MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't know that "LE hasn't been able to deliver...". LE isn't required to provide us any information except what they think will help the investigation.

The weapon was fire.
Odd. The weapon for a suicide by fire is...fire.

And we DO know LE hasn't been able to deliver because they said so themselves! They came out and declared they were starting over with the investigation basically. LE has nada.

Just thought I'd note--since some readers might get confused--that the county where the Courtland man and woman were recently found dead is in the far southern part of Mississippi, along the Gulf Coast. The two locations are at least four and a half hours away from each other (driving).

(a) If I were LE operating on a limited budget, I would invest 99.8% of it in watching ole RH, assuming of course he wasn't enjoying one of his many county "paid vacations" on Dec. the 6th -- JMO.

(b) Interesting family connection I stumbled across on the Panola County Sheriff website:
CHRIS FRANKLIN, CHIEF DEPUTY - married to Amy Hentz Franklin
http://panolacountysheriff.com/page.php?id=1

(c) Rehash of a previously cited Panolian newspaper article from April:
"We have a couple of possibilities, but they're not going to tell us; they're real, real bad drug addicts." [Sheriff Darby]
"That would indicate that they've done this before," said exchange member Bobby Baker.
"This history with the person we suspect (is that he) has done this before," the sheriff said.​
View attachment 76122

This is awesome, rb. To put the SDarby's interview into context, the sheriff is campaigning for re-election at this function. BC has a fenced in back yard where lots of large wooden Darby for Sheriff signs crammed in there last few months.

Here we go. SD says: "We've got several hundred people that we've interviewed in this girl getting killed, ..."

Somebody needs to inform the DA. I will.
Mr. Champion, your colleague is boasting several hundred [300+] folks have been interviewed yet you claim there have been roughly 140 interviews.

Another example, top of the page, fourth column; from SD: DNA burned up. [paraphrased but he admits no DNA.] I think we all knew that. Jessica suffered an intensely hot flashfire which usually lasts until the gasoline poured on her dissipates or burns off. And we know she was saturated.

Parts of the living Jessica will always be a layer of soil at her CS site. We look at nature to know this.

Here is the tip top hit of the evening, attributed to SD: "... they are real, real bad drug addicts." And I believe the Sheriff of Panola County when he declares this. The Sheriff also used the pronoun "they".

Bear in mind, BC said he thinks he knows who it is or who they are. He certainly would not publically say the person's name(s). Should they focus on the hardcore drug addicts? This intriguing case has been a tough one to stay with emotionally. It's shocking. Yet, I am compelled to find Just*ce 4 Jess*ca; hentz, I will stay put until it is resolved.

This begs the question: "Why would a real, real bad drug addict kill JC?"

JMHO MOO OMHO

This is the best I could muster, a map showing the three county seats. Typically a county seat is near the center of its county, so it is no more than one day's horseback ride for any county resident who needs to transact business there.

Looks like those three points align along the US-78/US-278 corridor.

View attachment 76096

Nice work, rb. Yes, Hwy 78 & Hwy 278. It would flow easily into Birmingham.

With all of the mustering you are doing, are you able to edit the map by adding another dot for Jackson County, MS to mark the locale of the murder suicide? It's near the coastline where Walter Anderson lived in classic Ocean Springs. You must know that Walter Anderson, a well-known MS artist from OSprings, rowed his wooden skiff, that he carved from a tree, out to one of the barrier islands and tied himself to a tree during a hurricane. He painted each letter of the alphabet. Some libraries in the coastal area display his cool set of the alphabet for students.

If CW, RH and Ali live in Grenada, should we give Grenada a dot or only dot the car fires and this weird and sorrowful news? I just get the hibby gibbies knowing this couple met tragedy in a M*tel 6. I wonder if mental illness was involved? Gangs in St Louis use M*tel 6 for their dastardly deeds. Google is our friend.

MHO very sad news

Just thought I'd note--since some readers might get confused--that the county where the Courtland man and woman were recently found dead is in the far southern part of Mississippi, along the Gulf Coast. The two locations are at least four and a half hours away from each other (driving).

Yes...They were on vacation/birthday celebration...they lived in Courtland...

After some research, I do not believe this is related to JC's murder...but I do believe it is murder/murder and related very much to Courtland area...Hopefully the LE doesn't drop the ball on this...

Classito

And we DO know LE hasn't been able to deliver because they said so themselves! They came out and declared they were starting over with the investigation basically. LE has nada.

