MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would imagine it will only be a matter of time before JC's murderer(s) slips up or commits another crime for which they will be caught. I'm keeping the faith justice will prevail for Jessica. MOO.

snip

Actually, I thought you perhaps, in the midst of what I guess was just citing that Manson analogy for whatever reason, had stumbled onto, and were proposing, something extremely interesting: that perhaps this was a white-on-white, punish her for her boyfriends and let them take the blame, type of thing.

My bad -- guess my agenda was giving credit where credit wasn't due. An interesting idea but not yours.

One possibility among many in a case with no arrests.

LOL no, not original from me! It's been discussed several times upthread (possibly different JC threads).

:)

Wasn't Jessica's drivers side seat in the far back position (she was barely 5 feet tall) .... that would, more than likely, mean a tall male driver was in the driver's seat when it last parked at the CS. The fact I mentioned 'if it was racially motivated' was because she dated black males (even lived for a time with the mother of a black she dated) and because of all the gangs and drugs in that area.

I doubt anyone who would do such a gruesome crime has any conscience whatsoever. The lack of progress in solving this murder has probably spurred them on to even more egregious acts.

Yep ... psychopaths/sociopaths = no conscience whatsover ..... the only thing the perp(s) are worried about is being arrested.

I would imagine it will only be a matter of time before JC's murderer(s) slips up or commits another crime for which they will be caught. I'm keeping the faith justice will prevail for Jessica. MOO.

I'm worried about that too as LE said this wasn't the perp(s) first rodeo = murder.

Wasn't Jessica's drivers side seat in the far back position (she was barely 5 feet tall) .... that would, more than likely, mean a tall male driver was in the driver's seat when it last parked at the CS. The fact I mentioned 'if it was racially motivated' was because she dated black males (even lived for a time with the mother of a black she dated) and because of all the gangs and drugs in that area.

I read on a LE website that vehicle seats are frequently positioned in the reclining position for occupants to avoid detection i.e. surveillance cameras. That would especially seem logical if Jessica was indeed beaten or knocked unconscious elsewhere then transported to the CS. Just a thought BUT perhaps Jessica's vehicle was detected on a camera in the 6:30 to 7:30 timeframe(they seem certain she was back in Courtland). LE cannot be sure~because~of the reclining seats~surveillance cameras would not be able to verify who was in Jessica's vehicle.

Paragraph mentioning reclined seats:
Cameras usually get you coming and going so you can’t say you weren’t driving. That’s another reason for the laid back seats, shade and caps, tinted windows and visors down.

:cow:

I read on a LE website that vehicle seats are frequently positioned in the reclining position for occupants to avoid detection i.e. surveillance cameras. That would especially seem logical if Jessica was indeed beaten or knocked unconscious elsewhere then transported to the CS. Just a thought BUT perhaps Jessica's vehicle was detected on a camera in the 6:30 to 7:30 timeframe(they seem certain she was back in Courtland). LE cannot be sure~because~of the reclining seats~surveillance cameras would not be able to verify who was in Jessica's vehicle.

Cameras usually get you coming and going so you can’t say you weren’t driving. That’s another reason for the laid back seats, shade and caps, tinted windows and visors down.

That's an interesting thought, too, but I think what samantha17 was referring to was the axial movement of the entire seat away from the steering column, not just the seat back position. For someone as small in stature as Jessica, it would have been difficult to reach the pedals from the position the driver's seat was found.

Some more thoughts...LE are looking for information on where/what/who Jessica was doing between 6:30 to 7:30...According to reports the car fire was called in after 8...There is a little over a 1/2 hour they are not talking about...Does this mean they believe the car was on fire at 7:31?

Classito

There was quite a discussion on the seats earlier. The fact the seats were both in the reclined position was a bone of contention. Some believe it is what happens every time in a fire as the mechanisms melt/fail, but some don't. There was no definitive answer about the distance back of the driver's seat in order to say she was the last driver or not that I can recall.

Yep ... psychopaths/sociopaths = no conscience whatsover ..... the only thing the perp(s) are worried about is being arrested.
A true psychopath won't be worried about being arrested because he will probably feel superior to the police and getting caught is not even an option to him.

As wfgodot suggested earlier, time to round up all the usual suspects -- every elementary school student in Batesville, MS...

Actually, this "elementary school" only has pre-kindergarten, kindergarten, and first grade classes. There are going to be a lot of unhappy staff members (over a hundred), with an 8:1 student-to-teacher ratio. Pretty cushy job if you ask me. Your tax dollars feverishly at work:

http://www.southpanola.k12.ms.us/bes/history.htm

JMO :moo:

As wfgodot suggested earlier, time to round up all the usual suspects -- every elementary school student in Batesville, MS...

Actually, this "elementary school" only has pre-kindergarten, kindergarten, and first grade classes. There are going to be a lot of unhappy staff members (over a hundred), with an 8:1 student-to-teacher ratio. Pretty cushy job if you ask me. Your tax dollars feverishly at work:

http://www.southpanola.k12.ms.us/bes/history.htm

JMO :moo:

No idea what's typical for staff-to-student ration, but average class size of 21 sounds just about right. Especially in a state with additional educational and financial challenges. I hate thinking about a school burning - all those books! :(

How awful, but doubtful that it's related. Although I wouldn't put anything past the psychopath(s) that murdered Jessica to evolve/continue to commit crimes like burning a large building, especially if arson is part of their criminal proclivities. LE/arson investigators should check for bodies/investigate for arson to be sure. I think Jessica's murderers are loose screws anyway and will eventually unravel and crimes will evolve, so theoretically could see burning large building as something that gets people's attention and scares people at the same time (megalomania). If LE does find a connection, then may be it provides a little bit more insight into the perp(s) motives (i.e. anti-establishment/anti-U.S. institutions -LE/schools or person has arson fetish), instead of the erratic crazed drug addict. Thanks for the article. Jmo/

How awful, but doubtful that it's related. Although I wouldn't put anything past the psychopath(s) that murdered Jessica to evolve/continue to commit crimes like burning a large building, especially if arson is part of their criminal proclivities. LE/arson investigators should check for bodies/investigate for arson to be sure. I think Jessica's murderers are loose screws anyway and will eventually unravel and crimes will evolve, so theoretically could see burning large building as something that gets people's attention and scares people at the same time (megalomania). If LE does find a connection, then may be it provides a little bit more insight into the perp(s) motives (i.e. anti-establishment/anti-U.S. institutions -LE/schools or person has arson fetish), instead of the erratic crazed drug addict. Thanks for the article. Jmo/

I think there's a fire bug in that town, but I also think the drug people know who that is and how to exploit him/her. I still think Jessica was murdered and it had to with her wanting to publish what she knew.

MOO

I think there's a fire bug in that town, but I also think the drug people know who that is and how to exploit him/her. I still think Jessica was murdered and it had to with her wanting to publish what she knew.

MOO

The school fire seems like more of an "in your face" to the Batesville community, or Panola County. Jessica's murder had more of a personal/private feel to it.

Of course, I guess they could both be considered an "in your face" to local LE and the DA's office...

Maybe foxfire has a professional opinion?

*My Opinion Only*

(modsnip)

My heart is heavy. So terrifying and sad! 😢

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads