MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
gngr~snap, I think you meant to reference Classito's 1st and 2nd photos, not 2nd and 3rd. I don't believe anything is missing from the trunk lid. The edge, even in its deformed state, more or less follows the contour of the trunk opening. One more trick of the car manufacturers to make cars lighter, and of course cheaper -- big tail lights and bumpers (plastic), small trunk lids (steel).

I do, however, think the shape of the front quarter panel in Classito's 3rd photo looks odd, and could have had a sample removed. Dunno.

BTW, the tool in question is a lug wrench. A crowbar would have a fork on the short end, not a bulbous shape (a socket for a lug nut). Either one would work for the required leverage though. And it wasn't moved either. The perspective of the 2nd photo makes the half of the trunk lid that is away from the tool look much shorter than it is, because it curves downward beyond the midpoint (you can tell that from the diverging shadow in the 1st photo).
JMO

Exactly, thank you for mentioning perspective. Having both angles makes that clear. And the socket is at the right edge pointing upward. It was not moved as shown by the pictures.

Jessica's car was a 2005 Kia Rio

http://images.gtcarlot.com/gtgallery/photo.php?id=34424224

View attachment 82254

There is nothing missing from the trunkle area except the plastic tail lights and bumper.

Front; Plastic bumper extends more than half way up the quarter panel

http://images.gtcarlot.com/pictures/32882450.jpg

View attachment 82255

I withdraw my suggestion that a metal sample was removed from the front quarter panel. What I thought I saw in Classito's third photo, I now realize was just a void left behind by the missing GIGANTIC front bumper of this Kia, thanks to your photo, Steleheart.

I remember "Terrible" Ted Turner (he would've made a great running mate for Donald Trump, BTW) in a TV interview a long time ago. The reporter asked him what he thought of American craftsmanship. He said he thought the American public was getting tired of slamming their car doors and having another piece of plastic fall off.

http://www.astorplacevintage.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Plastics-the-graduate.jpg

JMO

I stand corrected. 1st and 2nd photo. Crowbar, tireiron, lug wrech, metal tool...
Whatever it is it's in a different location.
Moo
Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk
It may have at one time been part of a unicycle. ;-)

Anybody else think it would be a nice improvement to add a [Bottom] radio button to the top of the webpage, like the [Top] radio button at the bottom of the webpage?

:groucho:
"One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas I'll never know."

Anybody else think it would be a nice improvement to add a [Bottom] radio button to the top of the webpage, like the [Top] radio button at the bottom of the webpage?

:groucho:
"One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas I'll never know."

You can change the order in settings so that the newest post is at the top.

JC car at gas pump.jpg

In lightening the photos it looks like an unknown person near or in the station wagon that was parked when JC was at gas station...I can't decide if the person was in the car or if it is the window/light reflecting as they go by or if I am just seeing things that are not there...anyone else see it as a person?

JC image reflection off SW.jpg

Cropped and zoomed in....

Classito

I wish we were able to post the comments from Facebook and comments from articles which were made by people that knew her and or other locals that she hung out with.

Some were speculation but alot of comments were juicy and insightful and made sense. Jmo

This may have been asked and answered, if so I missed it.
Can anyone think of a case where investigators emptied a child's bedroom when they were killed at another location?
It's not like she was abducted from there.
Is that standard practice now?
It doesn't make sense.

Maybe a cop was involved in her death and suggested removing items before being implicated in an affair. Lol. Idk. This should have been solved by now.

This may have been asked and answered, if so I missed it.
Can anyone think of a case where investigators emptied a child's bedroom when they were killed at another location?
It's not like she was abducted from there.
Is that standard practice now?
It doesn't make sense.

Did you mean Jessica's bedroom? If so, first I've heard of it. Source?

The KTLA article is dated Dec. 11, 2014
http://ktla.com/2014/12/11/mississi...provided-firefighters-clue-to-who-killed-her/

This Clarion Ledger article is dated Feb. 17, 2015
http://www.clarionledger.com/story/...-chambers-movements-on-her-last-day/23565615/

"We're certainly using her cellphone records and using some technology we have available to pin some of this stuff down," the DA said.

The talk that there was a party that Chambers attended has turned up nothing, officials said.

"There's nothing at all to say she was at a party," Champion said.

It occurs to me we are pulling on information from 2014 and early 2015-
Would love to see some current answers in JC case.
All valuable information shared but directed toward LE, FBI.. Whoever is still investigating. Answers needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How can they say one t h ing in DEC. 4 days after she died, and then act like they never said it 2 months later?

View attachment 82304

In lightening the photos it looks like an unknown person near or in the station wagon that was parked when JC was at gas station...I can't decide if the person was in the car or if it is the window/light reflecting as they go by or if I am just seeing things that are not there...anyone else see it as a person?

View attachment 82305

Cropped and zoomed in....

Classito

Yes, looks like a person to me. At first glance, I thought it was a blonde woman in the driver's seat, but the longer I looked at it, it turned into looking like a man in a long blonde wig.

It occurs to me we are pulling on information from 2014 and early 2015-
Would love to see some current answers in JC case.
All valuable information shared but directed toward LE, FBI.. Whoever is still investigating. Answers needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LE has refused to comment on some things, observation, because it is still an "on-going investigation." And, of course, if anything has already been shared by the DA with the Panola County Grand Jury, those proceedings would be closed door, too. The content and identity of the 911 call are confidential under MS law. I'm afraid we are all just going to be in the dark until arrest(s) are made. And even then, most details about the murder will probably not be disclosed until the actual trial, except to the defense counsel through discovery. Not to mention the actions of a defense lawyer, who will be jumping through hoops trying to suppress anything and everything brought before the court against his/her client.

JMO

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-cMXcgEwZw...ultures-patience-my-*advertiser censored*.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia