MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am here everyday, have read every post of every thread of this case that wasn't deleted before I could get to it, and have read most of those 'other' sites, and I am as lost as you. Several posters continue to make references to things that they either know, or more likely, want everyone to think they know, and only leave cryptic clues to suggest they can't tell you how they know, and yes, it's like half the room is only getting the punchline to some inside joke. I want to pm them sometimes to get the scoop, but then I get the sense that is what they are pretty much wanting us to do, so I don't. I do find it very frustrating, and very difficult to know what I am supposed to know as opposed to what I am supposed to blow off as rumor or speculation. JMO

Ditto Steve, ditto.. It's making participating in this thread unbearable, but I will not leave! Scroll and roll as soneone else already said. Best to ignore the baiting.

Count me among the confused.

I really wish that people would not try to talk about forbidden subjects. If it's not allowed, let's just leave it on those other sites where people who are interested in that can go.

fromMagnoliaMom: http://www.msnewsnow.com/story/23591...-gang-violence. Interesting article

Good lord, 500 gang members in Panola county?
bbm

Yes, CHERIE.T
Seems like a lotta gang members.

"County population in 2012: 34,473 (21% urban, 79% rural); it was 34,274 in 2000."
http://www.city-data.com/county/Panola_County-MS.html#ixzz3MauAM5nN

More info from above: Institutionalized population: 139
I may be dense but have not found explanation: is that ppl in jail or st prison? Or does it ref to med-facility institutionalized?

Crime data, from same source:
"Crime in 2005 (reported by the sheriff's office or county police, not the county total):

• Murders: 4
  • Rapes: 4
  • Robberies: 10
  • Assaults: 59
  • Burglaries: 280
  • Thefts: 290
  • Auto thefts: 31"
http://www.city-data.com/county/Panola_County-MS.html#ixzz3MavWGk8y
I wonder if the death rates have changed in last 10 yrs?

And a distinguishing fact about the county, from same source:
"Panola County on our top lists:
#34 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the most limited-service eating places per 100,000 population in 2005"
http://www.city-data.com/county/Panola_County-MS.html#ixzz3Max7WuTg

Then why didn't the caller stop and help JC drop and roll? Maybe the caller was in on the hit in some way, had more of a conscience than the other perps, but was afraid of retaliation?

What if the person who called 911 was a woman, just driving by. I am sorry, but I wouldn't stop, were I alone under those circumstances.

When did Auntie Sha Sha get that black eye? What's the time frame? Could she have gotten the black eye the night Jessica was murdered or did Sha Sha get the black out after she was let out of custody?

I saw a mug shot of when she was being held... It was taken on or around December 8. She appeared to have a black eye and looked pretty rough.

I can't view the pages on my tablet. They are blurry. Could you tell me what these are about, what have you found to be relevant?
Follow the first link. Note at the top of the page it says you are on Page one. Later, you will want to return to that view and go to Page 3.

At the view that you say is blurry on your tablet, click on that image and it should reappear in a larger more readible view. Hope that helps. I am using an iPad, and experienced a similar blurriness until I clicked on the image.

The link is: http://www.panolian.com/editionview...871&Page=900633b3-6c2a-4674-81e8-2fe46d490dc1

Bruises are very time specific in their coloring. I can go take a look, but I cannot remember where to find the photo/video you are talking about. Can you help me find that?

I will go and take a lookey and see if I can find it.

I would argue that she would flip over if she approached that incline on an angle at speed somewhere around 25-35.

Also very possible, would depend completely on the angle of attack. The closer to a right angle to the road, which is the only tracking I see, the lower the probability of rolling, the more acute the angle, the higher the chance the car flips.

I see no new info today.
I pray an arrest is made soon.

Bruises are very time specific in their coloring. I can go take a look, but I cannot remember where to find the photo/video you are talking about. Can you help me find that?
Well, I found the mug shot after she was questioned and released last week or so...but unfortunately it's not on a msn site. I was just wondering...could she have received it the night of Jessica's murder? Thinking out loud....Just shear curiosity on my part. I am not trying to start a rumor...it was just a thought I had.

I would be looking for someone with burn marks.
You can't start a fire like that and not get burned..IMO
I thought I read an expert did say,that someone who set that fire
would have burn marks,but I can't remember where I read that.Sorry

I think that, if this is gang related, the perp. has probably fled. I doubt he or she is still in Panola County.

Follow the first link. Note at the top of the page it says you are on Page one. Later, you will want to return to that view and go to Page 3.

At the view that you say is blurry on your tablet, click on that image and it should reappear in a larger more readible view. Hope that helps. I am using an iPad, and experienced a similar blurriness until I clicked on the image.

The link is: http://www.panolian.com/editionview...871&Page=900633b3-6c2a-4674-81e8-2fe46d490dc1

Thank you!

nobody has any idea what was used as an accelerant, or how much was used.
or any information regarding how the fire started.
so i think its hard to say at this point that someone would have to get burned starting it.
i have seen a number of people start dangerous fires using gas and/or lighter fluid when i was younger.
only one of them got burned (badly, face and neck).
but many of them did have one thing happen - singed hair/facial hair.

I think Auntie Sha Sha is the same age (31-32) as the main suspect. What I am confused about is why she was booked. Persons interrogated are not normally booked. Perhaps they arrested her on a minor offense (she has not been charged). Booking was excessive.

Is there a " main suspect"?!!! I haven't seen that before!

I think that, if this is gang related, the perp. has probably fled. I doubt he or she is still in Panola County.

Possibly, but I am inclined to think he/she/they are still there. Just looking from the outside in, it seems criminals have been able to run roughshod in that area for a while with nothing more than a slap on the wrist at worst, if they get caught...and it doesn't seem that many do get caught. That story about the shooting in September that had about a dozen witnesses and still no arrests three months later kinda tells me that LE in that area seems to be neither feared or respected, and perhaps rightfully so. JMO

nobody has any idea what was used as an accelerant, or how much was used.
or any information regarding how the fire started.
so i think its hard to say at this point that someone would have to get burned starting it.
i have seen a number of people start dangerous fires using gas and/or lighter fluid when i was younger.
only one of them got burned (badly, face and neck).
but many of them did have one thing happen - singed hair/facial hair.

Her whole car is burnt
And she was burned over 98% of her body
Thats a lot of fire & a big fire IMO

A hometown routine seems extremely normal, whatever else is going on in lives and the world, especially in a small town like Courtland.

I frequently go 4 miles out of my way to go to a convenience store further from my house because they have my soda of preference on tap. They also are the only one who carry the snuff I dip. Sometimes where we go is simply dictated by what we want to buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed