MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tattoos are the one of the only things you take to the grave.

I'm not Ray Charles to this.

Yes not just GM/RDT but Auntie or some of the other casts of the Gangster Disciples and the Vice Lords and their subsidiaries. They would usually use a gun to quickly dispatch of someone but they haven't always. Sometimes they shoot them, duct tape them and even bury them while still alive.
***Method of murder: Shooting - Buried alive in a grave at Rose Hill Cemetery***
(long link but relevant part snipped here):

www.murderpedia.org/male.C/c/carruthers-tony.htm

Tony Carruthers and James Montgomery were each convicted of three counts of first degree ... There were allegations of gang affiliations and testimony of.

More info concerning these Memphis gangsters and a little insight into how hard it is to protect those that choose to testify against them:

http://tn.findacase.com/research/wfrmDocViewer.aspx/xq/fac.19960524_0033.tn.htm/qx

This was a public trial where the families of the accused, the families of the victims, and interested spectators were permitted to enter the courtroom and listen to the testimony of all of the witnesses. When Andre Johnson appeared as a prosecution witness, he identified himself as Andre Johnson; the people inside the courtroom heard him state his true or given name as well as the testimony that he gave. Ironically, Johnson was well known -- a personal acquaintance -- of both defendants, Montgomery and Carruthers. Johnson, like Montgomery and Carruthers, was a member of a gang. He, like the defendants, trafficked in narcotics, and he had been previously convicted of a criminal offense and served time for the offense. The Memphis Publishing Company printed the substance of Johnson's testimony, but did not print Johnson's name.

Tattoos are the one of the only things you take to the grave.

I'm not Ray Charles to this.

Are you thinking that Jessica may have recently gotten a tattoo that someone didn't like? And that maybe that someone wanted it burned off and they just "went too far"?

Found link USA that works!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/12/11/teen-being-torched-shocks-small-miss-town/20231709/

<snipped>

Now,here is where I am going. I looked at a map and could not figure out if the road Jessica was found on is how anglers travel to Lake Enid. Obviously,this must be a popular destination for anglers to use when conditions are optimal. (I take it a full moon is the best time to catch this species of fish).:fish:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...eing-torched-shocks-small-miss-town/20231709/

Not to :deadhorse: but,I just want to understand involvment/knowledge anyone has on the hours leading up to and immediately after Jessica's murder.

Now,the other question I have is perhaps Jessica was lured to a different 'party' than the one Auntie Sha Sha mentioned. One at Lake Enid?

Or,perhaps I am chasing a school of red herring.:trout:

Thanks for reading my post & any insight you can give me. MOO

:bed:

i believe the key is the the last person to have knowlege or to have talked to her or conveniently been in the same location or had knowledge of Jessica's last whereabouts.

The last known person to acknowledged passing by the crime scene was going fishing at Lake Enid.

I want to understand if it seems likely that was the route anglers use to fish at Lake Enid or was she lured to that spot (party)or is fishing a ruse or alibi or was there something more nefarious happening?
<snipped>

Thanks for reading my post. MOO

Enid Lake is nowhere near Herron Road. The only reason one would use Herron in the area of the fire is if they lived west or northwest of that area.

Well,if that is true then I can think of one person quoted in the USA article that needs to explain 'why was she goin' fishing at Lake Enid and what else could she have seen(enroute to fishing at Lake Enid)driving by 'a' crime scene.MOO

I believe that DNA evidence certainly exists and hope that Jessica's belongings are untouched and clothing not cleaned until an arrest is made.

Court filings and hearing dates are public information. Family court case information is provided by the Panola County Chancery Court Clerk. Criminal felony case information is provided by the Circuit Court Clerk, 17th District. Criminal misdemeanor information is provided by the Justice Court Clerk.

Who is Lynnsey other than working at Sonic Drivein (where Jessica frequently went)is she currently married or separated?

As I stated I find Lindsey's witnessing the crime scene & coming back the following day to look closer 'interesting'.

MOO
Second Question
Also,I wondered if anyone knew the status of the scanner rewind?
I posted a rewind request of the scanner downstairs Link I hope I got the details right, feel free to correct me if I did not. Remember the rules, what is heard on there stays down there.

Lynnsey in the video stated that she couldn't imagine what happened to Jessica happening to her own worst enemy. Although Lynnsey did not elaborate on who that could be.

I think people who interview with reporters generally listen to Ray Charles. Also, I think if one lives in Courtland and works in Batesville, $14 in gas is a round-trip to Clarksdale with extra gas to drive to Batesville for work the following day. JMO.

I also think with getting ready for the holidays and other familial obligations that we all have (e.g., birthday parties), one probably would go fishing around 4:20 p.m. to Enid Lake. All lakes in bayou interesting.

Still no mention of who the 911 caller was.

