MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"...they have tattoos removed".

In my day, removal was not an easy thing. The tattoo was applied with electrolysis? Removal involved something like skin grafting. But an hour ago, the clerk at my liquor store sported his bare upper-body at the cashier inviting me to study his tattoos. They looked as though they were "ink" rather than electrolysis. Is THAT why I've been reading about mineral spirits and tattoo parlors? Am I to believe that the removal is as easily done as scrubbing an "inked tattoo" with vigor?

I can think of someone in the Sons of Anarchy who would have preferred a good scrubbing as opposed to the blow torch his demented and depraved fellow club members ceremoniously used to remove his motor-cycle logo from his back.

Progress in art is a beautiful thing.

BBM. Removal is still, expensive, painful, time consuming, and it's done with a laser. Pretty sure you knew that though :)

The only reason a tattooist would use mineral spirits would be to clean the equipment JMO. Which seems prohibitively expensive to me. Alcohol is much more cost effective, and an autoclave would be a much cheaper alternative for sterilization after the initial investment, even for an "in house artist". Although most in house guys I know consider alcohol an efficient precaution. (shudder)

That branding stuff, it works too, but damn...

feel free to do just that, i would never mean to imply that you arent entitled to do that.

i dont have nearly enough information about the entirety of what she said, or the circumstances surrounding it to feel certain that she "named her killer". and it certainly isnt a proven fact of the case at this point.

I can't find the link right now, and the media may be wrong, but it was reported that JC had named "who did this to her" and she named a few people. So it was reported as if she named her killer(s), and probably some other accomplices. The fire chief publicly and naively told the press what the name(s) were. People with those names were questioned and held in custody for the max length of time without being charged. they were released due to the limits on how long suspects can be held without being charged, not bc they aren't POI's or suspects.

good find. that is some major new info, no? That Mr Mister is a gang leader??? this is from almost a year ago, so clearly he got out/off and is back to causing trouble.
has the trial happened already for him? Can't see page A3.

the giggles when Mister was asked on video how he knew JC made me think of Theresa Banks and Ronette Pulaski from FWWM/Twin Peaks - they were all selling sex out of a mail order magazine. David Lynch is a genius.

This is huge to me and a great find. Was this gang leader out among the public in Sept. 2014 when the killings took place that no one is willing to talk about and police call gang-relation? Did Jessica know something about it or witness those killings? Did someone think she was going to talk about it? Or perhaps she told someone her plans of it. It's one possibility of what happened and could put pieces of the puzzle in place. If he and she are connected to the incident then it's one reason as to why she was targeted. They wanted to teach her a lesson but something went wrong as stated by Auntie Sha Sha. Considering the possibility of a lookout, who went down that road as well the same night? Also, noting the other two men with him under that arrest are from Indianapolis. If they helped with this crime then they could be very well be gone from that town. The comments made by law enforcement in that article are chilling. Just my opinions and thoughts.

feel free to do just that, i would never mean to imply that you arent entitled to do that.

i dont have nearly enough information about the entirety of what she said, or the circumstances surrounding it to feel certain that she "named her killer". and it certainly isnt a proven fact of the case at this point.

I can't find the link right now, and the media may be wrong, but it was reported that JC had named "who did this to her" and she named a few people. So it was reported as if she named her killer(s), and probably some other accomplices. The fire chief publicly and naively told the press what the name(s) were. People with those names were questioned and held in custody for the max length of time without being charged. they were released due to the limits on how long suspects can be held without being charged, not bc they aren't POI's or suspects.

I think my replies are double posting.

Attention Macy shoppers: please be careful when going to areas where you could be perceived as a Confidential Informant, DEA, FBI, or just a nosey wing nut.
It may lead to negative consequences due to the frisk-down for a "wire" & the interrogation can be, well, messy.

Be careful. Be prudent. You don't belong there & they might be curious as to **why** you are there & make assumptions. Peeps are probably real jittery right about now. Don't put yourself in harm's way again, please.

Don't insinuate yourself into an active FBI investigation, iykwim?
Moo

I am currently binge-WSing after being without cell service for a few days, but I've got to say given the context this may have been my all time fave post. [emoji57]

Do you or anyone else remember where that video is posted? I never watched it and I looked but couldn't find it to watch it now. Thanks in advance :)

it's a couple pages back. google George Mister and the girl's name is Tudor.

Relevant quotation from above link:

George Mister and Rachael Tutor say they're the latest to be questioned in Jessica Chambers murder.

"They kept us up there for like 6,7,8 hours," said Mister. "I took a lie detector test, I took a swab test."

Investigators wouldn't confirm the pair was questioned, but a jail log shows Mister's name on the date in question.

"They questioned me about a text message that I sent Jessica, two days before, and I guess that was why they may have thought something, I don't know," said Tutor.

in looking at the crime scene pix, how in h*ll did her car get up that steep, short embankment?
the rear is misaligned and it definitely suffered rear end damage.
$14 of gas in car would not be enough to prevent the fumes from exploding. I was rear-ended at 60MPH and had just filled my tank. the entire rear was crumpled in but it didn't explode - no fumes, all gas.

My past is best left there. However I will say that years ago the individuals I held near and dear to me would get tattoos that signified something. This would be in the late 1970s to 1980s.

