MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone have a quote or video of charlotte wilkerson saying she was at the party and saw jessica there? from the clip in that last video posted she could just be repeating what she has heard, not claiming she personally saw jessica at the party...

Personally, I am saddened by this entire case.From the cctv of the store owner "allowing/dictating" what investigators can watch from /film/chop/edit. to the lack off NATIONWIDE coverage.
Black,white,purple,green,blue,yellow.......Where is the coverage? A HUMAN BEING was set on fire in the vehicle they were driving, DESPITE the reason.

Like everyone else, I want to see justice done in this case and AFAIK, no one has ruled out a malfunction of the car's fuel system. I read on an earlier thread that other years of her car model had been recalled for a similar problem. A friend of mine is about to lease a Kia for her high school age daughter so I'm a little nervous about all of this.

Has anyone seen or heard of NTSB investigators being seen in the area? Would they be the agency who would investigate if it was believed this was a mechanical malfunction or design flaw?

Like everyone else, I want to see justice done in this case and AFAIK, no one has ruled out a malfunction of the car's fuel system. I read on an earlier thread that other years of her car model had been recalled for a similar problem. A friend of mine is about to lease a Kia for her high school age daughter so I'm a little nervous about all of this.

Has anyone seen or heard of NTSB investigators being seen in the area? Would they be the agency who would investigate if it was believed this was a mechanical malfunction or design flaw?

Earlier in these threads, maybe even this one, this idea was approached.

If that the case of a car malfunction, it does not explain the phone that had the battery taken out, and the use of accelerant in the car.

FWIW, I can't find any MSM on NTSB being involved with the case thus far. Doesn't mean they aren't there. I also wish a verified local would chime in on the thread. A breath of air in this case would give me some hope!

yes that is the video i am referring to, but she isnt saying "i saw this happen".

Yes you are quite correct, I have looked at the video again and in fact she does not say "I saw her".

...uh, no...nothing to do with a faulty vehicle at all from everything I'm researching. Nothing.

That is a good question...a federal informant? Interesting question, alchemist.

Judging from what I've gleaned off "unacceptable link material", it is hard to believe that the feds WOULDN'T be involved! However because of the current American societal issues omnipresent in the past six months, it is understand that the Justice Dept. would react. The marshals are "involved" because the Justice Depart. has sent them in. US Att Gen Holder needs some quick investigation, information...and answers before things explode.

Mine is an unpopular opinion (though I don't understand why anyone wants to imagine that someone would intentionally set this otherwise ordinary young woman on fire.) JMO: The fire most likely started after she lost control of the car and crashed, or there was already a fuel leak that caused the fire and then the crash.

How many times have you read a headline saying "fiery crash?" They aren't common but they aren't all that rare either.

The ATF has a field office about 30 minutes away in Oxford, so I wouldn't read too much regarding intentional arson or murder into their involvement.

Contact the Criminal Enforcement for questions or information relating to:

- Suspected illegal firearms possession/sales/purchase
- Suspected criminal activity involving explosives, tobacco or arson
- Any other law enforcement matter

https://www.atf.gov/content/Contact...eans-Field-Division/Mississippi-Field-Offices

An arson investigation's purpose is to determine the cause and origin of a fire. It does not imply foul play or criminal conduct by anyone.

(Note: NHTSA would investigate if there was a suspected malfunction of the fuel system, it looks like. I wonder how long JC had the car and how well maintained it was. Isn't her father an auto mechanic? I'm sure he would have checked it out before it was bought.)

Thanks! As an aside, it helped maybe that my friend was about 30 when she willingly entered. Recovery is lifelong - I've numerous friends who swear by AA + attend meetings regularly. It's encouraging!

Sorry to be a bit off-topic there! Back to Jessica:

I think even if LE has a fairly good idea of who did this, if they have any good help + know what they're doing, they're going to be very, very careful in their approach. And they would be wise to. If even a fraction of any of the rampant rumors are true, who knows what other criminal activity could be uncovered in the process of this investigation.

From ABC News:
"Police are still digging through her phone records and witness statements, Panola County Assistant District Attorney Jay Hale told WAPT.

"We're still looking into certain individuals," Hale told the station. "We've talked to numerous individuals who could potentially become suspects."

Source: http://abcnews.go.com/US/police-cal...sissippi-woman-burned-death/story?id=27534305

Remember Skylar Neese's case? If not - a simple search will show you details, but LE had their eyes on some of her friends for considerable time before they set things up just so to have an airtight case.
If the point is Justice for Jessica, better to have a bit more time + get it right.

That's very true, In Skylar's case her friends were making cryptic posts on twitter. But even with that nothing made any sense until 1 of them confessed.

:moo:

As much as she had going on in her life that would lead one to think that this was intentional for one reason or another I think in the end it will be accidental. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay