MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The arson didn't require the brute strength that males generally have over females. And the disfigurement aspect sounds like more of a mean girl method. No idea, though because we don't know the "why". JMO

I would agree with you that arson doesn't require brute strength & has a female tone of suspicion to it EXCEPT if one looks at the way to get rid of DNA (semen, saliva, blood).
Then arson makes sense as a method for a male(s).

From memory & based on her age/gender/race... Poisoning, pills/OD, & hanging (yep, that's a newer one) would be the likeliest, statistically for suicide. And I don't think suicide played a role in this case at all. All moo & dyodd.

RS&BBM - what does dyodd mean?? TIA.

I think multiple individuals, both male and female, were involved in the plan. However, I only think the big female suspect was at the scene.

I agree there were multiple people involved. I lean towards probably at least two males and one female, and I think the reason there has been so little "chatter", as LE claims, is that perhaps no one who knows what happened is talking because they can't without implicating themselves as well. And for whatever reason, call it just a gut feeling, I do not believe she was raped or sexually assaulted. I believe this was all just a brutal killing fueled completely by vengeance over something. JMO

Just wondering if we have any locals posting on here that would be willing to get verified as such? So many questions I have could be answered by a local. For instance, was the spot where JC was found a popular place to pull off to get intimate with a boyfriend/girlfriend? Would the lack of patrolling/traffic make this an ideal spot to be for committing the entire crime there? Or do you feel the crime started somewhere else and she was driven there from another location?

I agree there were multiple people involved. I lean towards probably at least two males and one female, and I think the reason there has been so little "chatter", as LE claims, is that perhaps no one who knows what happened is talking because they can't without implicating themselves as well. And for whatever reason, call it just a gut feeling, I do not believe she was raped or sexually assaulted. I believe this was all just a brutal killing fueled completely by vengeance over something. JMO

Since this very young determined woman succumbed to her most assuredly purposeful and meant thermal injuries, what looks like a homeless love triangle burning crime occurred: a jilted feeling woman is in jail, who burned her victims and objects of jealousy, a man and a woman sleeping under a bridge, IIRC. This current news story is available on current local MSM, but off topic, so I won't post a link, but people apparently do burn people for all sorts of reasons. Once it's known who did this to Jessica and how, there's a pretty good chance the cruelty of this act, it's location, timing, the autopsy results and more will say everything about why. Proving the perp/s did it without a reasonable doubt would be justice.

Locals don't have to be verified to post personal observations and general knowledge of a locale.

Been out of the loop a few days.
I was hoping to come here and see an arrest has been made.but not yet..
Justice for Jessica!

Been out of the loop for months, couldn't remember my log-in info. Anyway I have been furiously trying to connect the dots on SM with those originally interviewed. Having said that DT's facebook page has gone silent along with a few other "key players". DT used to post several times a day and there seems to be many, many in her FB circle with gang ties those as far away as New York. Also this morning on a webpage (conservative daily?) they have seemed to have uncovered a prostitution ring on FB. Seemingly advertising "the girls" standing in as THE profile pic of the day of the person's page. I am of the idea that this gas station was surviving by other means than just gas and smokes. Such a small town, so much cash being flashed. I believe the "key" to this horrendous crime will be found through SM, it seems the players are oblivious how easy it is to access their pages and find the links.

briefed respectfully
Welcome, good questions in your first post. Why do you think this information is essential to know?

Why is it not essential? I would like to know these answers too, there is nothing wrong with trying to find out and if I could I would.

Since this very young determined woman succumbed to her most assuredly purposeful and meant thermal injuries, what looks like a homeless love triangle, with a jilted feeling woman in jail, her victims and objects of jealousy, a man and a woman sleeping under a bridge, in the hospital, IIRC. Available on current MSM, but off topic so I won't post a link. Once it's known who did this and how, there's a pretty good chance the cruelty of this act, it's location, timing, the autopsy results and more will say everything about why. Proving perp/s did it without a reasonable doubt would be justice.

Right....like when is the DNA results going to be announced?

Locals don't have to be verified to post personal observations and general knowledge of a locale.

Thank you! Lol, I have additional questions as well. About LE presence in Courtland. And the overall feeling of safety a resident may feel at any given time. About the gas station...was it a place where LE would frequently stop for coffee or food? was the gas station known to be a hangout or did it just appear that way from the limited video we have seen? After all, it was recorded on a weekend night, so what we saw on the video may not be reflective of a typical night. I also wondered about the feeling the residents may have with a suspect(s) on the loose. Taking more safety precautions? Perhaps locking doors now that May have not previously been locked? I have also wondered if a local felt this was personal as opposed to random. TIA!

Esmeralda & John:
We are fortunate to have Websleuthers who excel at Timelines! And,yes,it helps every single one of us in every case I have followed.

OK,a shout out to some real pro's i.e. .AmandaReckonwith (not enough bandwidth to name them all)

I am better at details or data mining. Not so much Timelines.:wink:

Can we establish a TIMELINE of Jessicas living arrangements from the time she ceased living with her parents until the time of her murder ?

<snipped>

After she left the woman's shelter, who [if anyone] did she move in with ?

Been out of the loop for months, couldn't remember my log-in info.
<snipped>
:welcome: :wagon: :fireworks: :party:

I'm not thinking she was raped. I'm thinking the killer is a woman and someone who JC knew and trusted. JMO

New1, I'm leaning toward this too. But I'm thinking there was at least one male involved. Females can be really mean at times, especially when it comes to a female and her man. I'm just wondering if Jessica was in the sights of another female's man, perhaps he had the hots for Jessica and she was not interested and the man's girlfriend wanted revenge. Sometimes it doesn't matter that a female isn't interested in another woman's man...women tend to hate other females just because they're pretty or because the boyfriend tries to make the girlfriend jealous just by mentioning another woman's name.

Esmeralda & John:
We are fortunate to have Websleuthers who excel at Timelines! And,yes,it helps every single one of us in every case I have followed.

OK,a shout out to some real pro's i.e.AmandaReckonwith (not enough bandwidth to name them all)

If anyone is interested & would like to volunteer to maintain a Timeline and post it for this thread it would be appreciated! :smile:

The earliest info. per MSM was that Jessica was going to meet up with two individuals that evening. But, curiously, after the first few days of media reports, there was no more mention of these two, as far as I know.

I don't understand the reports of a man hearing a very loud car "on his road". What road? Was it the road her car was found on? Why would he think this was a possible connection to JC? How near was this to the area where the car was found?

The earliest info. per MSM was that Jessica was going to meet up with two individuals that evening. But, curiously, after the first few days of media reports, there was no more mention of these two, as far as I know...

That keeps coming back to me. The reports about possibly being seen with or going to see two men. That and the initial guy they interviewed because of his name. He said he didn't know her. How is that possible in a town that tiny?

Not sure of the name of the guy with the scar on his face but I wonder about his whereabouts that night too.

In the mid-90's, I lived less than two blocks from a double-murder that garnered some national attention. The nicest middle-aged couple I knew were gunned down in their home. We residents endured the press poking around and writing article after article about how far our town had fallen in recent years. We noticed how quick everyone was to focus on the rise in crime and gang activity. Never once in the ten days that it took to catch the killer did I fear for my personal safety, despite my close proximity to the scene of the crime. The locals knew what the outsiders did not. The motive was greed. The killer, no stranger. It wasn't a robbery gone bad or the work of those bad gang members. It was their 16 year old son. turns out, he didn't like to be told what to do.

My point? Maybe the gang and conspiracy stuff is over-hyped and the motive really may be much simpler than that. Jilted lover or two women fighting over the same man?

Cannot help but feel more than one person was present, males and females. What started out as a warning escalated into a horrific tragedy.

I worked with gang kids in the 90's ironically they were looking for love, acceptance and protection. Pretty similar to many soul's desire, the only difference being they operated in the realms of darkness to attain these things. Their stories still eat at my heart to this day. One teen showed me the knife scars his own brother inflicted on him when he tried to 'jump out.' (leave the gang)

Was Jessica's death gang related? Can't tell you, but it is out of the realm of possibility, no. The beings that inflicted this have lost their souls long ago. I cannot help but feel that Jessica's beautiful and trusting heart lead her to a place for one thing and resulted in another. How many times as a kid did we shave the truth, believing we were protecting our parents because at 19 we knew everything. We could handle everything, no need to alarm anyone, "I got this."

My greatest fear, time will pass and people will forget. That's why loving WS's is easy. The folks on here never forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14