MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The earliest info. per MSM was that Jessica was going to meet up with two individuals that evening. But, curiously, after the first few days of media reports, there was no more mention of these two, as far as I know.

I don't understand the reports of a man hearing a very loud car "on his road". What road? Was it the road her car was found on? Why would he think this was a possible connection to JC? How near was this to the area where the car was found?

I am inclined to thinking that she *thought* she was meeting up with two men, but it was really one or more women who had it out for her. I suspect the original plan was just to beat her up to tell her to stay away from somebody, but when she fought back, it got out of control. Possibly they thought they'd killed her and started the fire to try to cover that crime.

The arson didn't require the brute strength that males generally have over females. And the disfigurement aspect sounds like more of a mean girl method. No idea, though because we don't know the "why". JMO

my initial instinct was domestic violence homicide. simply bc of the fire, and the info at the time that accelerant was poured down her throat. that said "shut up" to me. it also said "you don't the right to exist". Also burning was extreme hatred, so I guess female jealously could fulfill that motive too. burning is all consuming. that is typical of a domestic abuser's sense of entitlement to own/control his victim. the victim has no rights and the abuser has the right to punish the victim for any perceived slight. complete destruction of a person through fire is ultimate rage and control - not even the body is often left, when the burning time is longer.

unless it's a gang thing where they are currently using fire and burning to attack their rivals or send messages or shut someone up (which wouldn't have the personal control and hatred of DV), it seems like the act of an abuser. I can't get my head around a woman doing this out of jealousy.
A female acting our of jealousy, I would think, would do something like throwing acid on her face or something. but, a lover's triangle has caused murderous acts before.

Been out of the loop for months, couldn't remember my log-in info. Anyway I have been furiously trying to connect the dots on SM with those originally interviewed. Having said that DT's facebook page has gone silent along with a few other "key players". DT used to post several times a day and there seems to be many, many in her FB circle with gang ties those as far away as New York. Also this morning on a webpage (conservative daily?) they have seemed to have uncovered a prostitution ring on FB. Seemingly advertising "the girls" standing in as THE profile pic of the day of the person's page. I am of the idea that this gas station was surviving by other means than just gas and smokes. Such a small town, so much cash being flashed. I believe the "key" to this horrendous crime will be found through SM, it seems the players are oblivious how easy it is to access their pages and find the links.

BBM

The gas station looks like it might be attached to a motel. Has anyone else noticed that?

I think Chick pulled up in a 2nd car and caught JC messing around with Dude and went buckwild. Now maybe Chick went too far and Dude helped cover it up with fire. Jmo

Good theory, Dexter.

And I will also add that the term "going to a party" may mean a lot of different things than the way many of us use the word "party", iykwim?

BBM

The gas station looks like it might be attached to a motel. Has anyone else noticed that?
The building that's attached looks like it may have had a number of structural additions. Just behind the M M First Stop place is a nice property on Carlisle Rd. with a warning sign "private property" nailed to a tree by the driveway. Not too welcoming.

Yep that area has the usual no-tell motels. It gets awfully dark around there after the sun goes down. Guess the market/station is a beacon of sorts.
After watching all of the videos from links here I saw the worker from inside bring out the small package to the person by the garbage cans. Doubtful as heck that was chicken or any food product. I'm familiar with places like that and they don't care how much they know you they aren't bringing your purchase outside. That doesn't happen in my experience.
Yes I agree that thugwoman was involved. This is a case IMO of gang relations gone wrong combined with tremendous rage/jealousy. What did the woman say? Wasn't that "something went wrong". And here we are weeks after the murder with no one in custody. What a shame when IMO its pretty obvious much of what was going on down there just a short trip down from Memphis.
Thanks for continuing to sleuth for Jessica. All JMOO
:moo:

This case is so bizarre that anything is possible. While I was working today, a young woman came in that looked nearly exactly like Jessica, even had her hair up the same way. The thought crossed my mind that maybe Jessica has been put in the witness protection program (Wishful thinking I am sure). But it is possible. No sense of urgency from the police. FBI involved for what reason? Mom and Dad state different things, Dad says she wasn't recognizable and had a gash on her head. Mother said she did not have a gash on her head and she was recognizable. No one local put flowers at the site of the incident. Certain people were not allowed at the funeral. It was a closed casket. It is a perfect setup for someone's exit from their current life in to the witness protection program. I don't think that is what happened here, but it is another possibility.

