MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the great ado about snitches above, it's only to wonder then there have been none in this case.

Jessica Chambers, the Panola County 19-year-old who died after her car was set ablaze Saturday night. Sheriff's deputies found the car, with Chambers inside, engulfed on Herron Road.
http://www.clarionledger.com/story/news/2014/12/09/jessica-chambers-friend-fought/20160329/

I'd have to say that's just bad reporting. If she was still inside and the car was "engulfed in flames" there's no way she would still be alive when the Fire Dept. got there.

Unless....unless a Sheriff's Deputy pulled Jessica from the burning car and was also the mysterious 911 caller who was cleared and who was not named. What IF the fire was set earlier than we have been led to believe? What if that is the way LE places her at the crime scene at 7:31? What IF all the timeline is wrong? Would that change the amount of time it took to accomplish this horrific act and escape unseen? Would that lengthen the time LE had to gather evidence and clear the crime scene? Is everything we think we know about this crime wrong due to bad reporting? We actually don't know which, if any, of the three stories of how and when she was found is correct.

December 6th to August 6th. Eight months, still no arrests.

Going back to Square One. JMHO

The DA informed us, via the media, not to expect an arrest in the near future. Isn't that a bit strange for him to determine so early in the investigation?However, LEO will continue to follow-up on all tips. Isn't that mighty nice of them?

I still believe Jessica took the cigarettes to (the residence mentioned in the timeline) her mother. Perhaps she attended Auntie Cha Cha's son's birthday party that was across the street. She could have done both by making just one stop in her vehicle. After leaving, Auntie Cha Cha's or her mom's, or both places, she went into Batesville. I also believe that she stopped at the Sonic in B'ville and was seen on the private CCTV while there.

Perhaps she took the cigarettes to her mom after leaving Batesville. If so, then this time frame becomes the part where they knew she was back in C'land but her phone was "moving around" without pinging at an exact location, if what the DA said about the TL is accurate. Perhaps someone else had acquired her phone and was walking around with it. Then, at 7:31 the cellular arrives at the CS. Jessica could have already been there even though her phone was not until 7:31.

December 11, 2014

On Thursday, officials said they were still working to determine who doused her with a flammable liquid and set her on fire. They said they'd made no arrests and didn't expect any in the near future, but that they would continue to follow up on all tips.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/11/jessica-chambers_n_6309822.html

On her way out [of the store], Chambers got a call on her cellphone, he [Ali] said. After she pumped gas, she re-entered the store, bought cigarettes, and drove away, headed south on the highway, he said.

Jay Hale, an assistant district attorney who handles cases in Panola County, ... Hale said he could not comment on Fadhel's statements about Chambers' time there.

[Ben] Chambers told The Huffington Post that his daughter had left her mother's house in Courtland not long before she was found.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/officia...ssippi-teen-jessica-chambers-burned-to-death/

Just checking in......and just as sickened by this as when it happened. DeDee...I can't prove it, but I agree with you that Sonic was probably where she went briefly, the night of her death. We still have not heard a peep from her Goody's co-workers who may have been privy to her current "love life". They may have had lunch with her at her favorite spot, too......Sonic. JMO

I haven't checked into the forum for a long while so thought I would do so today. I have nothing to add but just wanted to say how sad that justice has not been served for poor Jessica. It's appalling & I must say that I feel very pessimistic & discouraged as I'm sure that most of you do as well.

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/news/nation/2014/12/09/woman-set-on-fire/20149117/

"Police told family members that someone was inside Chambers' car before the attack. The assailant poured accelerant down her throat and nose and set her on fire."

What evidence did LE have to support this statement to the Chambers family right after the murder? Was it someone known to Jessica who suddenly turned against her without warning, or someone hiding unknown in the back seat and waiting until her car reached a secluded spot to attack her?

"Police told family members that someone was inside Chambers' car before the attack. The assailant poured accelerant down her throat and nose and set her on fire."…What evidence did LE have to support this statement to the Chambers family right after the murder?...

It may be there is more video footage of M&Ms that shows Jessica was with someone? Isn’t video missing time?

I still wonder about a couple of early statements made by individuals that someone possibly gave Jessica a taste of their VILE sense of justice. “It went to far…” or “we don’t know what business that got her killed?” So people thought Jessica deserved to be harmed but not killed/or just matter of fact? Beating for bad drug deal? domestic violence? girl/thot fight? snitched? dating choices? daughter of LE employee? Jessica didn’t deserve ANY harm but it sounds to me like rationalizing it somehow, it’s vile. If Jessica “ripped off” RH, she may have “ripped off” other people, hopefully LE looking into those avenues.

Unless...unless a Sheriff's Deputy pulled Jessica from the burning car and was also the mysterious 911 caller who was cleared and who was not named. What IF the fire was set earlier than we have been led to believe? What if that is the way LE places her at the crime scene at 7:31? What IF all the timeline is wrong?

Burning car and Jessica with accelerant was overkill, it wasn’t small fire, the tires even melted. Burning time may rule out suspect/break down alibi(s). If forensics can determine time, it wasn’t disclosed afaik.

Going back to Square One. JMHO
The DA informed us, via the media, not to expect an arrest in the near future. Isn't that a bit strange for him to determine so early in the investigation? However, LEO will continue to follow-up on all tips. Isn't that mighty nice of them? …

The sheriff also stated in an article (in April/June 2015) to the effect, notice it’s been quiet here and then discussed drug trafficking too. Jmo, but I think LE had information early on that led them to believe this case is going to take time and don’t think there is any hidden agenda on part of LE/FBI. Contact information for tips/leads, call 601-948-5000 (http://wreg.com/2015/02/06/fbi-puts-up-billboards-for-tips-in-jessica-chambers-investigation/)

JMO If they have evidence, they have not disclosed it. I think that there is plenty of solid hearsay evidence, but probably has been ignored or discounted for small-town associations reasons, and the fear that accompanies such, of being a pariah. I suspect that Jessica happily embarked on a "tryst" and faced the ultimate betrayal, tortured and burned to death by her so-called "lover". JUST MY OPINION

"Too bad the Constitution can’t somehow prohibit cruel and unusual CRIME. There is a statutory limit to punishment, but there is virtually no limit to what crime a depraved person can devise and carry out. Our criminal justice system seems heavily unbalanced in that one regard. JMA (just my anger)
snipped by me for space.

The world seems upside down sometimes, at what price do law abiding communities pay when violent offenders or criminal enterprise receive no/minimal punishment? Idk how it helps Jessica and young kids being recruited/lured into criminal lifestyles by depraved individuals exploiting them for drugs, crimes, sex or enforce their perverse “justice/evil” on children/teens. Proverb “Overcome evil with good”… but ignoring deficiencies/crime doesn’t really constitute good to me. It’s really sad not solved yet, sometimes I need to take a step back from frustrating/heartbreaking cases like this one, and like M370 case. My heart goes out to M370 and Jessica’s loved ones and pray for them often that evidence comes to light and families find peace. Jmo always/

Has anyone learned or heard whether or not Jessica attended the book lady's (lol can't remember her name) little talk ALONE or with a friend? This was when Jessica approached the lady afterwards and revealed that she would like to write a book about her life experiences. Who, besides the speaker, heard her say that? If she was accompanied by a friend, was it the same lady we have seen with her in a photo, Jessica nestling up to her. Jessica has a pink top on and the lady is 60'sish, looking motherly. Who took that photo? Where? Was that from Leah's house or was it at the book seminar? If I recall correctly, Jessica was already gone from Leah's and the lecture or book seminar was some time in October. I believe that I read that the photos at her funeral were mostly taken from Jessica's Facebook. If anyone knows anything about this,I would be very interested to learn about it. Thanks JMO Add OK, speaker was Linda Oliver. Spoke in Batesville. Talked to JC there, and saw her again at church the next day. 6 weeks before JC's death...soooo, end of October. No mention of if anyone accompanied her or not. JMO

It may be there is more video footage of M&Ms that shows Jessica was with someone? Isn’t video missing time?

I still wonder about a couple of early statements made by individuals that someone possibly gave Jessica a taste of their VILE sense of justice. “It went to far…” or “we don’t know what business that got her killed?” So people thought Jessica deserved to be harmed but not killed/or just matter of fact? Beating for bad drug deal? domestic violence? girl/thot fight? snitched? dating choices? daughter of LE employee? Jessica didn’t deserve ANY harm but it sounds to me like rationalizing it somehow, it’s vile. If Jessica “ripped off” RH, she may have “ripped off” other people, hopefully LE looking into those avenues.

BirdycatNY, I'm really keen on that RH-ripped-off theory, roger that? I've been dropping hentz all over the place. Along those lines, I hope undercover LE has been following him and his girlfriend around like stink on a monkey. JMO

Jessica has a pink top on and the lady is 60'sish, looking motherly. Who took that photo? Where? Was that from Leah's house or was it at the book seminar?

In my opinion, I think the picture you are referencing was taken at Leah's House with a relative.

Right Fully, Tom Dees provides us with a hopeful update.

I watched the news segment and was not relieved. Dad thinks someone will be arrested in the next few months. I doubt it.

Thanks to all following for the updates and speculation above -- good job all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marytb