MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnt even know what you meant by the Wire. I had to look it up on the Internet, never heard about it nor seen it before it is not televised here in the U.A.E. Even if I had the option I wouldn't watch rubbish like that.

The Wire was an amazing tv series. Reading a description from Google is not grounds for calling it rubbish :)

And IMO- the drug/slang/gang opinions here are becoming redundant. Words are naturally ambiguous.. There is no correct answer.

Birds, yes. Chicken being the nickname of cocaine? I have NEVER heard that. Chicken!?! I've known a lot of people from a lot of walks of life. I asked my prison guard friend, and he works with gangs in the prison, and he has never heard of these terms you guys are coming up with.

Also, and not the person I quoted, the racism in this thread is really sad. I even saw the word ****ers. I'm not saying it's the N word, but it certainly implies it. Especially when you add in the rest of the posters post. This isn't doing any good. Jessica wasn't racist, and I don't think she would like the racism vibe surrounded by her death.

There are pages and pages filled with slight racist remarks. This is really making me ashamed of being a member of this community.

Quoting Urbandictionary, especially an entry from 2005 is not even logical. Couldn't you find a source from say...in the past 5 years? Once again, I have never heard cocaine being referred to as chicken.

Rewatching the AA interview, two things are really clear to me. From the time where the camera vantage point changes, AA doesn't know he's being filmed. The candor of he AND the reporters changed, quite a bit. Ali doesn't turn to the hidden camera at all. That's really a ****** move on their part, completely unethical.

He has a pretty whack security DVR if every time you switch cameras it resets to the base time. He fully believes that is true, whether or not it is.

A what move?

It's regional, it has some even nastier definitions attributed to it as well.

Link? I have NEVER heard that term being used for a drug dealer. You ****** ***** **********....in other words, way off the mark.

Sorry, I was poking fun of your love of the asterisk. :loveyou:

No EVERYONE is not Auntie or Uncle in the south.

Of course I didn't mean EVERYONE as in EVERYONE in the ENTIRE SOUTH. I meant that a large portion of the South, and in the Black, and poor White communities in the South, it is used. You may not use it in your community.
JMO

Didnt even know what you meant by the Wire. I had to look it up on the Internet, never heard about it nor seen it before it is not televised here in the U.A.E. Even if I had the option I wouldn't watch rubbish like that.

I've watched only a few episodes, but it is very highly regarded here in the States. Would you even be allowed to watch it in the U.A.E?

I've seen this mile away reference multiple times now, but the 911 call hasn't been released. Could anyone point me to any source where this mile away reference comes from?

Where was this "house fire", if it only took firefighters 4 minutes to arrive at the crime scene after the 911 call. huh? JMO

Sorry first time posting, but that slang dictionary got that one wrong. I know "chicken" is code for weed, usually asked for like this " hey you got a 1/4 ( a quarter )or 1/2 ( half oz)or a whole chicken (1 oz)?". Another slang term is onion.

Sorry first time posting, but that slang dictionary got that one wrong. I know "chicken" is code for weed, usually asked for like this " hey you got a 1/4 ( a quarter )or 1/2 ( half oz)or a whole chicken (1 oz)?". Another slang term is onion.

You're right about the weed reference, I never realized that it was the same as chicken parts/size/something. I've never heard onion in real life, but I've read that reference. I, like you, have never heard cocaine being referred to as chicken.

And another thing. Anybody know how to change names monsters (i drink 4 or 5 a day) usually my name for all blogs and what not so it was instinctive for me to use it, and then i remembered what type of form this is and it caused me to face palm myself.

And another thing. Anybody know how to change names monsters (i drink 4 or 5 a day) usually my name for all blogs and what not so it was instinctive for me to use it, and then i remembered what type of form this is and it caused me to face palm myself.

I didn't think anything 'bad' when I saw your name. I thought it was cute. And :welcome: to WS..:fireworks:

[I think you have to get a mod to help you change it though...not sure---but I like it]

Authorities reportedly investigating possible confrontation from a week before Jessica Chambers’ death

In stores like that, they often sell chicken by the piece. Or maybe it could have been fries, hot wings, sauce...who, no matter how much you pay off the police, would sell drugs in the open, without trying to cover their actions or anything? Real life isn't like The Wire, not at all.

Did you watch the video 12minutes of video. AA laughs, when he says yeah, chicken. Outdoor delivery of "chicken" in small packages? Curb service? I do not know what was in the package, and neither do you, lol. JMO

Auntie is slang for crackhead/middle-aged dealer. Shasha is slang for beauty and short for Charlotte.

That, and cocaine being called chicken are new ones on me.

In close-knit communities or social circles - black & white, southern, midwestern and maybe other geographic areas - close friends of one's family are sometimes referred to as aunt or uncle, depending on the parents' and the friend's preference.

Illicit drugs can be called anything as long as both parties are aware of and agree to the code. I know of one guy who was recorded on a jail phone call referring to his product as packages of frozen fish, so chicken could work, too. (But IMO, it would get too confusing if you used chicken as code for cocaine at a place that sells fried chicken.)

JMO

One point I have not seen mentioned is when Jessica goes in the store and the 3 guys are standing there talking. To me, it looks like she deliberately does not look their way or speak to them. From what we hear, she was well known in town, had been a cheerleader in high school, and a daily customer at the gas station. So I found it odd that she didn't speak to them!

Was this part of her recovery training? Removing herself from undesirable people, if they were part of a group she no longer wanted to be around? JMO

I thought of the children's movie, Monsters, Inc. : )

Please do heed the warnings about drinking too many super-caffeinated drinks though, Monster.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monster_Energy#Ingredients

I didn't think anything 'bad' when I saw your name. I thought it was cute. And :welcome: to WS..:fireworks:

[I think you have to get a mod to help you change it though...not sure---but I like it]

:tyou: katydid23

One point I have not seen mentioned is when Jessica goes in the store and the 3 guys are standing there talking. To me, it looks like she deliberately does not look their way or speak to them. From what we hear, she was well known in town, had been a cheerleader in high school, and a daily customer at the gas station. So I found it odd that she didn't speak to them!

Was this part of her recovery training? Removing herself from undesirable people, if they were part of a group she no longer wanted to be around? JMO

JMO - it may be that she wasn't primped up. If I run up to the corner store with no makeup on or my hair a mess, I try to avoid making eye contact with acquaintances. Especially members of the opposite sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foothillbilly