I agree there were multiple people involved. I lean towards probably at least two males and one female, and I think the reason there has been so little "chatter", as LE claims, is that perhaps no one who knows what happened is talking because they can't without implicating themselves as well. And for whatever reason, call it just a gut feeling, I do not believe she was raped or sexually assaulted. I believe this was all just a brutal killing fueled completely by vengeance over something. JMO

I think the motives are multi-faceted depending on the suspect and include jealousy, opportunity, and a primrose path for one's family.

It is a perfect setup for someone's exit from their current life in to the witness protection program.

Do they "kill you off" when you enter witness protection? I wouldn't think they would want to attract a bunch of attention on the person being "protected." JMO

Who is chick and dude? And also what it a NoTell Motel?

Someone help me out lol I was sick, then Christmas, I've fallen so far behind.

LOL Skibaboo:) Don't feel uneducated on that one, it speaks well of you IMO that you needed to ask. Snipped from Wiki:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_tell-Motel

A love hotel is a type of short-stay hotel found around the world operated primarily for the purpose of allowing couples privacy for sexual activities.

Yep that area has the usual no-tell motels. It gets awfully dark around there after the sun goes down. Guess the market/station is a beacon of sorts.
After watching all of the videos from links here I saw the worker from inside bring out the small package to the person by the garbage cans. Doubtful as heck that was chicken or any food product. I'm familiar with places like that and they don't care how much they know you they aren't bringing your purchase outside. That doesn't happen in my experience.
Yes I agree that thugwoman was involved. This is a case IMO of gang relations gone wrong combined with tremendous rage/jealousy. What did the woman say? Wasn't that "something went wrong". And here we are weeks after the murder with no one in custody. What a shame when IMO its pretty obvious much of what was going on down there just a short trip down from Memphis.
Thanks for continuing to sleuth for Jessica. All JMOO
:moo:

The problem I still have with the gang theory is that a gun wasn't used. Her death was slow and agonizing and she did speak to officers. If the goal was to silence her, a faster weapon would have been used I think. The killer may be in a gang but I don't believe that was the motive. The motive seems to be more about retaliation.

I think it's possible she engaged in consensual sex in the car and somebody drove by and became enraged. I too, am open to the idea her killer was a woman.

I think the only way anyone driving by on Herron Road would know consensual sex was taking place would have had to have known of the consensual sex occurring beforehand (e.g., it was planned).

Who is chick and dude? And also what it a NoTell Motel?

Someone help me out lol I was sick, then Christmas, I've fallen so far behind.

I THINK that chick and dude that the poster is referring to are these two, RT and GM, although pretty much everyone I think LE has interviewed could easily fit these descriptions. JMO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVjpiwgs6fc

I think the only way anyone driving by on Herron Road would know consensual sex was taking place would have had to have known of the consensual sex occurring beforehand (e.g., it was planned).

Good point. How far from the gas station was her car found?

LOL Skibaboo:) Don't feel uneducated on that one, it speaks well of you IMO that you needed to ask. Snipped from Wiki:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_tell-Motel

A love hotel is a type of short-stay hotel found around the world operated primarily for the purpose of allowing couples privacy for sexual activities.

:blushing:

I THINK that chick and dude that the poster is referring to are these two, RT and GM, although pretty much everyone I think LE has interviewed could easily fit these descriptions. JMO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVjpiwgs6fc

Thank you both!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members