MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wondered if the paramedic/fire/flight crews didn't give out the info of accelerant used in airways as they typically would probably be trying to intubate pre-flight in her condition. Perhaps they are covering to say that info came from doctor in which it probably was confirmed via doctor.

Tw feed has the fight/choking incident party named.

Exactly, and well-said.

My imagination starts running away with me on this sometimes and then I draw back when I realize how few facts I really have to base my theories on. We don't know much. LE gives us Nothing. Every thing we have been told in msm has been told in varying ways, by each witness.... that leaves me with my own imagination, I guess!!! LOL Do we have a list of "FACTS" somewhere?

Just about everything is disputable, is the problem. Just because somebody said something and it is published on MSM does not mean that it is a fact. LOL We are left to our own devices! JMO

First off, why would it have to be an ER doctor sharing such difficult details/info with her father when advising of her death? --- it's more plausible to me that the attending ER doc would have been providing the family with frequent updates....and I don't think there's anything wrong or lawsuit-worthy *if* an attending ER doc tells the family member of a gravely ill patient what he's observed upon doing an assessment. My understanding is that she was there at the hospital for at least a couple of hours, that she didn't arrive there deceased, she was alive when she arrived and the did spend at least a couple of hours treating her/trying to save her life. There's absolutely nothing wrong with a doctor revealing difficult info to a parent/family member; in this case (if true), that it appears some kind of accelerant was poured down her throat/up her nose. Maybe this info was revealed because they were unable to intubate her (put in a breathing tube, down the mouth/throat into airways) due to severe swelling in the back of the throat/unable to visual vocal cords due to severe trauma/swelling to the cords due (from accelerant/burns).......and instead they had to insert a trach instead....and the doctor was asked by the family why they were unable to intubate her....and that's when the doc explained that there were burns in throat, swelling, vocal cords swollen, etc. Why on earth would an ER doc be terminated and the medical facility he was working at be at risk for a lawsuit all because he shared his observations of patient with her immediate family?

I should trim some of this somewhere I'm sure, but where I don't know and I'm too tired to try. When I got the call that my son was in ICU, they had to give me some horrible news. His "accident" was still being treated as a potential crime, but they had to tell me what they told me. Thankfully he wasn't in a burn ward and I didn't have police and reporters poking at me. I wasn't on his ICE list, no one was. They didn't have to tell me anything, but I wanted to know what happened to my boy, and what his chances were.

I don't know what the law in MS says, or in any state for that matter. However as a normal matter of practice, I do see doctors explaining triage treatment and why it was administered, regularly. I have a few doctor friends, I'll ask them, but I wouldn't be surprised to find out it's the norm. Some patients never make it past the triage doctor, Jessica very likely fell into that category.

Just about everything is disputable, is the problem. Just because somebody said something and it is published on MSM does not mean that it is a fact. LOL We are left to our own devices! JMO

And that is the whole ball of wax in 10 seconds or less. :goodpost:

There are too few confirmed facts for me to have a theory at this point.

I thought maybe some key portions of the autopsy report would get leaked shortly after it was finalized, but haven't seen anything to that effect.

If this was a murder, I don't think it was simply a gang-related hit to silence the victim. I think if someone(s) just wanted to shut Jessica up for whatever reason, they'd have kept it simpler and made sure that she was dead. I think they would have shot her or cut her throat or something of that nature. That's JMO.

JMO It is possible that whoever bashed her on the head may not be the same person or persons who then transported her to Herron Rd. and torched her and her car.... JMO

BBM. Results may have been leaked, who knows. One thing is for certain, if they were it's a really big deal. I can't imagine anyone inside being bold enough to do so now, the information would have to be procured.

I'm way past speculating the why, I'm completely in the who mode now.

Well, it's a good thing they've interviewed and cleared a fifth of the population, in 8 more weeks they can start on Batesville.

Honestly, it's hard for me to even get a good idea how many people have been questioned, since it seems just about everyone I have seen mentioned goes by at least two or three different names. I have seen about four names for Mister alone, and a couple for Tutor. JMO

I sure hope the feds can solve Jessica's murder, because it seems perfectly clear that local LE has completely lost the battle for control of that town. JMO

I've been wondering the same thing as other posters have commented on about absence of women speaking out in this story (esp. JC's mom): where are the strong females in this girl's life?? Where's the anger? Outrage? From what I've seen, the dad is the only one who is publicly showing these emotions.

