MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't see a black eye clearly. If she talked in custody wouldn't she be in serious danger now?

I think Auntie Sha Sha is the same age (31-32) as the main suspect. What I am confused about is why she was booked. Persons interrogated are not normally booked. Perhaps they arrested her on a minor offense (she has not been charged). Booking was excessive.

I was able to go to page 3..I clicked on the page one and it enlarged then hit the arrow at the top right corner and flipped right through the paper,

http://wreg.com/2014/09/22/sheriff-confirms-panola-gang-disturbance/
It comes as Panola County has struggled to gain the upper hand against gangs after a series of deadly incidents over the last few years.
”It’s obviously gang-related, you know. We’ve been going on three years working on gang relationships,” said Panola County Sheriff Dennis Darby, who believes it’s a sign that gangs, which used to come from out of town, have begun to take root locally....
bbm sbm

On hearing ^this^ or similar pre-trial, esp pre-arrest LEO stmts, I shudder.

If for example, turns out that interstate trucker - or any non-gang perp - passing thru suddenly went psycho and is charged & tried,
imo, in cross-examination, defense atty, who plays video of interview reporter, strikes Reasonable Doubt gold.

"Sheriff D, on Dec date, on recording just played, you stated this is obviously gang-related, right?"
Sheriff: acknowledges.

Def atty asks about general gang activity in county, arrests, convictions, other unsolved or unprosecuted crimes & deaths.
Sheriff: ack's.

Def atty asks about other ppl Sheriff & office interviewed, etc. and did not arrest.

Def atty asks about Tom-the-Trucker's life, job, family, hobbies, church, etc. (or whoever) with no gang ties, no gang-related arrests.
Sheriff ack's.

Ditto cross exam of other PCSO detectives.

For one or more jurors, that could be reasonable doubt, so no conviction of non-gang def.
JM2cts.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ETA:
Just read absentia's post re when Sheriff made ^above stmt^.
"this is relating to the party shooting in Sept. NOT to JC's murder, just to prevent confusion."
Thx absentia. I was confused (sometimes it does not take much to do that). My error.

Nevertheless, concept holds true, when LE makes pre-arrest/pre-trial stmts, w. theories about perp turning out to be diff from def. arrested.

I am still going with gang related. High school friends have not been out in MSM being interviewed at this point but others have.

http://www.panolian.com/editionview...871&Page=900633b3-6c2a-4674-81e8-2fe46d490dc1

GM Interviewed in regards to JC DNA sample taken. Along with RT aka DT aka ?

And this;

http://www.panolian.com/editionview...871&Page=900633b3-6c2a-4674-81e8-2fe46d490dc1

This where I believe it goes. Jessica knew something, jmo.

TU Bessie.

Excellent find Kellikat.
:Thumbs up:

I want to say 'Goodbye' to everybody; it's been real!

I'm going away now happy that I can return to just reading the news, and watching tv.

I look forward to Jessica's murderer(s) being brought to justice.

It will happen; I've seen the light!

So long.

I'm going away now happy that I can return to just reading the news, and watching tv.

So long.

:seeya::seeya::seeya::seeya::seeya::escape:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bbm sbm

On hearing ^this^ or similar pre-trial, esp pre-arrest LEO stmts, I shudder.

If for example, turns out that interstate trucker - or any non-gang perp - passing thru suddenly went psycho and is charged & tried,
imo, in cross-examination, defense atty, who plays video of interview reporter, strikes Reasonable Doubt gold.

"Sheriff D, on Dec date, on recording just played, you stated this is obviously gang-related, right?"
Sheriff: acknowledges.

Def atty asks about general gang activity in county, arrests, convictions, other unsolved or unprosecuted crimes & deaths.
Sheriff: ack's.

Def atty asks about other ppl Sheriff & office interviewed, etc. and did not arrest.

Def atty asks about Tom-the-Trucker's life, job, family, hobbies, church, etc. (or whoever) with no gang ties, no gang-related arrests.
Sheriff ack's.

Ditto cross exam of other PCSO detectives.

For one or more jurors, that could be reasonable doubt, so no conviction of non-gang def.
JM2cts.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ETA:
Just read absentia's post re when Sheriff made ^above stmt^.
"this is relating to the party shooting in Sept. NOT to JC's murder, just to prevent confusion."
Thx absentia. I was confused (sometimes it does not take much to do that). My error.

Nevertheless, concept holds true, when LE makes pre-arrest/pre-trial stmts, w. theories about perp turning out to be diff from def. arrested.

Look I know the legal system is mucked up but I would hope the ground work would be a mix of physical and circumstantial evidence for any arrest made in any crime. Ex. Fingerprints and eyewitness regardless of who did the crime.

The problem here is to much PC...it does not matter the who, the what, the why as long as the bad guy is caught first.

Jessica and all the victims like her have no voice other than ours. We keep this case open and those legal systems/LE searching despite some of their personal agenda's for withdrawing from a case.

Panola county seems to have a history of something not right in a number of cases I have seen; that bothers me.

Until the fat lady sings....no stone should remain unturned.

Please prove me wrong this is other than I say.....

I guess in my mind a murder/homicide is just that regardless who did it. No reason to tack on anything more. It is what it is.

I guess in my mind a murder/homicide is just that regardless who did it. No reason to tack on anything more. It is what it is.

Who was her most recent boyfriend? Was he hoping for pro-football status years ago & if so, what does he do for a living now?
Does he have a kid with someone else now?
Was she jealous?
Did she pay to have JC beaten-up but it went too far?

All mere speculation, of course.
Moo

So long.

Wait! I haven't but I had time-sensitive family matters to take care of & missed over 24 hours due to that.

What happened while I was gone?

Anybody?

ETA - p.s. Hope you have a lovely holiday, surrounded by real life friends & family.

One has to seriously question this though, considering the car was removed from the scene and loaded onto a tow truck within 2 hours of EMS arriving....and it was pitch dark out then. What evidence on the ground was trampled on? Missed? Not photographed? etc.

True that smaller towns are not so accustomed to hideous murders, BUT one would think that LE even in these smaller locales would have watched programs like CSI and at the least learned from them (if nowhere else) the value of protecting evidence at a crime scene. Doesn't everyone these days know about that?

http://www.msnewsnow.com/story/23591824/former-officer-shot-by-gangster-leads-charge-against-gang-violence

Interesting article

"Operating right now in Panola County, there is approximately 500 people that I know are gang members," said Anthony.

"If they're going to do a shooting in Panola County, they're going to send someone from a different county. They're harder to identify, easier to get in and out of town," said Anthony.

Anthony says it is the young kids trying to impress veteran gangsters that are creating dangerous situations.

I am so confused on this thread, I keep feeling like there is something going on, and only a few people are in on it. Zool's saying goodbye about "It will happen; I've seen the light!" Maybe it was nothing, but I didn't get it. Something about an affair, I'm assuming, Jessica, but don't know, is this rumor or was she? Tattoos and Sonic. One of the ladies (Gray Matter?) going there and looking around, and talking at the gas station, was that real or not, some people were questioning that. Maybe I'm tired and need to go to bed LOL

I am so confused on this thread, I keep feeling like there is something going on, and only a few people are in on it. Zool's saying goodbye about "It will happen; I've seen the light!" Maybe it was nothing, but I didn't get it. Something about an affair, I'm assuming, Jessica, but don't know, is this rumor or was she? Tattoos and Sonic. One of the ladies (Gray Matter?) going there and looking around, and talking at the gas station, was that real or not, some people were questioning that. Maybe I'm tired and need to go to bed LOL
I feel the same way Leah, lol. Maybe you and I will figure it out soo. ;)

It could be both gang and domestic violence. Where I live, years ago, there was a really bad motorcycle gang in a town near me. I have known many members of that gang, even had them work on my car. I was not part of the gang, but had been to their clubhouse with a friend. I left immediately as I sensed we were in danger, my friend and I were the only females with about 20 male gang members. She refused to leave with me, so I left her behind - I had no choice, I had to protect myself. Some of the gang members were really nice but others, not so nice. Years passed when I heard the gang had fallen apart and the majority of them were in prison. It seems, eventually they all turned on each other because of a murder. What had happened was they targeted this female as a "snitch". So one of the guys initiation was to date her, get her to fall in love with him, marry him and than murder her. He married her, a year later....he called his buddies and said the door was unlocked, it was time for the hit. So, the guy that married her left the house. The gang members walked in the front door while she was taking a bath. They strangled her and left. The "husband" came home and called 911. They all started turning on each other to get a lesser sentence and all of them ended up in prison. Some for the murder. Some because they had drugs on them or where manufacturing them and they were found during search warrants for the murder investigation. Which of course, that caused them to turn on other people who were not even involved in the murder. They fell like dominoes, one right after the other. I only know of two of them that did not go to prison. But the gang is no more, the two I know talk really bad about the gang and what it did. But these gangs are very patient when they decide to make a hit, this gang waited a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme