MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Totally agree. I've lived my life - would gladly save my son's if it came down to it.

Your confusion may come from trying to equate two situations, one of which would involve a criminal who commits a crime which merits some form of punishment. A judicial system is set up in the Bible (OT) along with courts, judges and so forth. Crimes and proper punishments are discussed. JMO MOO

So, "natural death" with an asterisk. ........JMO

Jon Stewart
Solitary confinement is said to be worse than death. I saw an interview of the reporter captured in Iran along with that guy from The Daily Show who made a movie (drawing total blanks on specific names right now.) It makes you insane. Not sure if they mean only while you're in there or forever.

Still, you're right. That is an odd thing for him to wish for.

JMO

Not to jump too far ahead here, but the frustrating thing with many cases like this in Smalltown, USA is the infamous code of silence.

A select few people will have firsthand knowledge of a crime, yet stay tight lipped about it because that's their friend and/and or they might get killed for snitching. They might spill some details to others but same deal...talking might get them killed. This person killed once, has yet to be arrested...most people don't want to compromise their safety and circle of friends like that.

It's sad but that is why a lot of cold cases probably stay cold for many years....

I think the focus on gangs, race, and terrorist activities is irrelevant. I think this case is about a domestic situation that is usually kept under wraps until someone is caught or talks (e.g., an affair).

Considering the great high school football/cheerleading tradition of South Panola High School (e.g., the University of South Panola), the alleged gang activity surrounding the area (which, IMO, is under LE control), what is a common thread? Where is a place that anyone of any gender or race, attracting old and young people alike could permanently share their memories?

The last time I checked, gang members, football players, cheerleaders, and those who commit violent crimes et al. get ink. The ink provider is not directly involved with the gangs or football players, but is conveniently around when someone wants to change to their life.

So, a tattoo artist (loosely) knows the story? ADD I only know of two people with new tats. And nothing to do with Sonic. JMO

So, a tattoo artist (loosely) knows the story? ADD I only know of two people with new tats. And nothing to do with Sonic. JMO

cheerleaders and football players get tattoos now? and everyone who commits a crime? how can a tattoo artist change someone's life?

That at least makes sense. I was thinking, "What? You mean she was murdered because somebody didn't like her ink???"

cheerleaders and football players get tattoos now? and everyone who commits a crime? how can a tattoo artist change someone's life?

JMO. Off on a limb here...all sorts of people like tats to commemorate their beliefs, loves, achievements. They (IMO) do it to advertise themselves the way they want to be "seen". The reasons are subjective. If they change their minds about the advertisement, they have the tattoo removed. Somehow, they feel that by removing the tat, they can remove something that they were once proud of, and people who see them will presume that they have "changed their life" Bizarre....but I'm an old lady with no tats, just memories. JMO

Not to jump too far ahead here, but the frustrating thing with many cases like this in Smalltown, USA is the infamous code of silence.

A select few people will have firsthand knowledge of a crime, yet stay tight lipped about it because that's their friend and/and or they might get killed for snitching. They might spill some details to others but same deal...talking might get them killed. This person killed once, has yet to be arrested...most people don't want to compromise their safety and circle of friends like that.

It's sad but that is why a lot of cold cases probably stay cold for many years....

The key to everything in life is leverage and pressure. Getting big rocks out of the ground, canning green beans, buying used cars. All you have to do is find the right leverage and pressure and the world is your oyster.

The FBI needs to change the name of Courtland to "ILean" and things will begin to unfold as they should.

We know from MSM links that JC is reported to have whispered the name or names of her killers, and several males in her circle of associates have a name that could be what she tried to communicate. I think it is also possible that the person whose name she gave was not there, but was responsible for her murder - ie a hit - and she provided that name because she was told it by the actual killers.

JMO. Off on a limb here...all sorts of people like tats to commemorate their beliefs, loves, achievements. They (IMO) do it to advertise themselves the way they want to be "seen". The reasons are subjective. If they change their minds about the advertisement, they have the tattoo removed. Somehow, they feel that by removing the tat, they can remove something that they were once proud of, and people who see them will presume that they have "changed their life" Bizarre....but I'm an old lady with no tats, just memories. JMO

My past is best left there. However I will say that years ago the individuals I held near and dear to me would get tattoos that signified something. This would be in the late 1970s to 1980s.

One such tattoo was a spiderweb on the elbow. Another fine emblem to fly would be my absolute favorite, the, "1%".

Now, with tv programs and the internet, it seems that everyone knows what these things mean and everyone and their brother go out and get these permanently placed on themselves without the thought that it might actually MEAN something.

Luckily we are all decrepit and riddled with arthritis and diabetes and have become like old toothless dogs barking on a short chain, so the most we can do about it is shake our head. *ho hum*.

(Now I don't even look at tattoos anymore because I haven't got a clue what they all mean or if they mean anything). :D

Maybe a white guy killed her because he was mad that she dated blacks. She could have rebuffed his advances and he took it personally.

this is what I originally thought. it's just as likely IMO as someone trying to silence her for info she knew and was about to share.
I am having a hard time getting on board with a woman doing this.

what I can't shake is Sha Sha's statement that "something went wrong". It indicates something was planned and she knew what and why. And it went too far, as many in JC's circle allegedly have stated. So, if so, what would have been the original plan (and for what purpose) and what part of it was "too far"? the fire? her death? the use of an accelerant? is someone in town just unable to contain their penchant for fire? was she just supposed to get a warning? for what?

We know from MSM links that JC is reported to have whispered the name or names of her killers, and several males in her circle of associates have a name that could be what she tried to communicate. I think it is also possible that the person whose name she gave was not there, but was responsible for her murder - ie a hit - and she provided that name because she was told it by the actual killers.

I was thinking that just as you posted! Things are probably just as complicated as they seem, and just as simple! I have no answer for the riddle but I think there is a surprise element to this story as well.

would someone get a new tattoo if they completed a gang initiation?

this is what I originally thought. it's just as likely IMO as someone trying to silence her for info she knew and was about to share.
I am having a hard time getting on board with a woman doing this.

what I can't shake is Sha Sha's statement that "something went wrong". It indicates something was planned and she knew what and why. And it went too far, as many in JC's circle allegedly have stated. So, if so, what would have been the original plan (and for what purpose) and what part of it was "too far"? the fire? her death? the use of an accelerant? is someone in town just unable to contain their penchant for fire? was she just supposed to get a warning? for what?

BBM : I thought the same thing. I love watching the videos.

http://wreg.com/2014/09/22/sheriff-confirms-panola-gang-disturbance/

It comes as Panola County has struggled to gain the upper hand against gangs after a series of deadly incidents over the last few years.

”It’s obviously gang-related, you know. We’ve been going on three years working on gang relationships,” said Panola County Sheriff Dennis Darby, who believes it’s a sign that gangs, which used to come from out of town, have begun to take root locally.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Same sheriff...read his last words in the article...pfft. Bet there have been no arrests in this. Curtis is a hop down the road from Batesville infact you can get there taking back roads the whole way.

this is relating to the party shooting in Sept. NOT to JC's murder, just to prevent confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme