MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone tell me how
briefed respectfully
[insert nick], "I feel...
Welcome, moonchopper, thank you for joining. Hope this information helps and you stick around. You're right, about the phone, I think, being found how and where it may have been, away from the car, as reported thus far on MSM. Was it far enough, that in the dark, it may have been dropped unintentionally by the perp/s with no time to retrieve it, how burned was it? Or was it dropped to burn near the fire? Or was it dropped knowing there'd be no record on the phone to worry the perp/s?. Was it disabled earlier, or somewhat haphazardly in a rush, crude way, to make it look like part of some accident scenario that was being staged, badly?

Any thoughts on why the back passenger door handle would burn more extensively than the rest of the doors?
Screenshot 2014-12-18 at 5.46.12 AM.jpg

briefed respectfully
[insert nick], "I feel...
Welcome, moonchopper, thank you for joining. Hope this information helps and you stick around. You're right, about the phone, I think, being found how and where it may have been, away from the car, as reported thus far on MSM. Was it far enough that it was in the dark, maybe dropped unintentionally by the perp/s, and no time to retrieve it, how burned was it? Or was it dropped to burn near the fire, but ineffectively? Or was it dropped knowing there'd be no record that would tell anything on the phone, having been disabled earlier, so somewhat haphazardly in a rush, crude way, to make it look like part of some accident scenario that was being staged?

Any thoughts on why the back passenger door handle would burn more extensively than the rest of the doors?
View attachment 65856

I would really like to know why there are so many discrepancies from the media with this case, is this normal?

I worked at an auto salvage and I seen all things come through, I don't think that's irrelevant to anything, just how the fire burned.

I think that burn is normal to any other burn.

L
New poster here so bare with me. I just want to through my own "two cents" in on this case.

I totally would have thought this was just some bizarre accident, she could have gotten the gash on her head from hitting it on the steering wheel or dashboard, but then when I read the part about her phone and the battery being found outside of the car and dislodged (my galaxy 3 would take more than a car wreck to just break them apart) I had to change my mind.

I did the " life" when I was her age, I've had a gun pointed at my head and laughed at, I've also seen people killed for saying the wrong thing. They silenced her for a reason......she knew too much.

Someone having to do with that gas station knows more than they are telling and don't believe everything her parents are saying because teenagers lie about what's exactly going on in their lives, especially stuff like that.

Welcome and thanks for sharing your experience.

Can anyone tell me how Jessica's dad got a job working at the sheriffs department without doing a back ground check on him?
I've wondered the same thing,too. Is it definitely true about his arrest?

I've wondered the same thing,too. Is it definitely true about his arrest?

I don't know how "true" the world wide web is about anything but I couldn't get a job 911 dispatching job with a dismissed OWI on my record. I would really like to know how he got his job with a "manufacture" thing on his record?

That whole town smells like nothing but corruption, I don't think any of us will will ever get a full explanation on whatever happened to Jessica.

Lol. Guess I am anal-retentive too then. Im located near a river in Western PA. During the winter months, I pull mine away from my windshield. My brother told me years ago about them sticking to the windshield and I've done it ever since. :)

It might be considered a "cool' thing to do for some unknown reason: google 27 Courtney Village Dr Courtland, MS. Look at the car on the street. (I thought it may have been Jessica's, but it isn't.) Still, what's up with the wipers? JMO

It might be considered a "cool' thing to do for some unknown reason: google 27 Courtney Village Dr Courtland, MS. Look at the car on the street. (I thought it may have been Jessica's, but it isn't.) Still, what's up with the wipers? JMO

Wipers on a car have NOTHING to do with gang signs and you're pulling your crap off something that doesn't even have to do with this????

It's covered vertically by a thick copse of trees, which prevents a fire from generating a sky signature. It has fairly dense woodland between it and any residence where it could be seen not to mention a winding road to obscure that further.

I'm not trying to be insulting but have you actually looked at the maps which show the location?

If I were going to murder someone by any method, in that area, assuming the traffic density is what I anticipate, it's a beautiful location. My wife and I many many years ago chose a spot just like that to "park" in. It was safe, infrequently traveled and quiet.

Besides, if I wanted to make sure the job was complete, I could jump those gates, go a hundred yards up and watch the action afterward, with no worry of discovery.

Yes, I have looked at the maps and I have also see a video of someone actually driving by the site. Like I have said repeatedly, it is not hidden at all.

Wipers on a car have NOTHING to do with gang signs and you're pulling your crap off something that doesn't even have to do with this????

LOL Relax...There was a discussion about wipers and I remembered that I had seen that car a week ago while looking at that street. The gate at the Herron Rd crime scene blocks trespassers from entering a dirt rd whose name is ALSO Courtney Village Dr. It may or may not have anything to do with the crime, but I didn't pick "crap" out of a straw hat, lol. I wouldn't know one gang sign from another...if you are an authority on them, please share your knowledge. JMO

image.jpg

It would be hard to get too much more remote than this town is!

As for the media I think they are embedded in other stories seen as having more national significance.

I went down and looked around, I went down the street and approached as google did. I can see a man? in a green shirt on the porch(handicapped ramp) at the home where the car with the wiper blades in the air. He is well aware of the approaching google car too.The car looks to be very shiny and clean, like the owner just got done detailing it. When I washed my car alot I would do the same thing with the blades. Pull them out and dry them as I am wiping down the rest of the car. When I get in my car after cleaning and detailing I don't want to see water droplets come crawling up the windshield leaving streaks. :)

Could it be that her distance should be limited to only the extra fuel that she would normally purchase. Being she would still need the normal five dollars for her routine.

View attachment 65860

It would be hard to get too much more remote than this town is!

As for the media I think they are embedded in other stories seen as having more national significance.

Well, we never DID find out what it was that "Billy Joe McAllister threw off the Tallahatchie Bridge". Lol. JMO

I don't know how "true" the world wide web is about anything but I couldn't get a job 911 dispatching job with a dismissed OWI on my record. I would really like to know how he got his job with a "manufacture" thing on his record?

Dorian Johnson got a job with the city of St Louis despite the havoc he created and with his record.

Dorian Johnson got a job with the city of St Louis despite the havoc he created and with his record.

Maybe it's customary to hire sketchy people to turn them into snitches? Dunno. JMO

Several days ago I read here (sorry, no link) that the small staff of the volunteer fire department was out on a house fire call when the call about the car fire came in.

In my rural small community - all gas stations and most businesses have scanners. So, it is logical to think that most of the town knew about the house fire as it was happening.

Does anyone know the exact time of the 911 call and exact time of arrival at crime scene? I have read "around 8pm, to 8:16 and everything in between. Time from the call to arrival should indicate what distance had to be covered from the house fire to the crime scene. JMO

I guess the Sons of Anarchy comparison wasn't too far off after all...

Jessica Chambers' father to her killer: 'They're coming for you.'
Therese Apel, The Clarion-Ledger 9:05 p.m. CST December 17, 2014

There's even talk of a motorcycle group who has a bounty on the head of Jessica Chambers' killer, he said. It's his understanding that if they find out who did it, they'll try to bring him in.

"I heard that if they find out who it is, that they definitely will do something about it," he said, but he didn't know the name of the group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fiend_nyx