Wow, looks like things are really heating up in that little area. Curious to see these identified. Wonder if they will be names we have already seen floating around?? Looks like the sheriff has his hands full.

http://www.localmemphis.com/story/d...morning-shooting/24729/TA4v_Un8r0qtDpJvvnSOlA
I too am VERY interested in seeing the names. Something tells me we might recognize a name or two.

Regardless, two more families lost a loved one/s this morning and that is always a horrible thing.

and they should. criminal defense lawyers are total scum. sorry, JMHO.

It blows me away when I read comments like this on WS.

I imagine this mindset would change if the people who state it are ever wrongfully accused.

Her father says the doctors told him that. He is a grief-stricken father so I won't go into his credibility or the other claims he has publicly made.

I don't believe any ER doctor would tell a family such a horrific tale when advising them of a loved one's death. If a doctor did in fact tell the family such a thing, I expect he has already been discharged and a lawsuit against the medical center is pending.

LOL, incorrect.

Just because Ali is a Muslim whos Yemeni doesn't take away from him being likable. I can understand him being concerned about the no fly, who knows he might wanna fly to Vegas. Tacky round about generalizations about someones religion, skin color are just that tacky.

Not trying to be an butthead but things like that butter my bisquits.

Many times I am wrong, I could be in wrong about this, but to me, that shout out for the cigarette just comes across as a challenge to me. Like a challenge for position, "You are scared of me and you should be." I do not know these people and am basing my opinion on JC's body language.

You know she knew who was standing there. She pumped gas and was around her car, anyone from a small town or even an area that has a gas station hang out KNOWS who is there when you pull up to the pumps.

She pulled up to the pumps with the nose of the car facing in the direction of the people who eventually shouted to her. They were close enough to shout out to her so you know she had to have seen them, yet she doesn't acknowledge them as far as I can make out until they holler to her.

IF this is her ex-boyfriend's sister, ? That's some interesting body language.
I agree. Let's face it ,there were quite a few people there that night and that part of the gas station was basically where people hung out, I find it hard to believe that nobody who was hanging out there had a non menthol cigarette that "Cassandra" could bum off of. She knew JC and most likely knew what she smoked ,as JC lived in the Rudd house for 2 years . Her body language, like you stated,was quite telling.

It's seems poor Jessica had no one trust worthy to confide in about what was going on in the last few weeks of her short life. If she had a close friend to talk to this all might be solved. The world is such a lonely place when you start doing right by yourself.

I cannot let go of the Ali interview. There were many inconsistencies and self-corrections. He smiled at inappropriate times. When asked about the tow truck driver, Ali laughed and said, "It's funny. Ya know. The tow driver is a customer, too." His arms crossed over his chest is indicative of self-protection; self-soothing. A main concern of his was that he would be placed on the No Fly list. How many times annually did he fly into Yemen?

Ali seemed likeable in his interview. However, (modsnip)

bbm

(modsnip)

If AA's family moved to Courtland only a year or two ago, of course he'd be concerned about being placed on a no fly list, since the extended family is likely still in NY or somewhere else not in easy driving distance.

The kid is only 19 years old, not using the best judgment in speaking so openly to the press. From everything we have seen/read, even if he was not involved in anything shady around his family's business, he probably overheard and talked to others at this community hub enough to know everybody and their business. Can we please not convict him on the forums here due to religious or ethnic bias? If he is involved in something shady, it looks like its roots are in the heart of Panola County, (modsnip).

I'd like to know where she was between gassing up and her murder. That's a sizable time gap.

If JC were the person who called 911, the standing vs. prone question would make sense. She calls 911 ( while standing) and tells them she is on fire. 911 operator tells her to stop drop and roll. In the process of rolling to extinguish the fire, her phone battery is dislodged. When fire crews arrive, she is laying down. It also explains why the 911 caller was cleared and why the caller did not stop to administer aide to JC. Because the caller was JC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018