MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so confused on this thread, I keep feeling like there is something going on, and only a few people are in on it. Zool's saying goodbye about "It will happen; I've seen the light!" Maybe it was nothing, but I didn't get it. Something about an affair, I'm assuming, Jessica, but don't know, is this rumor or was she? Tattoos and Sonic. One of the ladies (Gray Matter?) going there and looking around, and talking at the gas station, was that real or not, some people were questioning that. Maybe I'm tired and need to go to bed LOL

I am here everyday, have read every post of every thread of this case that wasn't deleted before I could get to it, and have read most of those 'other' sites, and I am as lost as you. Several posters continue to make references to things that they either know, or more likely, want everyone to think they know, and only leave cryptic clues to suggest they can't tell you how they know, and yes, it's like half the room is only getting the punchline to some inside joke. I want to pm them sometimes to get the scoop, but then I get the sense that is what they are pretty much wanting us to do, so I don't. I do find it very frustrating, and very difficult to know what I am supposed to know as opposed to what I am supposed to blow off as rumor or speculation. JMO

BBM I have not been able to shake that. I am hopeful she told what she knew in her recent stay in custody. I hope her black eye came from rage she could not control in her grief toward one of the perpetrators. I so hope LE is just getting all of their ducks in a row. I think perhaps a lot of people are very unhappy at the way this turned out...it wasn't supposed to ever turn out this way... THEY WENT TOO FAR. And look at how it has changed everything for Everybody.

When did Auntie Sha Sha get that black eye? What's the time frame? Could she have gotten the black eye the night Jessica was murdered or did Sha Sha get the black out after she was let out of custody?

I've seen some post's about tattoos. How do tattoos fit in this case?

Just been reading until now, but anonone's posts about an affair and ink has my mind running wild trying to figure it out. Now, I'm wondering if JC might have been having an affair with a married man and had his name tattooed somewhere on her body where it stayed covered up so nobody would have known about it except JC, the married lover, and the tattoo artist--and the tattoo artist told the wife about it and she was so enraged that she either did the deed herself or hired some person/s to do it. Light her on fire to get rid of the tattoo?
jmo

I am still going with gang related. High school friends have not been out in MSM being interviewed at this point but others have.

http://www.panolian.com/editionview...871&Page=900633b3-6c2a-4674-81e8-2fe46d490dc1

GM Interviewed in regards to JC DNA sample taken. Along with RT aka DT aka ?

And this;

http://www.panolian.com/editionview...871&Page=900633b3-6c2a-4674-81e8-2fe46d490dc1

This where I believe it goes. Jessica knew something, jmo.

TU Bessie.

TU KelliKat, immensely . I don't understand how he's free now, this is just two years ago.

When did Auntie Sha Sha get that black eye? What's the time frame? Could she have gotten the black eye the night Jessica was murdered or did Sha Sha get the black out after she was let out of custody?

Bruises are very time specific in their coloring. I can go take a look, but I cannot remember where to find the photo/video you are talking about. Can you help me find that?

I feel like I fell down the rabbit hole reading this thread. I can't make heads or tails of it. I've been a member for over 6 years and participated in many a thread, and I've never seen a more cryptic, hard to follow thread. I'm going to have to search the web to try and make heads or tails of what is going on.
I don't understand some of these cryptic posts either. I probably posted a few cryptic posts myself, but I was trying to avoid violating TOS. There is a lot of rumor and innuendo about this case available on other sites and I'm trying to figure out what makes sense and what is nonsense.

I don't understand some of these cryptic posts either. I probably posted a few cryptic posts myself, but I was trying to avoid violating TOS. There is a lot of rumor and innuendo about this case available on other sites and I'm trying to figure out what makes sense and what is nonsens.

I just skip and scroll, it all gets so confusing I don't have the patience for it.

I feel like I fell down the rabbit hole reading this thread. I can't make heads or tails of it. I've been a member for over 6 years and participated in many a thread, and I've never seen a more cryptic, hard to follow thread. I'm going to have to search the web to try and make heads or tails of what is going on.

most of what is being discussed is coming from things that are not allowed, but i guess it is being allowed here. it is very hard to follow, but, having followed most of it - it is all complete speculation.

I also have a bunch of tattoos. Ink is awesome and really common.

I'm also really lost with this thread.

pouring excelerant over someone and setting them on fire would be a rather odd way to get rid of a tat if that was the intent. This is gross but it would be simpler to just kill the person and cut that area of skin off.

I am here everyday, have read every post of every thread of this case that wasn't deleted before I could get to it, and have read most of those 'other' sites, and I am as lost as you. Several posters continue to make references to things that they either know, or more likely, want everyone to think they know, and only leave cryptic clues to suggest they can't tell you how they know, and yes, it's like half the room is only getting the punchline to some inside joke. I want to pm them sometimes to get the scoop, but then I get the sense that is what they are pretty much wanting us to do, so I don't. I do find it very frustrating, and very difficult to know what I am supposed to know as opposed to what I am supposed to blow off as rumor or speculation. JMO

:yeahthat: and Merry :christmastree: to you, SteveP!

Anyone know where and when Auntie Sha Sha got the black eye?

You said it way better then me, yes, to all that.

Re Sheriff's comments re gang suspects --

Look I know the legal system is mucked up but I would hope the ground work would be a mix of physical and circumstantial evidence for any arrest made in any crime. Ex. Fingerprints and eyewitness regardless of who did the crime.

The problem here is to much PC...it does not matter the who, the what, the why as long as the bad guy is caught first.

Jessica and all the victims like her have no voice other than ours. We keep this case open and those legal systems/LE searching despite some of their personal agenda's for withdrawing from a case.

Panola county seems to have a history of something not right in a number of cases I have seen; that bothers me.

Until the fat lady sings....no stone should remain unturned.

Please prove me wrong this is other than I say.....

KelliKat
Sorry, did not mean to suggest there will not be justice for JC or fam.
Just saying, imo, LE should keep certain info to themselves, until trial or at least arrest.
Hope local LE is leaving no stone unturned and hope that MBI, FBI, and ATF can work together
toward successful conviction and sentencing of the &()*^$#__+?@% who did this.

JM2cts.

Just wanted to say that a lot of the cryptic stuff is coming from people's FB pages that say they knew Jessica or that live in Panola County. A lot of those pages were found by the people behind the blogs/twitter posts we can't link. If you read it...you really have to take some of it with a box of salt. I myself got caught up in some of the conspiracies the first few days and had to take a step back. There are so many rumors out there it's hard to even imagine what could be true at this point. I'm sure there might be grains of truth here and there...but I just dunno!

I am still going with gang related. High school friends have not been out in MSM being interviewed at this point but others have.

GM Interviewed in regards to JC DNA sample taken. Along with RT aka DT aka ?

And this;

This where I believe it goes. Jessica knew something, jmo.

TU Bessie.

I can't view the pages on my tablet. They are blurry. Could you tell me what these are about, what have you found to be relevant?

I can't view the pages on my tablet. They are blurry. Could you tell me what these are about, what have you found to be relevant?

Worth a look, when you get a chance. About Mister and crimes he was charged for published in Jan of 2013, shooting a woman with a two barrel shot gun and more.

What will justice look like for burning alive a nineteen year old beautiful very young woman determined to make her life count, is my only question?

A needle in the arm while strapped to a gurney, imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member