MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can view headlines without signing up. There are a lot of Jessica's cheerleading accomplishments. She also has a couple of simple assault charges (Aug. 2013 and June 2014). However, simple assault can be merely placing someone in imminent fear of harm. We have heard from her family that she had some rough connections in her background and I don't think we have room to judge her for those charges. Are they relevant? Hopefully LE will look into that possibility.

I searched "Chambers" so some of her family member's records also appear, but they are victims and I'm not going to bring any of that here. http://www.panolian.com/v2/content....le=archivesother&SiteSearch=1&Search=chambers

Hi all - new here posting (lurked) and love the community and respect on WS. I’ve always checked in while following certain crimes. I just wanted to list a few ideas and questions, I have to go to work so I can’t site at the moment, but I will later if I can :) This case is heartbreaking, I feel for the family. Here is my timeline with questions, please feel free to correct anything I’ve misunderstood!

1.The party. I have only heard that the party was the night before, which could be why she slept all day Sat. So it doesn't seem likely she was picking someone up from that party/getting cigarettes for someone there/stopping by. Maybe someone she met the night before, but if I’ve read correctly IF there was a party it would have been on Friday night, not Saturday. IMO
2.The quote I read from the doctor to the father about the lighter fluid was phrased “The burns inside were so bad it was AS IF she had lighter fluid squirted in her mouth and throat. I assume they jumped to lighter fluid not gas because it would more likely be in a squirt bottle?
3.I’m a young blonde girl and random strangers approach me all the time, the wave she give is similar to one I would give to someone I barely knew it at all. She seems friendly enough to wave a at stranger from what I’ve read. On this note I am super friendly and always talk with my local gas station attendants. I get coffee, beer food and gas there - see them all the time. They would tease me if I got cat food or something random, so it’s not odd to me if they are friendly/ask questions.
4.As far as the fire - do we know if it seems that the fire was set outside the vehicle and caught into the inside, not set from the insides and got out?
Gash on the head. Is this a confirmed yet?
5.Phone and Battery separated - was the sim card with the phone and how far away from the car were these items found?
I wonder about if airbags were deployed? Or even if you could tell. It would indicate a crash.
6.They Keys are in ignition, car in park and emergency brake pulled. I used to do ebrake slides as a kid all the time for fun, but if the attacker was in the car he can pull it the veer her off the road if things were not going his way. This would maybe point that she gave a ride to someone after cleaning her car.
7.With all the rumors - she might have only said her own name to identify herself to the first responders, maybe with some other info, but we do not yet know (as I’m typing this to my knowledge) if she actually gave the attackers name. This information is too far removed to know for a fact. Or could be throwing suspect off their track. IMO

So she is up Sat AM, Sleeps the day, Leaves home to get gas and food, pays for gas, pumps, says hi to someone, buys something else in the store (I have heard drink and ciggs - but never food) gets a call and leaves heading south. Does she ever get food? Could she put in extra gas because she was picking someone up to go eat, she pays gas and them food?

Since she was found out of the car, and taking in consideration the phone and battery separation rumor, and the recline of the seats, my unfortunate theory is that somehow the attacker got into her car - no theory as to where/how yet - but it seems a rape or sexual assault was at least attempted. Maybe she veered off while he tried attacking her in the car. She escapes the car and he knocks her out in some fashion. The keys are in the ignition and the car is in park, and the emergency brake is pulled, or that’s my understanding. Panicked, he must just toss the phone and battery (either before the assault or right after the knockout probably?).....if he threw a flammable liquid on her and she was on the ground, it would go up her nose and mouth. My guess is that the fire was started outside of the car and it became engulfed.

The one thing I wanted to bring up references the Skylar Neese case - I don’t know if it was discussed here as I was using a different site for that case. Since the two teenage girls who were suspected had little physical evidence on them, they roamed free for almost a year trying to get all possible evidence on them until one of the broke down and confessed. She ended up confessing largely due to what the community knew and harassing her. It was a small town too, but larger than in this case. If they perhaps think the attacker has something to do with a female which could make sense, maybe they are allowing them to try and slip up.

