica. I cant remember who it was that said it here --- Jessica didn't have any real friends. That's obvious. If you have knowledge of meth users -- you already know they're mostly all about themselves. They talk a good talk but in reality they could care less about anyone else but themselves. There are a lot of those in the Courtland area. I refer to meth because I think a lot of Jessica's "friends" were users and sellers. Was she??

As far as the last few hours of Jessica's life, she did head to Batesville for something. Maybe to eat, to pick someone/something up. She stopped by someones residence to pick up/drop off something (drugs?) or someone. Was she set up? I don't know. I will say, that lately, it has really bugged me about one of those first news interviews with "what's her face and that dude." It bugs me the way she snickered when "he" was asked about how he knew Jessica. He replied "good friends." Then the snicker. How do you snicker at a time like that. How????

Anyway .......................... Nothing new or solved here I know.

And I bet those witnesses will think it's just so "unfair" not speaking up for Jessica and then being arrested for something else and end up in prison (assuming ongoing criminal activity). I wonder how justice will feel for "witnesses" knowing that some person(s) that murdered Jessica in the most heinous way are out and about and they'll end up arrested and in prison for something like drug dealing. This is of course assuming such witness(es) are involved in some other criminal activity or give false statements to police. When they could have just provided LE information and collected reward money and received protection. Or better yet talking to LE because it's a moral/ethical/civil/human duty and right thing to do. Anyone who thinks that these prisoners who have been getting "weekend" free passes and all that leniency may be mistaken. My bet/hope is the tides starts changing in Panola County and dangerous criminals will not be out and about...as it should be. As far as DT/PB, I have no idea how they fit into this and why the smirk and (yes, it was a smirk and odd) or even how RH/AH fit...lots of anger towards JC and you're right add in drug use like meth, coke or heroin etc. and adds to the screwiness and deception.

But I still think at least 3 people one male and one couple, unless hotel account accurate then 4 males but obviously we can't name names. Jmo/

Didn't Champion say in this press conference that Jessica was not at home during the morning hours? I think this is contrary to what has been reported by her mother. And didn't her grandmother say she talked to her on the porch that morning? Have I finally let this case drive me crazy?

Here is most recent update/video mentioned above:

WATCH: John Champion discusses Chambers murder case on 4 month anniversary of her death
http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/Clip/...rder-case-on-4-month-anniversary-of-her-death
04/07/2015

LE still needs help with 630p-730p time frame. AA is still only publicly cleared person.

DA Press Conference Synopsis
Car was the crime scene~he again reiterates the area around crime scene was searched to his satisfaction before Jessica's vehicle towed. Very confident of her movements the entire week leading up to the homicide.
The question resides with the 6:30 to 7:31 hour~when they can put her vehicle at crime scene.
Referencing th
e hour 6:30 to 7:31:Jessica called her mother~this was the last known communication made from Jessica.They have no idea who she was with or where she called her mother from.
The call made reporting the fire was routed to the Sheriff's dept.(or 911) the Sheriff dispatched the volunteer fire dept.
Normally those volunteering are notified and then proceed to the fire dept. Although,in Jessica's case they were out or had been out on a prior call so their response time to Jessica's vehicle was 3 or 4 minutes.Calls to the Sherrif's dept. in Mississippi are unavailable until as such time they are heard either by the GJ or a jury at trial.
What is baffling the DA ~is what possible motive could explain the very personnal nature of this crime.Statistically a knife or gun is the weapon used in the homicide. Fire is rarely investigated in the homicide of one so very young.
As an aside he also emphasized their investigation has revealed Jessica led a fairly typical teenagers lifestyle.

If there are any inaccuracies in my post please let me known! The very last thing this case needs are inaccuracies mudding the water.

I have floated this theory before. But,I will ask once again~does anyone get the feeling that there could be evidence(no autopsy or lab results has been released)Jessica was unconscious at 7:31 when LE reports her vehicle was at the Herron Road location? I think this possibility would set up a scenario that the crime happened elsewhere then she was driven to Herron Road location. The perps would later return with flammable material to cover their crime. Again,my theory,the shock of the fire is what caused her to regain consciousness and escape the burning vehicle.

The theory is of course just my musing on what could have happened.

:cow:

Car was the crime scene~he again reiterates the area around crime scene was searched to his satisfaction before Jessica's vehicle towed. Very confident of her movements the entire week leading up to the homicide.
The question resides with the 5:30 to 6:31 hour~when they can put her vehicle at crime scene.
Referencing th
e hour 5:30 to 6:31:Jessica called her mother~this was the last known communication made from Jessica.They have no idea who she was with or where she called her mother from.
The call made reporting the fire was routed to the Sheriff's dept.(or 911) the Sheriff dispatched the volunteer fire dept.
Normally those volunteering are notified and then proceed to the fire dept. Although,in Jessica's case they were out or had been out on a prior call so their response time to Jessica's vehicle was 3 or 4 minutes.Calls to the Sherrif's dept. in Mississippi are unavailable until as such time they are heard either by the GJ or a jury at trial.
What is baffling the DA ~is what possible motive could explain the very personnal nature of this crime.Statistically a knife or gun is the weapon used in the homicide. Fire is rarely investigated in the homicide of one so very young.
As an aside he also emphasized their investigation has revealed Jessica led a fairly typical teenagers lifestyle.

If are there any inaccuracies in my post please let me known! The very last thing this case needs are inaccuracies mudding the water.

I have floated this theory before. But,I will ask once again~does anyone get the feeling that there could be evidence(no autopsy or lab results has been released)Jessica was unconscious at 6:31 when LE reports her vehicle is at the Herron Road location? I think this possibility would set up a scenario that the crime happened elsewhere then she was driven to Herron Road location. The perps would later return with flammable material to cover their crime. Again,my theory,the shock of the fire is what caused her to regain consciousness and escape the burning vehicle.

The missing hour is 6:30 to 7:31, not 5:30 to 6:31.

The missing hour is 6:30 to 7:31, not 5:30 to 6:31.

Thanks Steve!

As I corrected my post another thought occurred to me. Again,my theory. The DA is very pointed in his response that the 'vehicle' was the crime scene on Herron Road. Another way I could interpret his comment is: That the actual crime scene was else where and an uncounscious Jessica was transported to Herron Road to distance the perps from the beating.(my words & theory,LE has never said Jessica was beaten) Now, I realize that is my interpretation of his sparsely worded answer but I can't help but go hmmm.
:moo:

Here is most recent update/video mentioned above:

WATCH: John Champion discusses Chambers murder case on 4 month anniversary of her death
http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/Clip/...rder-case-on-4-month-anniversary-of-her-death
04/07/2015

LE still needs help with 630p-730p time frame. AA is still only publicly cleared person.

One thing for sure coming out of this press conference is that zero information will be released to the public until an arrest has been made and then zero information will be made public of any evidence that is sent to the grand jury ... the only info that will be released to the public is if the grand jury decides to take the case to trial, so we might as well sit back and relax until an arrest has been made and a trial occurs. Interesting that all agencies (FBI, ATF, MBI) that were 1st involved with the case are still involved.

One thing that I had to laugh about was his mention of arm chair quarter backing/theories by social media.

The question resides with the 6:30 to 7:31 hour~when they can put her vehicle at crime scene.
Referencing th
e hour 6:30 to 7:31:Jessica called her mother~this was the last known communication made from Jessica.They have no idea who she was with or where she called her mother from.

If there are any inaccuracies in my post please let me known! The very last thing this case needs are inaccuracies mudding the water.

I have floated this theory before. But,I will ask once again~does anyone get the feeling that there could be evidence(no autopsy or lab results has been released)Jessica was unconscious at 7:31 when LE reports her vehicle was at the Herron Road location? I think this possibility would set up a scenario that the crime happened elsewhere then she was driven to Herron Road location. The perps would later return with flammable material to cover their crime. Again,my theory,the shock of the fire is what caused her to regain consciousness and escape the burning vehicle.

BBM - The fact that they can place her car at the scene at 7:31, which is such a precise time, leads me to believe they are going by phone pings. However, pings would only prove the phone was there at the scene, not necessarily the car. Unless it was an eyewitness; but 7:31? I may know I passed a certain car or spot around 7:30, but not 7:31 on the dot.

Why are they unable to ping the call to her mom?

One thing for sure coming out of this press conference is that zero information will be released to the public until an arrest has been made and then zero information will be made public of any evidence that is sent to the grand jury ... the only info that will be released to the public is if the grand jury decides to take the case to trial, so we might as well sit back and relax until an arrest has been made and a trial occurs. Interesting that all agencies (FBI, ATF, MBI) that were 1st involved with the case are still involved.

One thing that I had to laugh about was his mention of arm chair quarter backing/theories by social media.
This is fine and dandy as I'm thinking LE has zero clue about solving this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vika2155