One such tattoo was a spiderweb on the elbow. Another fine emblem to fly would be my absolute favorite, the, "1%".

Now, with tv programs and the internet, it seems that everyone knows what these things mean and everyone and their brother go out and get these permanently placed on themselves without the thought that it might actually MEAN something.

Luckily we are all decrepit and riddled with arthritis and diabetes and have become like old toothless dogs barking on a short chain, so the most we can do about it is shake our head. *ho hum*.

(Now I don't even look at tattoos anymore because I haven't got a clue what they all mean or if they mean anything). :D

:) You made a great point here, one I hadn't considered. We must have run in the same circles or similar ones anyway, once upon a time.

I will offer one counterpoint, there are still places where having the wrong tat will get you killed, and others that will require that you show that you "deserve" to have the tattoo that you're wearing. One place is prison, the other is the military. There are some other places, for example I wouldn't strut around Bloods turf with Crips4Life on my sleeve. AAMOF, I think I'd just avoid Bloods and Crips turf with or without tattoos.

People probably just get whatever they want now, I just wonder how many old school artists have themselves a giggle when inking teardrops.

I'd be interested to know if we can see JC's car when she's being called over to talk to S. Rudd. Is anyone messing with her car while she's distracted?

in looking at the crime scene pix, how in h*ll did her car get up that steep, short embankment?
the rear is misaligned and it definitely suffered rear end damage.
$14 of gas in car would not be enough to prevent the fumes from exploding. I was rear-ended at 60MPH and had just filled my tank. the entire rear was crumpled in but it didn't explode - no fumes, all gas.

And the fact that people who claim to have gone there have said the embankment is much steeper in person.

I also wish we knew if the car was nose in or tail in first against that tree.

Also considering Mister's openly available media links concerning past violent acts IMO he shouldn't be complaining about how long LE kept him for questioning. Dang. This case just makes me want to puke when I really sit and think about it. The outright sickening attitude of many of these outliers of the case are enough to make anyone's stomach churn. For instance how can there be so many witnesses earlier this year to the fatal shootings of 2 males at a party and not one honest person has come forward with info? Every life begins with worth. Human worth. What some choose to do with their lives is their business but what they choose to do with the precious lives of others is not. I don't know what kind of culture is being embraced by what this horrible murder has uncovered, but it isn't part of any society that values the lives of fellow humans. No way no how. JMO

I am beyond that Mister was referred to so specifically by Sheriff Darby in one of the newspaper links earlier as "a bad dude" (I think that was the words used) and that the county would be safer due to his impending imprisonment. Seems he was never put in prison for his role in the kidnapping of the woman a year or so ago. What the heck? He was openly said in the article to be a leader of a notoriously vicious gang and yet he is still on the streets. He had enough bravado giving his recent interview with his girlfriend. IMO there was more than a few coy smiles exchanged between the two of them in that video. What kind of rodeo is going on down there? Surely the FBI will put a stop to this! Or else Panola County might as well abandon all hope, which is inexcusable. JMO and all that.

I'm was too tired to look in our thread for their video. I wanted to study the 'coy' smile once more. So I gloogled to link to that video & good grief how many 'alias' make up the 400 people thus far interviewed by LE. Gosh,if one person has multi names LE will be lucky to finish this towns population in the next decade. Back,to my search instead of a Rachel Tutor I found a Denise Tutor. I give up. I will hunt down the video in the morning. Gosh,I need a scorecard alone to figure out what name each 'player' is using per/each article I find. :smile:

Goodnite
:bed:

Dear Everyone,

Jessica's case is a very tough case to discuss. I agree with you. Add to that this is the time of year when our moderators really want to spend time with their families.

As things unfold we will continue to look for ways to make this case easier to discuss. Until then we have to follow our rules.

The rules have come about from over 10 years of owning (now co-owning) this forum. Believe me we have a reason for doing what we do and how we do things.

Every time we have relaxed the rules it has turned out to be a disaster. Innocent people are accused of crimes, and things just go straight to hell quickly.

We don't have time to explain every time we remove or edit a post but our mods are good at getting back with you usually within 24-48 hours if you have a question. If you have had a post removed and you have
written a mod please be patient. You will get an answer but please be respectful when you write.

We have thousands of other cases that could use your help. Go to www.websleuths.com and just scroll down and look at the forums. Our Cold Case forum could always use your help.

Until more facts are known Jessica's case is going to be very frustrating.

If you have comments on my post please do not make them in this thread. Send me a private message or email at triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com

Take Care,
Tricia

"According the Champion, the results could come out next week. John Champion is asking the public to call CrimeStoppers at 1-800-729-2169, should they have any information about Jessica Chamber's death."

"However, John Champion said that the investigators made contact with everyone they think might have interacted with Chambers the night she died. If the investigators are using lie detectors, Champion would not comment. Although he said that they are using every tool available at their disposal."

http://www.crossmap.com/news/jessic...ter-her-death-no-arrests-have-been-made-14950

Well I going to bed also, but one final thought will stick with me all night I guess. Why did a person with the record of Mister text Jessica a couple of days before her murder? Speaks volumes to me:( JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robincus030