My opinion is that if there is a female involved she's a very strong female, but with obvious passive aggressive tendencies. I don't believe hoodie girl is the one.

Although, from what I recall the person who made the 911 call did so from a distance right? (No transcripts so hard to say).

My theory from the beginning is that this was something that got out of hand, she got knocked out and whoever did this thought she was dead or out cold.
They intended to burn the whole car and everything else in it to get rid of the evidence.

Poorly planned, poorly executed. The only thing they all have going for them is the seemingly intense siege the entire town is under. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

You would THINK with the FBI there they could clean this town up.

BBM

The gas station looks like it might be attached to a motel. Has anyone else noticed that?

I should have explained myself better. The "profile pictures" being used to advertise on FB included some of the players along w Jessica herself. I need to go back and figure out what site I found this on. There is quite a bit of research done with screenshots of SM items I can't find anywhere else

As posted above, I see zero reason why you would take Herron Rd. to Lake Enid. I'd sure like to hear that route justified! Add to it that she revisited the crime scene and I think WS'ers May be on the right track here....

Are you thinking that Jessica may have recently gotten a tattoo that someone didn't like? And that maybe that someone wanted it burned off and they just "went too far"?
Could Jessica have a hidden tatoo that was outed & it ticked off someone?MOO

Found link USA that works!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/12/11/teen-being-torched-shocks-small-miss-town/20231709/

Who is Lynnsey other than working at Sonic Drivein (where Jessica frequently went)is she currently married or separated?

As I stated I find Lindsey's witnessing the crime scene & coming back the following day to look closer 'interesting'.

MOO
Second Question
Also,I wondered if anyone knew the status of the scanner rewind?

I posted a rewind request of the scanner downstairs Link I hope I got the details right, feel free to correct me if I did not. Remember the rules, what is heard on there stays down there.

I haven't seen a response to the SRR - and FWIW, the SCeeps who have rewind access (premium subscription to Broadcastify) haven't had :earson: / been posting much downstairs.

With the holidays, I'm thinking we may not hear anything 'til @ least next week (just a guess on my part). Hopefully, one of them will see the request and reply back soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do not know about Lynnsey's husband (or even if she is married). However, it looks like Amber is younger than Lynnsey and probably around the same age as Jessica.

Why would good friends of Jessica show up at the crime scene on December 9 when they knew no one could leave flowers at the scene? I wonder if they called Clay or if he happened just to see them standing there when he arrived.

Who is Lynnsey and what has she said publicly?

I do not know about Lynnsey's husband (or even if she is married). However, it looks like Amber is younger than Lynnsey and probably around the same age as Jessica.

Why would good friends of Jessica show up at the crime scene on December 9 when they knew no one could leave flowers at the scene? I wonder if they called Clay or if he happened just to see them standing there when he arrived.

I also think with getting ready for the holidays and other familial obligations that we all have (e.g., birthday parties), one probably would go fishing around 4:20 p.m. to Enid Lake. All lakes in bayou interesting.

Lynnsey in the video stated that she couldn't imagine what happened to Jessica happening to her own worst enemy. Although Lynnsey did not elaborate on who that could be.

I think people who interview with reporters generally listen to Ray Charles. Also, I think if one lives in Courtland and works in Batesville, $14 in gas is a round-trip to Clarksdale with extra gas to drive to Batesville for work the following day. JMO.

Please, if you could explain, I'm confused what convinces you so precisely? Your suggestion seem odd to me at this point that this woman is involved in any way, like throwing dust in my face, is the feeling I get, that's what confuses me, I would have to say. No offense, but I'm just saying, elaborate, please, as it seems important. She's Amanda's good friend, there with her children and her sister, representing for Jessica as well as Amanda's search for answers, the way I see it. There is no hedging, talk of bummed cigarettes not taken, past rivalries, nothing out of sorts, just this is who she was, and a we want answers message.

"Nobody deserves this," Fowler said. "Somebody had to have seen something. Somebody knows something. I'm the kind that'll bounce out there and start asking questions to find out what happened, because that'll be the only way to get any information. We owe that to Jessica."

As posted above, I see zero reason why you would take Herron Rd. to Lake Enid. I'd sure like to hear that route justified! Add to it that she revisited the crime scene and I think WS'ers May be on the right track here....

I'm with you. Who said they took Herron Rd to go fishing? I feel like I slept through something......

Please, if you could explain, I'm confused what convinces you so precisely? Your suggestion seem odd to me at this point that this woman is involved in any way, like throwing dust in my face, is the feeling I get, that's what confuses me, I would have to say. No offense, but I'm just saying, elaborate, please, as it seems important. She's Amanda's friend, there with her children and her sister, representing for Jessica, the way I see it.

Who is Amanda? You are correct that Lynnsey seems very concerned about someone knowing something or seeing something.

I'm with you. Who said they took Herron Rd to go fishing? I feel like I slept through something......

Lynnsey in an interview with Clay Chandler published December 10 in the Clarion-Ledger said she drove by the crime scene and did not see anything.

If I had been a good friend, I would most definitely go by the site and might not have even thought to bring flowers.

Please, if you could explain, I'm confused what convinces you so precisely? Your suggestion seem odd to me at this point that this woman is involved in any way, like throwing dust in my face, is the feeling I get, that's what confuses me, I would have to say. No offense, but I'm just saying, elaborate, please, as it seems important. She's Amanda's good friend, there with her children and her sister, representing for Jessica as well as Amanda's search for answers, the way I see it. There is no hedging, talk of bummed cigarettes not taken, past rivalries, nothing out of sorts, just this is who she was, and a we want answers message.

Thanks for the link. It now makes sense. The article said she lives near where Jessica was found. And who goes fishing at night? That makes no sense whatsoever. Her comments need a forensic analysis. Her friend has been murdered and she takes a swipe at her always fixing her eyelashes? Did she lure Jessica out to that road? This reminds me of the case where a young woman was lured by her two best friends and she was stabbed to death and left across state lines in a park. Cops should check out the Fly High, Jessica page and find out when it was set up and by whom.

Fowler passed by the scene Saturday on her way to crappie fish at Enid Lake.

"Sunday morning, I took my phone off the charger and looked at Facebook, like I almost always do, and I saw the Fly High Jessica Chambers page," Fowler said, referring to the digital memorial Chambers' friends and family had set up. Once she realized what happened, "I got sick to my stomach," Fowler said. "I can't believe I didn't see anything when I passed by here. I wish I had. I would have helped her. I would have fought for her if I had to."

Fowler works at the Batesville Sonic Drive-In, where Chambers was a frequent customer. She would invariably order one of those massive Route 44 drinks "that was almost as big as her," Fowler said. "She was my Sonic baby. She was up there all the time, just all the time. She always had that smile on her face, always looking in her mirror fixing those eyelashes."

Shields -- who, like Fowler, lives close to the scene -- went to school with Chambers at South Panola High School.

Background Post
i believe the key is the the last person to have knowlege or to have talked to her or conveniently been in the same location or had knowledge of Jessica's last whereabouts.

The last known person to acknowledged passing by the crime scene was going fishing at Lake Enid.

I want to understand if it seems likely that was the route anglers use to fish at Lake Enid or was she lured to that spot (party)or is fishing a ruse or alibi or was there something more nefarious happening?
<snipped>

Thanks for reading my post. MOO

Enid Lake is nowhere near Herron Road. The
only reason one would use Herron in the area of the fire is if they lived west or northwest of that area.

Well,if that is true then I can think of
one person quoted in the USA article that needs to explain 'why was she goin' fishing at Lake Enid and what else could she have seen(enroute to fishing at Lake Enid)driving by 'a' crime scene.MOO

Now,here is the answer to MyBelle. My meaning being it is "interesting" that Lynnsey drove by the crime scene right after it occurred going fishing at lake Enid.Then Lynnsey returned the next day to visit the Jessica's tragic accident scene, My opinion only.

here is the link & video that I was referring to in my post.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/12/10/woman-set-on-fire/20195725/
Lynnsey Fowler and Amber Shields, who said they were close to Jessica Chambers, wanted to see the spot where their friend was attacked.
Fowler kept shaking her head in disbelief as she stared at the charred, rutted ground where Jessica Chambers' car sat after it apparently ran up a slight embankment. Fowler remembers the teen from her sleepovers with her sister.
Fowler said she passed by the scene Saturday on her way to fish for crappie at Enid Lake.
"Sunday morning, I took my phone off the charger and looked at Facebook, like I almost always do, and I saw the Fly High Jessica Chambers page," Fowler said, referring to the digital memorial Chambers' friends and family had set up.
"I got sick to my stomach," Fowler said once she realized what had happened. "I can't believe I didn't see anything when I passed by here. I wish I had. I would have helped her. I would have fought for her if I had to."
Fowler works at the Batesville Sonic Drive-In where Chambers was a frequent customer. She often would order one of those massive Route 44 drinks "that was almost as big as her," Fowler said.
"She was my Sonic baby. She was up there all the time, just all the time," Fowler said. "She always had that smile on her face, always looking in her mirror fixing those eyelashes."
Shields &#8212; who, like Fowler, lives close to the crime scene &#8212; went to school with Jessica Chambers at South Panola High School where Jessica Chambers graduated in 2013. They hung out there and socially.
"She had fun with life, Shields said. "She was a very likeable person and ready for anything. She got along with everybody.
&#8220;Somebody had to have seen something. Somebody

i apologize for for any confusion. :shame: on me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members