True enough. Let's examine what LEO is doing. They've interviewed anywhere from 140 - 300+ people. We know a few that stayed at least overnight in jail while being interviewed.

LEO has relied upon federal agencies with IT skills to track Jessica's last day alive on earth. All for except one hour. The most important hour.

Why is this hour missing? It is during this hour that LD spoke to her daughter, although LEO cannot confirm as they believe Jess [or at least her phone] "was moving around" from 6:30 - 7:31. The 6:48 - 7:13 call which, coincidentally, was exactly one hour later, at 8:13 that the VFF got the 911 call for "fully engulfed car". The passersby, who called about the fire, probably happened upon it very soon, just minutes after the CS was ignited. Yes or No.

Compulsive liars use their own special codes to assist them to remember their lies. It's a very easy system. For instance, if, say, a call ended a time when you are giving yourself an alibi? I am in no way inferring anyone. I don't know who brutalized this 19yo lady by fire while she was alive.

JMHO J4J JMMS = JustMakesMeSick

Update:
Found link to June 11th interview:
HERE:
http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/story/29293833/chambers-investigator-talks-about-case

NEW
FOX13 Investigates: Lead Investigator Updates Jessica Chamber’s Murder Case
Six months have passed since the murder of Jessica Chambers. The 19-year-old was found burned alive next to her car in rural Courtland in Panola County on the evening of December 6.
For the first time, the public will hear from the lead investigator in the case. Major Barry Thompson sits down with FOX13 to bring the very latest information in the murder investigatiThat interview can be seen on Good Morning Memphis, beginning at 5 a.m. on ThursdayIf you have any information that can help in this case, call the North Central Mississippi Crime Stoppers at 1-800-729-2169

Please note:
Lead Investigator on Jessica's murder is Major Barry Thompson & he was appointed and reports to the Panola County Sheriff.

Major Thompson emphasizes the total overwhelming DEGREE of hatred from whoever is responsible for Jessica's murder. Remember this is a seasoned lead investigator. And even he is shocked by the degree of torture inflected on Jessica & acknowledges it was a notch higher than imaginable.

When Major Thompson spoke of this sheer brutality,"For myself his chilling words ,even after all this time,still shake me up".

Tonight is Ben Chambers,Jessica's fathers interview/video with Tom Dees.
:cow:

Oh, Dear. Some posts are finding themselves in FB. HSVDawg had one posted today.

I don't know who that is, but google search results for it bring up Herpes Simplex Virus and living with herpes sites --- ew.

HSVDawg is apparently a Mississippi State fan, at least based on his/her frequent posts on the www.elitedawgs.com website (MSU’s mascot is a bulldog). Not to be confused with "Ole Miss" at Oxford, a major rivalry. In addition to the Herpes Simplex Virus, HSV is also the international abbreviation for the airport at Huntsville, Alabama which is not that far from MS. So my guess is, HSVDawg is an MSU fan from Huntsville.

What was being quoting from WebSleuths in FB?

Why is that odd?

I was responding directly to a comment that "LE has no weapon."

I am thrilled with BThompson, the lead detective's words. LEO just moved their Rook.

It is in my thoughts and prayers that solid evidence goes to convict the killer(s).

LEO started from the beginning and followed a different trail that has given LEOs a higher level of confidence. They wanted us to know they were looking at one group. Reversed & started over. And LEO is now looking at another group.

The youtube link contains a documentary on racism in MS. Tupelo, in Lee County, MS, is a hub for the KKK. Google MS KKK for more information. Lee County is also where the victim, LeAnn, survived her beating and burning by a white couple.

WARNING: VIDEO CONTAINS EXTREME RACIAL BIAS +++ SCROLL AND ROLL

[video]https://youtu.be/kk26B4jE90Q[/video]

As always, I have no idea who killed JC or why. It's OMHO.

Evidently they have a suspect(s) but don't have enough evidence to make an arrest .... I think the new direction is that evidence.

I lived in MS for most of my life (and during the 1960s) about 60 miles south of Tupelo and never met a member of the KKK and knew no one that had ever met a member.

I don't think the KKK had anything to do with Jessica's murder. I wouldn't rule out some skin head wannabees, but if the klan was responsible Jessica would have never been found. IMO.

I don't think the KKK had anything to do with Jessica's murder. I wouldn't rule out some skin head wannabees, but if the klan was responsible Jessica would have never been found. IMO.
I don't think so either but not for this reason. The Klan indeed murdered visibly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rayhartley90