MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
First and foremost,this is my theory of the events. So please read my post as a theory of what could have happened. I welcome criticism this is a discussion of the crime. I am not privy to any of the actual evidence.

My Fox Memphis is the reference for the 'original' Champion Feb 17,2015 timeline which I refer to in my post.

The Clarion Ledger is the reference for the 'latest' Champion timeline of Feb 25th which I refer to in my post.
http://www.clarionledger.com/story/...e-call-in-jessica-chambers-timeline/23996469/

Referencing the hour 6:30 to 7:31:

According to Champion:Jessica called her mother** this was the last known communication made from Jessica.Investigators are not sure of the actual location where Jessica called & talked to her mother from.

I have always felt Champion was playing a game of chess with us & he was using that call** as a part of his strategy. OK,Champion on Feb 17th entirely omitted Lisa's conversation with Jessica. Then,in the latest version Feb 25th of the timeline he artfully puts it back in.Why does he initially ignore this critical detail on Feb 17th then decide on Feb 25th to include it? In addition on Feb 25th he tweaks Lisa's version with the caveat that it was Jessica who initiated the call** ? I think that is significant. I think he is playing cat and mouse with the narrative. But why?

John Champion said,"They could put Jessica on the scene where she was found at 7:31."

I think the significance is;Jessica initiated a call for help on her cell at 7:31 and it was interrupted. Who ever was there wrestled her cell away and threw it out of her reach.

I also think that at least one 'particular' person who was witness to a mortally burned Jessica was also involved in the events of the missing hour. I think that is why it is of particular importance to prove the whereabouts of all the perpetrators of this murder. I am saying that this 'particular' person would be part of a coverup or part of the actual crime. I do not know which? But,I do believe there is a coverup. (My opinion only)Tom Dees unfortunately chose not to pursue this story as an investigative journalist. The question is would any of us given the methodology practiced by the criminals operating in this place?

:cow:

I like this one Miz. Analytical and insightful as always.

So my 2 BBM's:

Why would Champion play Chess with us, are we important?
Playing cat and mouse with a particular narrative goes no where. playing "cat and mouse" with a person could be very, very productive. Perhaps he has a person he needs to get into a corner with. I also wonder if the people who were interviewed and taken in for questioning were done so publicly to show the real perp(s) that ruling out those people leaves no one else but YOU (notyoumizlol).

Waiting for a crack.

Good theories! Why cat and mouse though? I'll add that when Champion did add the call to timeline, he also used the word "brief" but was by no means a brief call per Lisa. Why? I've always felt Jessica made the 911 call or attempted call before the phone was wrestled away as well. Makes complete sense. I also lean to a prearranged meeting/lure at 7:30 given she was on scene at 7:31. I'm not positive how I feel on missing hour now given Ali and Lisa both changed their stories. If there is, I guess a party but I lean to party at DBs, i.e. potential location of first fire which I do believe is connected.

9 months! A crime like this, in such a small community, it's hard to believe there is still not even a named POI. I got so frustrated, I've laid low and lurked hoping for that news, and still nothing. Where is the justice for Jessica? Will it ever come?

I am not sure if Derrick 'Tinchie' Taylor's arrest and hold has anything to do with Jessica. But,we can all hope it leads to justice for her.

I think Derrick 'Tinchie'' Taylor is related to 'Bugeye' Taylor~ if my memory is correct?His mugshot is on mugshots.com. I can't bring up mugshots.com on my browser. I may be doing something wrong? Can someone else try?

Panola County Jail in Batesville,Ms (currently closed for holiday) is holding Derrick "Tinchie" Taylor age 27. mugshots.com has his photo.

I hesitate to get my hopes too high. But 'Oh' how I pray for justice for Jessica! Indeed wouldn't it be a blessing if on 9/6/15 nine months to the day of her murder there was an arrest!

I am not sure if Derrick 'Tinchie' Taylor's arrest and hold has anything to do with Jessica. But,we can all hope it leads to justice for her.

I think Derrick 'Tinchie'' Taylor is related to 'Bugeye' Taylor~ if my memory is correct?His mugshot is on mugshots.com. I can't bring up mugshots.com on my browser. I may be doing something wrong? Can someone else try?

Panola County Jail in Batesville,Ms (currently closed for holiday) is holding Derrick "tinchie" Taylor age 27. mugshots.com has his photo.

I hesitate to get my hopes too high. But 'Oh' how I pray for justice for Jessica!

I just tried and got an error message--I think the site might be down right now

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/d...=25000&agency=60&id=31093&searchType=offender

Here's a link. Not sure if it will work.
Surprise! It worked! You have to select see photo for pic to show up.
IMO the timing is a little too convenient. I am in agreement with the idea that what we are hearing they MSM is not what is happening begins the scenes.
Did Jessica beat this guy out of $500 too?
It's not adding up. None of it is. I think the killer/s have got everyone pointing fingers at each other hoping to avoid the inevitable spotlight.
I'm not believing any of the things being said about Jessica. There is zero proof other than hearsay and that is not admissible.
Moo

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/d...=25000&agency=60&id=31093&searchType=offender

Here's a link. Not sure if it will work.
Surprise! It worked! You have to select see photo for pic to show up.
IMO the timing is a little too convenient. I am in agreement with the idea that what we are hearing they MSM is not what is happening begins the scenes.
Did Jessica beat this guy out of $500 too?
It's not adding up. None of it is. I think the killer/s have got everyone pointing fingers at each other hoping to avoid the inevitable spotlight.
I'm not believing any of the things being said about Jessica. There is zero proof other than hearsay and that is not admissible.
Moo

Thanks gngr~snap! You have all the handy links for us. I really appreciate it.

Your vine link is a helpful tool with developments today!

Not sure if related to Derrick 'Tinchie' Taylor' or Jessica's Murder? But,Roger Lynn Hentz has been arrested by the Grenada County Sheriff's Dept. Using gingr~snaps link you can find him on vine link but I have not located any information on why he was arrested.

Again,no surprise seeing his name! Roger Hentz is a revolving door inmate at the Grenada Jail Sheriff's Dept.

Thanks gngr~snap! You have all the handy links for us. I really appreciate it.

Your vine link is a helpful tool with developments today!

Not sure if related to Derrick 'Tinchie' Taylor' or Jessica's Murder? But,Roger Lynn Hentz has been arrested by the Grenada County Sheriff's Dept. Using gingr~snaps link you can find him on vine link but I have not located any information on why he was arrested.
Cc
Again,no surprise seeing his name! Roger Hentz is a revolving door inmate at the Grenada Jail Sheriff's Dept.

RH to win, AH to place, Derrick-Eric to show.
:deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse:
:deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse:

JMO

Note:
After I posted there was a later update on vinelink.com and it indicated Randall Eugene Yancey 42 had been bonded out of Lafayette County Facility.​

I do not know what Randall Eugene Yancey was arrested for or if it is related to Jessica or the other recent arrests. I believe Yancey has been discussed on one our previous threads as a friend of Roger Lynn Heinz.

Perhaps one of the local outlets will release some information as to the reason for the flurry of arrests over the Labor Day weekend. (I might add eventually there should be a news item in the Clarion Leger or Panolian perhaps that might be our best hope to know what they were detained for)I sincerely hope since the weekend holiday has ended that some news will follow.:waiting:​

But,given the sparse updates on Jessica's murder I do not hold out much hope for news.

gngr~snap has vinelink.com in her post (above) to view his & bond arrest in the link.​

You can also download an app for your phone called Mobile Patrol and PCSD is on there but I'm not sure Grenada is.

Sorry, Bessie. RTD (Rumormongering-third-degree -- that is, without premeditation), I presume? Guilty as charged. I gotta admit you've granted me a lot of slack around here, and that one really WAS over the top.

Still, not a bad fictional dialogue between who I consider the primary protagonist and antagonist in this thread, you must admit. I'll bet I had you going for a while, before you finally yanked the cord. Alas, inadmissible, and the moderator's gavel has sounded. Move along people, nothing to read here...
:blushing:

:thinking::thinking:
I like this one Miz. Analytical and insightful as always.

So my 2 BBM's:

Why would Champion play Chess with us, are we important?
Playing cat and mouse with a particular narrative goes no where. playing "cat and mouse" with a person could be very, very productive. Perhaps he has a person he needs to get into a corner with. I also wonder if the people who were interviewed and taken in for questioning were done so publicly to show the real perp(s) that ruling out those people leaves no one else but YOU (notyoumizlol).

Waiting for a crack.

First and foremost,this is my theory of the events. So please read my post as a theory of what could have happened. I welcome criticism this is a discussion of the crime. I am not privy to any of the actual evidence.

The Clarion Ledger is the reference for the 'latest' Champion timeline of Feb 25th which I refer to in my post.
http://www.clarionledger.com/story/...e-call-in-jessica-chambers-timeline/23996469/

Referencing the hour 6:30 to 7:31:

According to Champion:Jessica called her mother briefly** this was the last known communication made from Jessica.Investigators are not sure of the actual location where Jessica called & talked to her mother from.

I have always felt Champion was playing a game of chess with us & he was using that call** as a part of his strategy. OK,Champion on Feb 17th entirely omitted Lisa's conversation with Jessica. Then,in the latest version Feb 25th of the timeline he artfully puts it back in.Why does he initially ignore this critical detail on Feb 17th then decide on Feb 25th to include it? In addition on Feb 25th he tweaks Lisa's version with the caveat that it was Jessica who initiated the call** ? I think that is significant. I think he is playing cat and mouse with the narrative. But why?

<snipped>

Stelehart,I have been trying to figure out who Champion is messaging in the Feb 25th timeline. I am going to borrow a phrase from your post where you point out that it could be with 'a particular person'.

OK,Now my theory:Champion is telegraphing LD that there is something in her recollection of that brief call that he isn't buying. Champion is attempting to establish Jessica's exact whereabouts independant of what LD's recollection is. To sum up;I think he is attempting to establish if Jessica wasn't already in harms way & in addition the ping indicated she was at home. Now,for this to take place does not mean LD is any way involved. LD mentioned RH had sent a person to their home to scare Jessica. Perhaps, Jessica was waylaided that evening by someone following/stalking her as she was delivering LD her cigarettes. Perhaps they own several cells and LD was confused on which phone was calling from which phone.:saythat::thinking:

To conclude just because Jessica's-cell phone pings~ doesn't guarantee whether or not she has been harmed and/or because her cell pinged any proof it was in her physical possession.

Please feel free to critique my post. I am simply attempting to understand the timeline Champion has layed out.

:thinking::thinking:

Stelehart,I have been trying to figure out who Champion is messaging in the Feb 25th timeline. I am going to borrow a phrase from your post where you point out that it could be with 'a particular person'.

OK,Now my theory:Champion is telegraphing LD that there is something in her recollection of that brief call that he isn't buying. Champion is attempting to establish Jessica's exact whereabouts independant of what LD's recollection is. To sum up;I think he is attempting to establish if Jessica wasn't already in harms way & in addition the ping indicated she was at home. Now,for this to take place does not mean LD is any way involved. LD mentioned RH had sent a person to their home to scare Jessica. Perhaps, Jessica was waylaided that evening by someone following/stalking her as she was delivering LD her cigarettes. Perhaps they own several cells and LD was confused on which phone was calling from which phone.:saythat::thinking:

To conclude just because Jessica's-cell phone pings~ doesn't guarantee whether or not she has been harmed and/or because her cell pinged any proof it was in her physical possession.

Please feel free to critique my post. I am simply attempting to understand the timeline Champion has layed out.

What do you think he isn't accepting in her version?
This is intriguing if she was at home delivery the cigarettes and was caught off guard. Was $500 involved with RH?
Wasn't her phone found at the crime scene later? Could that be a burner phone and not the phone she called her mother on.
Around what time did Jessica phone her mother?

I'm wondering if these could be what Champion and you are hinting at.
Could it be Jessica was ambushed outside her home either coming in or going back out while one of the phones in their possession pings and it was the phone found at the scene?
The phone at the crime doesn't match the number LD says Jessica called from?

Always hope for new of an arrest and each day of no word of one is heartbreaking.

What do you think he isn't accepting in her version?
This is intriguing if she was at home delivery the cigarettes and was caught off guard. Was $500 involved with RH?
Wasn't her phone found at the crime scene later? Could that be a burner phone and not the phone she called her mother on.
Around what time did Jessica phone her mother?

I'm wondering if these could be what Champion and you are hinting at.
Could it be Jessica was ambushed outside her home either coming in or going back out while one of the phones in their possession pings and it was the phone found at the scene?
The phone at the crime doesn't match the number LD says Jessica called from?

Always hope for new of an arrest and each day of no word of one is heartbreaking.

Bolded by me. Yes! Something like this. I think she was on another phone. Remember he said they knew where her phone was but not her??

According to Lisa Daugherty, she called Chambers twice. The first time Jessica did not answer, but the second time she did. Daugherty said she got off the phone with Chambers at 7:13 p.m.

Champion said in his understanding of the subject, because of technological restraints, the data from that phone call did not yield any useful information.
^^From the above article.^^
"Officials say they know where she was at every point that day except between 6:30 and 7:30 p.m."

"Chambers was back in Courtland around 6:30 p.m., he said."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/timeline-released-in-case-of-mississippi-teen-burned-alive/

IMO she left her phone at home during the time Lisa was having a 20 min conversation with Jessica.
Champion actually made it quite clear to me that there was no activity in Jessica's phone - he just used a lot of extra words that were meant to confuse folks. Lol

Sent from my NS-15AT08 using Tapatalk

IMO she left her phone at home during the time Lisa was having a 20 min conversation with Jessica.
Champion actually made it quite clear to me that there was no activity in Jessica's phone - he just used a lot of extra words that were meant to confuse folks.

Sent from my NS-15AT08 using Tapatalk

The "car wash," clayish interviews, billboard advertisements on highways driven by truck drivers, loud car noises, all point to the certain "1 to 2" individuals as stated by Champion.

Tattoo?

The "car wash," clayish interviews, billboard advertisements on highways driven by truck drivers, loud car noises, all point to the certain "1 to 2" individuals as stated by Champion.

Tattoo?
Yes it does.
Lots of effort has been put forth trying to misdirect the investigation to get the heat off of them.
I don't even believe there was an "ick" statement. I believe that was law enforcement doing what they do when they interrogate someone.
Common tactics.

Time to book those involved with a probation violation and then file the formal charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member