Lastly, I was chased in a car by some girls who wanted to fight me at 17, so when they finally cornered me I hit their car to get away. If there was damage to her vehicle that happened to not be caused by the fire, we could speculate she was chased down and run off the road. When it happened to me there were dents on the cars but no debris.

Just some ideas. Happy to join you all, but wish it wasn’t because of another innocent life lost.

Just my Opinion on everything - I only hope for closure and justice! JMO JMO JMO :)

It is kind of peculiar that the MSM and even outfits like the DOJ seem to have little interest in digging into this, isn't it?

Also makes for an annoying lack of approved links.

There should be hordes of reporters swarming that town, standing in front of the police dept, sheriff office, da office all of it. all over town trying to interview various citizens and especially family. And family should be talking and asking questions about the investigation. and where are the presser updates? This investigation stinks!

Have you tried the basic uploader? I am not having any problems uploading images. Alternatively you could upload the images to photobucket, imageshack, etc and just insert the image URL inbetween image tags that works too
(just make sure they don't blow margins)

Thanks, skibaboo. The Basic Uploader seems to grab the image from my computer without difficulty. Then when I click UPLOAD nothing happens. I wait. STILL NOTHING. I wait longer. Nada. I try preview. Nada....

After repeatedly running into this problem since yesterday afternoon, I have given up.

As long as the images are stored locally, I do not believe that I can use the
. I need to find a way quickly from my computer to WS.

I dont know why people keep talking about this party from what i read the night this happend she was at home and decided to go gas up and clean out her car at the gas station . Thats why she was in her pajamas .Not many girls are going to a party in there pajamas..

Skibaboo's Map has been added to the opening post and the media thread.

Thanks as ever for the map skibaboo. Just looking at it, using your link as well, one thing stands out about the location. If perp was in the car alone with Jessica Chambers, then at that location, if the perp had no backup at the time, he would have two clear paths out of there and back toward town while remaining unseen on the main roads. Maybe canvasing the area for clues may help, foot prints, tracking dogs, anyone on foot walking past security cameras coming from that direction and back into town. As you can see from the map, the area dips down where the car was found on the embackment. The perp if he crossed the road and head up the dirt road would have a perfect perch to lurk and see what happened. This may also indicate that he was a local and knew the lay of the land.
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@34.2325278,-89.9538145,99a,20y,83.4t/data=!3m1!1e3 a screen grab if the map doesn't work for you
Screenshot 2014-12-14 at 5.27.17 PM.jpg

Thus far we have seen only video streams from Camera01 and Camera05. There are obviously 02, 03, and 04 missing. These are probably the blank screens in the videos from the station we have seen.

Camera01 is located in the NW top of the station's canopy, along the sidewalk leading to the front door.
Camera05 is located in the SW top of the canopy, along the sidewalk above the ice machine.

One camera is obviously inside the station. This leaves at least two which have not yet been identified.

According to Panola County Sheriff Dennis Darby, a passing motorist alerted his department and the fire department to the scene.

http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/story/2...ting-death-of-woman-found-burned-near-her-car
Posted: Sunday, December 7, 2014 3:39 PM EST Updated: Sunday, December 14, 2014 3:39 PM EST

bbm I wonder if this person saw anything before coming upon the fire? I also wonder what is, his department? curious.

Its a pay article. If you Google the newspaper, you can find it too. Why would I lie? What am I gaining?

I see it there to. It is a very interesting and could be very telling. Unfortunately, we are not allowed to sleuth them on the board here. I mean, you can sleuth them to your heart's content, we just aren't allowed to share that information here. I personally find that it could be another avenue that could lead to the perp. This very well could have been an act of revenge, the question might be revenge against who and for who?

I wonder if the LE could get a timestamped receipt of a $14.00 gas purchase from the gas pump # at the time she pumped gas to prove Jessica actually purchased $14.00 worth of gas. I have no reason to trust anyone at that store.

RIP Jessica Fly High

I agree with you about "trust".

And I note that they are required by law to have that information.

p.s. I'd love to see Ali Fadhel (aka Ali Alsanai) get nailed on that little technicality.

Thanks, skibaboo. The Basic Uploader seems to grab the image from my computer without difficulty. Then when I click UPLOAD nothing happens. I wait. STILL NOTHING. I wait longer. Nada. I try preview. Nada....

After repeatedly running into this problem since yesterday afternoon, I have given up.

As long as the images are stored locally, I do not believe that I can use the
. I need to find a way quickly from my computer to WS.

I know you said you gave up, but maybe try a different browser before you do? If you didn't already.

I know you said you gave up, but maybe try a different browser before you do? If you didn't already.

I use http://tinypic.com

Sign-up is quick, and just make sure you select resizing for discussion / message boards so you don't blow the margins (IIRC < 640 x 480 on the drop down menu on my iPhone - may be different on your computer)...

Once your image is uploaded, all you need to do is copy & paste the IMG code into your post & it will be visible directly onto the thread.

If I'm not on Tapatalk, I have a terrible time w/the uploader as well.

HTH....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JMO The longer the "investigation" is in a vacuum, the greater the speculation and rumor mill. No one is talking on the street because of fear, IMO. I hope that social media are being monitored by the Feds. Unfortunately, the Feds don't do pressers all that often, unless there is an imminent arrest, or already an arrest. That will happen if this is or becomes an inter or intra-state issue. JMO

If some of you are depressed because of what you can and can not post, then drift on over to #JusticeforJessica and follow the minute-by-minute vapid information there. That should appease you for awhile.... *smile*

It can't be linked here, but there are lots of pictures on various social media of the gangmembers holding guns, money , flashing signs,etc. Not any of Jessica doing that, but her ex bf and his crew. AND the gas station owner who is only 19.

Go to the Justice for Jessica FB and you will see some of the pictures right there.
https://www.facebook.com/events/1514966278762848/
** Speculation **

Wonder if there's any chance that Jessica was an informant and was found out (or suspected of being an informant).

There should be hordes of reporters swarming that town, standing in front of the police dept, sheriff office, da office all of it. all over town trying to interview various citizens and especially family. And family should be talking and asking questions about the investigation. and where are the presser updates? This investigation stinks!

Well, I agree, but at least Martin Savidge of CNN was there a few days ago, and apparently the gas station manager talked with him off camera (but would not talk on camera for the story because he was fearful). Savidge said the guy told him "something was different about Jessica that night"---what??? I thought he said previously that if something had been wrong, Jessica would have told him? To me, that contradicts that "something was different." [Video here: http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2014/12/...-jessica-chambers-final-hours/?iref=allsearch ]

Changing the story is the quickest way to figure out when someone is covering up and/or lying. Come on LE, do something!

I'm guessing with all of you and your great sleuthing that there's something deeper in the case then just a revenge crime. At first I thought it was her abusive ex. I really thought that there would have been an arrest. I was just wondering since I'm not familiar with the area is meth a big problem there?

Thus far we have seen only video streams from Camera01 and Camera05. There are obviously 02, 03, and 04 missing. This are probably the blank screens in the videos from the statio we have seen.

Camera01 is located in the NE top of the station's canopy, along the sidewalk leading to the front door.
Camera05 is located in the SW top of the canopy, along the sidewalk above the ice machine.

One camera is obviously inside the station. This leaves at least two which have not yet been identified.

One of which should have been on the register - or at least most stores with a surveillance system, that I have been in, do. Another on the back of the store and one located SE? Then the one that shows the other angle of the pumps must be MIA?

ETA: What I meant was another camera on the register from another angle (behind where the cashier would be).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000