MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With all due respect, unless it can be $100 verified somehow, I don't think we should necessarily believe what Mr 19 yr old store manager/clerk has to say. Does he usually pay such close attention to what his many customers spend per visit? Just seems very odd to me that he'd know such particulars. Just strikes me as...........made up.

she bought $5 in gas each day says the gas station attendant, but bought $14 the night she died. how far can you get? here gas it just under $3 per gallon. so that's not even 5 gallons (100 miles approx depending on car/MPG) to "go somewhere" - as she told the station attendant she was doing - and back. her daily route must have been less than 20 miles and she must have been paid cash daily if she had to buy it day-to-day instead of once or twice a week? did her job pay her under the table?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goody's_(store)

Or, her parents were doling out limited amounts of money to her. Perhaps in hope of keeping her out of trouble?

That's what I have been thinking all along, but did not want say it. Limiting her resources because she had a possible habit cigs, alcohol, weed? Or limiting her resources because "leeches" take advantage of her sweetness...like bumming a ride, some eats, a cig, etc.

seems like a normal thing to me, years ago when i worked in a pharmacy and then a liquor store that were both on the small side, i definitely remembered regular customers orders and how much they spent.

still remember some of them to this day actually lol... 8 bucks in lottery every tuesday, 3 cases of carling black label monday morning like clockwork, etc...

I really think the important thing is not the "missing" video, but the fact that JC was "going somewhere" farther away than usual, and that she didn't tell her mom but mentioned it to AA in general.
Why was she leaving?
Where was she going?
Why that night?
Why not tell her mom?
Why did she buy $5 of gas in cash every day? (I never have cash on me anymore).

I don't think she bought 5$ gas every day, rather every time she visited M&M. I worked a gas/convenience store as a young man in a rural town. You see buying trends in your regulars, AA asked her why she was buying so much fuel as a topic of conversation. She's an attractive young woman, he's a young man, young men do this...

Why was she leaving / where was she going... Conjecture on my part, but going to meet someone, around 70-90 miles away. Or possibly if the weather were cold enough to warrant. Enough gas to keep her car idling and warm for a few hours as it sat parked.

Why then? It was arranged.

Why not tell mom? A. She didn't want to hear griping about clean your room first. B. Mom wouldn't have approved of the activity.

but were you a 19 yr old male? I guess just based on everything else I've seen and read about AA, I don't find him to be credible with respect to anything he's said or reported to have said.

seems like a normal thing to me, years ago when i worked in a pharmacy and then a liquor store that were both on the small side, i definitely remembered regular customers orders and how much they spent.

still remember some of them to this day actually lol... 8 bucks in lottery every tuesday, 3 cases of carling black label monday morning like clockwork, etc...

IIRC, In previous threads and news sources he said she was acting normal and that she was different. Also the statements about when the video was viewed and when it was released to LE are inconsistent. His credibility is questionable if you look into it. I have been following this thread since Bessie started it on day one. I don't live that far away...was looking at property in the Sardis lake area even.

my guess joe is that if you talked to him more extensively he would recall other times that she spent more than 5 dollars or so, i dont think the statement we have seen in comprehensive, i think it was a somewhat casual comment.

just a guess but i bet he would remember a few other times she spent 15-20 bucks or so for gas, but that her most common purchase was about 5.

QUESTION: isn't it true that the night of this happening to JC, that there had been a house fire not too far away from where her car was found.......not too long before they (vol fire dept) got the call about the car fire? Anyone have any details about that other fire? Just made me wonder if the house fire was intentionally set just prior, so as to 'tie up' what is likely not a large team of volunteer firefighters......to help give more time for her car/her to burn before fire dept could get there (if someone saw her car fire and called it in)? OR....could the other prior house fire have been in some way connected for other reasons......was that the primary crime scene and house lit to destroy evidence there, then she was taken to where her car was found and both her and car torched? -- so 2 crime scenes?

Still would like to know who called in her car fire.........and did they stay at the scene......was it made by someone who gave their name or an anonymous caller?

I totally agree about the inconsistencies. AA had posted somewhere on FB to one of his friends something to the effect that JC didn't seem herself that night at the store. I remember reading it and thinking "wow, that's very different than what he reportedly told police about her seeming her 'normal self.'

IIRC, In previous threads and news sources he said she was acting normal and that she was different. Also the statements about when the video was viewed and when it was released to LE are inconsistent. His credibility is questionable if you look into it. I have been following this thread since Bessie started it on day one. I don't live that far away...was looking at property in the Sardis lake area even.

Question: who did JC live with? Weren't her parents divorced? So if her Mom had reportedly mentioned their last phone call and talk about her returning home to clean her room, that would imply she lived with her Mom and not her Dad. Is this correct?

I don't think she bought 5$ gas every day, rather every time she visited M&M. I worked a gas/convenience store as a young man in a rural town. You see buying trends in your regulars, AA asked her why she was buying so much fuel as a topic of conversation. She's an attractive young woman, he's a young man, young men do this...

Why was she leaving / where was she going... Conjecture on my part, but going to meet someone, around 70-90 miles away. Or possibly if the weather were cold enough to warrant. Enough gas to keep her car idling and warm for a few hours as it sat parked.

Why then? It was arranged.

Why not tell mom? A. She didn't want to hear griping about clean your room first. B. Mom wouldn't have approved of the activity.

my guess joe is that if you talked to him more extensively he would recall other times that she spent more than 5 dollars or so, i dont think the statement we have seen in comprehensive, i think it was a somewhat casual comment.

just a guess but i bet he would remember a few other times she spent 15-20 bucks or so for gas, but that her most common purchase was about 5.

Exactly as I said, you see trends, and to comment on it was nothing more than a point of conversation.

Only two things bother me about AAs involvement. Some sources cite, he said "she was acting normally, if anything was wrong, she would have told me", others cite he said "she was acting differently". Some reports cite he said "the police came in around 11 and retrieved the video" while others claim it was days later when they did so. Maybe he's referring to them taping the video one night, then actually pulling the recording media days later. Finally, why the sheriff would give him details of the crime hours after it happened? That's the bit that has me shaking my head. "They poured gas in her mouth" ... Not he, not she. They. (modsnip)

Question: who did JC live with? Weren't her parents divorced? So if her Mom had reportedly mentioned their last phone call and talk about her returning home to clean her room, that would imply she lived with her Mom and not her Dad. Is this correct?

Her parents do not live together in any source I can find. Just by what I've read, you would assume she lives with her mother, clean your room etc.

Exactly as I said, you see trends, and to comment on it was nothing more than a point of conversation.

Only two things bother me about AAs involvement. Some sources cite, he said "she was acting normally, if anything was wrong, she would have told me", others cite he said "she was acting differently". Some reports cite he said "the police came in around 11 and retrieved the video" while others claim it was days later when they did so. Maybe he's referring to them taping the video one night, then actually pulling the recording media days later. Finally, why the sheriff would give him details of the crime hours after it happened? That's the bit that has me shaking my head. "They poured gas in her mouth" ... Not he, not she. They. His behavior on SM soon after, weird.

i wish i could find the link but there is an article where he is quoted as saying that they took the tape at one time then came back and asked for the whole system, will try to locate it again.

the whole "poured in her mouth" issue is definitely odd, i would be thinking of it as a critical case busting issue if it werent for the fact that the father also made the same comments in the same approximate time frame and attributed his source to be the same person - the sheriff. the father is also later quoted as saying he heard this from "doctors" also.

how anybody could have known before the autopsy that anything had been poured into her mouth is beyond me, unless she said it herself in the moments she is said to be speaking or maybe, just maybe if you had a paramedic on scene that had very extensive knowledge of burn injuries.

and even if we assume that it turns out to be true - what sheriff or rescue person is going to be saying taht to the father of the victim at the scene? detailing specific horrific things that were done to his daughter? i dont know, that whole issue just makes no sense to me, and yeah, if it was just AA claiming it i would have all sorts of alarms going off. but her fathers comments muddy that whole thing for me.

Yes I agree. I said something similar at the start of thread 2. He may have been paying extra attention to JC because he or a buddy found her attractive. Also young women act this way too. I recall, years ago when I was young, my girlfriends and I would find reasons to frequent a shop because an attractive male worked at said place. Maybe the small but frequent gas fill-ups are nothing more than an opportunity to talk to an attractive young male. Youthful hormones lead to illogical behavior sometimes.

Yes I agree. I said something similar at the start of thread 2. He may have been paying extra attention to JC because he or a buddy found her attractive. Also young women act this way too. I recall, years ago when I was young, my girlfriends and I would find reasons to frequent a shop because an attractive male worked at said place. Maybe the small but frequent gas fill-ups are nothing more than an opportunity to talk to an attractive young male. Youthful hormones lead to illogical behavior sometimes.

i wish i could find the link but there is an article where he is quoted as saying that they took the tape at one time then came back and asked for the whole system, will try to locate it again.

the whole "poured in her mouth" issue is definitely odd, i would be thinking of it as a critical case busting issue if it werent for the fact that the father also made the same comments in the same approximate time frame and attributed his source to be the same person - the sheriff. the father is also later quoted as saying he heard this from "doctors" also.

BBM. The father of Alsani? Thais is definitely the first I heard of that. Do you have a source for that anywhere?

I wonder how close the perp(s) were when Jessica was first stumbled upon..
Do you think they/he/she hightailed it out of there or watched as first responders did their thing? I would imagine they would have wanted to see it through to make sure their job was done and she wouldn't be able to out them, you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexisboyd