MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope everyone is having a good night :) FFJ I love the Cthulu pic! Just catching up here since last night....

Questions from me as usual :shame:

If JC and AA are both 19, but only know each other through the store, it's safe to assume they did not attend school together even though they lived in a small town? Just curious if anyone knows the answer to this. Did JC go to elementary or high school outside of town? Not sure if it even would even be relevant but who knows, might widen her network and give us a new direction. :)

Hope everyone is having a good night :) FFJ I love the Cthulu pic! Just catching up here since last night....

If JC and AA are both 19, but only know each other through the store, it's safe to assume they did not attend school together even though they lived in a small town? Just curious if anyone knows the answer to this. Did JC go to elementary or high school outside of town? Not sure if it even would even be relevant but who knows, might widen her network and give us a new direction. :)

JC graduated in 2013 . AA has only been in town a short while...he moved there from Buffalo NY

I thought AA was from New York and hadn't been living there, at least permanently, for long. I don't remember now, though. These small details are why I am scouring all of the MSM again

The perp, besides acting inhumanly, may have used what was available to them, a blunt object and gas siphoned from the car, which the tilt of the embankment would facilitate. I keep thinking this whole scene bespeaks a certain knowledge of how to do this kind of thing, remain undetected as it's done and get away. The spot seems to me like it may require some familiarity of the area, but who knows? If one is driving out of town is this the first place one could turn off to do this or are there other spots before or after? That it's not deeper down Herron Road may be because they may have been heading back into town from the fire or to distract from where they were headed? There's no hanging loose in this small town. Every one there seems think they can be in Jessica Chamber's place, from what interviewed witness after witness sound like.
Wasn't there damage to the right rear of JC'S car? Could someone been chasing her or intentionally rammed into her? Maybe more than one player involved in this,imo.

I think he is from back east. imo

No, just sarcasm. Referring to Ali Alsanai's remark in HERE

It kills me when he says that tow truck driver was at his store by 9:30-10:30 with her car. I mean how could they have possibly done a good crime scene investigation in that time period. Just seems suspect to me.

If I recall correctly, back in Thread #3, somewhere around page 43+, I believe people pointed out that Alsanai was a recent transplant from Buffalo, NY. He may not have attended South Panola High School.

H

Her being brought in so soon after the murder tells me that MAYBE LE was able to pick up JC's phone and get some info right away. The phone may not have been damaged by the fire.

Oh, they did. If you listen to her first interview they did with her, she refers to the fact "She (meaning Jessica) had me in there (Jessica's phone) as Sha Sha"

A WSer asked up thread, pardon if repeat Burned pick up report updated by Sasha Jones on Dec 20, '14 7:49 am est, Shelby County Sheriff Office Spokesman Chip Washington says
The body was positioned on the passenger side, leaning toward the driver's side,

They do not believe the fire was caused by the crash.

The vehicle is burned pretty good. There is not a whole lot you can see.

We are going to do our due diligence, do a full investigation, and figure out what happened.

Oh, they did. If you listen to her first interview they did with her, she refers to the fact "She (meaning Jessica) had me in there (Jessica's phone) as Sha Sha"
Yes, a page back, I posted the video of her saying that about JC referring to her as SHA SHA. IF IF IF it comes to pass that Auntie was involved, that would be the ultimate betrayal. I'm not saying she has anything to do with this at all, I'm saying IF.

BBM Thanks, just got my hair done.

As others noted, AA is a "recent" transplant.

Wasn't there damage to the right rear of JC'S car? Could someone been chasing her or intentionally rammed into her? Maybe more than one player involved in this,imo.

Topcat.....yes!
I've always thought someone rear ended JC's car while she was driving it to get her to pull off the side of the road...& that's where they committed the crime.
I'm not certain, but I believe the damage to JC's car was on the rear left side.

Hope the investigators are looking at peeps cars & who is getting body shop work done.

Hmmm...

Moo

On to 2nd point…Herron Rd site. It is incredibly close to the defunct car wash (it appeared inoperable-I didn't even see hoses hanging in the bays). The fire department is diagonally SW of the car wash and they had several firetrucks parked in the car wash lot. the church is across the street, it clearly would be the best place to land the med chopper and it was maybe two minutes to the Herron site. As I traveled southwest on Herron there were two neighborhoods that had Christmas lights and normal activity then BAM instant wilderness. It is a narrow curving road with a canopy and no lighting, the road is a low grade with embankments rising up and also some low lying areas as well. As I passed the site, I did not even notice it coming from the north because of the curve and foliage. I specifically did not put the address in the GPS because I wanted to experience coming upon the site without any expectations, just as any unsuspecting driver would experience it. And had the yellow tape not been strung across the area, I would have completely missed it coming from this direction.

As I continued sw another mile there was little to see and (I was traveling at dusk about 5:30) I wanted to see what it looked like in the dark, but I neither wanted to be there alone in the dark or have it so dark I could not see. Anyway down the road ½ mile, I passed one turnout where a truck was parked, it appeared to be a hunter in the woods. Again if I was not diligently observing I might have passed it altogether or if hunters access the couple of turnouts in this area locals would not think twice about seeing a car pulled off.

Turning around and approaching now from the sw (heading ne) I came back to the site. The site was easier to see from this direction, but with the car parked into the hill it would camouflage it if one was not really paying attention. The hill looks steeper in real life than in photos. And this road is dark and narrow so likely headlights would not catch the car in the dark and having grown up a country girl its the kind of road that is fun to drive a little fast on if one is familiar with it. I stopped and did a Native American (I am Seneca) cleansing of the site with sage (I did this ritual for myself before I headed out to Courtland as well). I

I travelled the road twice and passed no cars. It was very remote despite it was a minute or so from a neighborhood. In my opinion, a person could observe easily from the woods undetected and/or could travel on foot back to the neighborhood NE of the site.

Woah. Look what L.F. Was doing when she passed the site of the car fire;

Snipped;

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/12/10/woman-set-on-fire/20195725/

Fowler said she passed by the scene Saturday on her way to fish for crappie at Enid Lake

Is this where mineral oil/spirits comes in?

Hello WS friends! I just returned from my trip to Courtland. I visited the Fire station, Herron Rd site, church parking lot, the 2 bay car wash in Courtland and spent a half hour talking with AA. It was a very enlightening trip to see everything in real time and get a true look at the community and distances of things. Lots to tell you guys, First I have to grab a bite to eat, M&M gas is definitely not a place I personally would buy food. Be back in a few.

GrayMatter,thanks for your 1st hand observations! I realize there was only so much time to drive around town;but did you check your GPS or (using old school) maps like I do notice any signs to Lake Enid?

I am intrigued with that idea.Let me explain my theory, it was a full moon & the place where Jessica was found was likely the primary route anglers used to trave to the lake.(Or fishing was a ruse or alibi for being in the area of the accident).Or,could Lake Enid have been the rumored party destination?

Thanks again for reporting back!

GrayMatter,

There are times when the Thanks Button is woefully inadequate. Your posts paint a picture we can't see or experience on google drive.

You are speaking for Jessica and the pursuit of truth and justice in her name.

I appreciate it from the bottom of my :websleuther: :heart: (and I know I am not alone!)

:grouphug:

:tyou:

:loveyou:

:yourock:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

<snip>As I traveled southwest on Herron there were two neighborhoods that had Christmas lights and normal activity then BAM instant wilderness. It is a narrow curving road with a canopy and no lighting, the road is a low grade with embankments rising up and also some low lying areas as well. As I passed the site, I did not even notice it coming from the north because of the curve and foliage. I specifically did not put the address in the GPS because I wanted to experience coming upon the site without any expectations, just as any unsuspecting driver would experience it. And had the yellow tape not been strung across the area, I would have completely missed it coming from this direction.
<snip>
Turning around and approaching now from the sw (heading ne) I came back to the site. The site was easier to see from this direction, but with the car parked into the hill it would camouflage it if one was not really paying attention. The hill looks steeper in real life than in photos. And this road is dark and narrow so likely headlights would not catch the car in the dark and having grown up a country girl its the kind of road that is fun to drive a little fast on if one is familiar with it. I stopped and did a Native American (I am Seneca) cleansing of the site with sage (I did this ritual for myself before I headed out to Courtland as well). I

I travelled the road twice and passed no cars. It was very remote despite it was a minute or so from a neighborhood. In my opinion, a person could observe easily from the woods undetected and/or could travel on foot back to the neighborhood NE of the site.

Exactly as I described it back in #2 or #3, the only thing I was missing was the traffic density and I got that right too. It was a well thought out location for the crime, I even mentioned the canopy blocking a fire sky signature, and that embankment being inconvenient to climb.

Thank you GM!

On to 2nd point…Herron Rd site. It is incredibly close to the defunct car wash (it appeared inoperable-I didn't even see hoses hanging in the bays). The fire department is diagonally SW of the car wash and they had several firetrucks parked in the car wash lot. the church is across the street, it clearly would be the best place to land the med chopper and it was maybe two minutes to the Herron site. As I traveled southwest on Herron there were two neighborhoods that had Christmas lights and normal activity then BAM instant wilderness. It is a narrow curving road with a canopy and no lighting, the road is a low grade with embankments rising up and also some low lying areas as well. As I passed the site, I did not even notice it coming from the north because of the curve and foliage. I specifically did not put the address in the GPS because I wanted to experience coming upon the site without any expectations, just as any unsuspecting driver would experience it. And had the yellow tape not been strung across the area, I would have completely missed it coming from this direction.

As I continued sw another mile there was little to see and (I was traveling at dusk about 5:30) I wanted to see what it looked like in the dark, but I neither wanted to be there alone in the dark or have it so dark I could not see. Anyway down the road ½ mile, I passed one turnout where a truck was parked, it appeared to be a hunter in the woods. Again if I was not diligently observing I might have passed it altogether or if hunters access the couple of turnouts in this area locals would not think twice about seeing a car pulled off.

Thank you so much for taking a look yourself and your great observations. Great post.

GM....so you as an unknown, out-of-owner got to speak to AA?
If that's true, did it seem like he was truly scared from threats?
Cause I'm not fully convinced that he is.

Not that I believe he really had involvement in the murder of JC. No, I don't think so.

Also, was the local community hush-hush about it as being reported? Maybe you got a sense of the vibe on the street??

<snip>
I stopped and did a Native American (I am Seneca) cleansing of the site with sage (I did this ritual for myself before I headed out to Courtland as well).

Missed this the first time, but on Jessica's behalf, I thank you. (Cherokee ancestry here)

While we are waiting on GM.. my husband and BIL are avid fishermen. They fish in saltwater. (lot worse on rods and reels) They don't, and never have cleaned their equipment with mineral spirits. They have a lot of expensive gear, yet they don't do this. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robincus030