MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her whole car is burnt
And she was burned over 98% of her body
Thats a lot of fire & a big fire IMO

how long did the fire burn for?
where did it start?

i guess my point is that i could go outside my house right now and use an accelerant to burn my house down and certainly do it without getting burned at all.
i could start a small fire using not much accelerant and in time it would burn down my entire house.
i could use a lot of accelerant and get it on myself and get burned in the process too, sure.
someone unconscious inside my house could either never come to and be consumed by flames, or they could wake up at some point and exit the house severely burned.
i just dont see any evidence regarding what happened here that tells us anything about that.
big fires start small all the time. if you are careful you can start an enormous fire, a bonfire even, without getting burned.

Is there a " main suspect"?!!! I haven't seen that before!

no one has been named by organized law enforcement. specific people have been questioned, held, and released. this is simply bc there is not enough evidence to hold them past the 48 hours maximum time they were held for. not bc they aren't necessarily guilty.

how long did the fire burn for?
where did it start?

I don't know how long it burned,but we know it was still burning
when the 911 call was made & when the FD got there.
I would assume it was started where she & the car were found!

Is there a " main suspect"?!!! I haven't seen that before!

No-there is no main suspect yet

JC did name her killer(s) and those names were released. people by those names were logged into the police dept and held in custody for questioning. they were released due to not enough evidence, but not necessarily cleared. for long...

I would be looking for someone with burn marks.
You can't start a fire like that and not get burned..IMO
I thought I read an expert did say,that someone who set that fire
would have burn marks,but I can't remember where I read that.Sorry
Sorry, but I tend to disagree. I posted a video and picture of the burned car lot in Ferguson, Mo.

It takes very little accelerant too burn an entire car like JC's was. As flammable as that stuff is, you can stand 6ft back and fling a match. Or bundle some paper and toss it after it's lit.
In the Ferguson car lot video the fires were started on the drivers seat and were very small at first. They then engulfed the entire car within 10-15 minutes.
Those cars looked burnt just as bad as Jessica's.
Sorry but I don't have the link handy, but you can google it pretty easily. It's on MSM.

Sorry, but I tend to disagree. I posted a video and picture of the burned car lot in Ferguson, Mo.

It takes very little accelerant too burn an entire car like JC's was. As flammable as that stuff is, you can stand 6ft back and fling a match. Or bundle some paper and toss it after it's lit.
In the Ferguson car lot video the fires were started on the drivers seat and were hery small at first. They then engulfed the entire car within 10-15 minutes.
Those cars looked burnt just as bad as Jessica's.
Sorry but I don't have the link handy, but you can google it pretty easily. It's on MSM.

Thanks for that info.
Let me put it this way.
MO is the gas can guy is part or knows something about this crime.
So-I believe gas was used to start this fire.

is there any possibility JC had to stay in a womens' shelter bc the DV came from within her own home?
I know it looks like she was admitted to a residential program with a set time length. just wanted to consider the possibility.

JC did name her killer(s) and those names were released. people by those names were logged into the police dept and held in custody for questioning. they were released due to not enough evidence, but not necessarily cleared. for long...

i guess im going to be the contrarian tonight ;) (always?) but i dont think we have enough evidence to say we know that she named her killer, she is reported to have said a name, the exact name she said we are not certain of, and any context that she said it in (if there was any) we do not know.

I am beyond that Mister was referred to so specifically by Sheriff Darby in one of the newspaper links earlier as "a bad dude" (I think that was the words used) and that the county would be safer due to his impending imprisonment. Seems he was never put in prison for his role in the kidnapping of the woman a year or so ago. What the heck? He was openly said in the article to be a leader of a notoriously vicious gang and yet he is still on the streets. He had enough bravado giving his recent interview with his girlfriend. IMO there was more than a few coy smiles exchanged between the two of them in that video. What kind of rodeo is going on down there? Surely the FBI will put a stop to this! Or else Panola County might as well abandon all hope, which is inexcusable. JMO and all that.

Thanks for that info.
Let me put it this way.
MO is the gas can guy is part of this crime.
So-I believe gas was used to start this fire.

yes. way too coincidental that the woman who called JC out of camera view is related to the man filling the gas can. so creepy and ironic that JC is innocently getting gas and cigs at a time and place when people are blatantly completing tasks which could have been related to her demise.

I am beyond that Mister was referred to so specifically by Sheriff Darby in one of the newspaper links earlier as "a bad dude" (I think that was the words used) and that the county would be safer due to his impending imprisonment. Seems he was never put in prison for his role in the kidnapping of the woman a year or so ago. What the heck? He was openly said in the article to be a leader of a notoriously vicious gang and yet he is still on the streets. He had enough bravado giving his recent interview with his girlfriend. IMO there was more than a few coy smiles exchanged between the two of them in that video. What kind of rodeo is going on down there? Surely the FBI will put a stop to this! Or else Panola County might as well abandon all hope, which is inexcusable. JMO and all that.

I hope the FBI and ATF does put an end to whatever is going on down there. Unthinkable that this dude is still on the streets.

i guess im going to be the contrarian tonight ;) (always?) but i dont think we have enough evidence to say we know that she named her killer, she is reported to have said a name, the exact name she said we are not certain of, and any context that she said it in (if there was any) we do not know.

I guess I can just add 2 +2 and end up with 4.

That's also a good thought. We absolutely know she had been around bad elements in her home life. No way around it considering what is public record. And these are facts, not mere sleuthing of family members. Facts found easily and confirmed by media links. If my dad was arrested for manufacturing, possession or anything involving meth I would be out of that house asap. Considering JC probably had no real funds maybe she went to a shelter. I still respect the pastor who spoke at her memorial and said he would not "out" her nor their conversations in her death. There were some serious problems since JC's childhood in my honest opinion, and I for one believe they didn't start with her. JMO

feel free to do just that, i would never mean to imply that you arent entitled to do that.

i dont have nearly enough information about the entirety of what she said, or the circumstances surrounding it to feel certain that she "named her killer". and it certainly isnt a proven fact of the case at this point.

here is what i feel like i know about that;

a fire rescue person has stated that while in an extremely dire state she said something that he believes was a name.

Do you or anyone else remember where that video is posted? I never watched it and I looked but couldn't find it to watch it now. Thanks in advance :)

snip

I DO think it's odd that Lynnsey Fowler, one of Jessica's friends, has placed herself in the area of her murder on that day or night.
"Fowler said she passed by the scene Saturday on her way to fish for crappie at Enid Lake."
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/12/10/woman-set-on-fire/20195725/
She doesn't say what time she passed by but I found this regarding crappie fishing at Enid Lake.

"Enid Lake - 12/1/2014"

Winter fishing report. Weekly updates will resume in February."

"Winter fishing can be good since the fish often school tightly. Fish bite better after a few warm, sunny days. Unlike summer, best bet is to fish midday on sunny banks."​

From: http://www.mdwfp.com/applications/fishing reports/FishingReportsInfo.aspx?id=10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member