MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont see any reason to speculate about hidden, secret, or alternate meanings of "lover's quarrel", when the most obvious explanation makes perfect sense for the police to have used.

My feelings on this is that this is more of a rage/jealousy kind of heinous act.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...yn-Jones-15-murdered-Bremen-In-Found-12-19-14

Desirae Ann Kathryn Jones 15, murdered Bremen, In. Found 12/19/14
Cause of death is blunt force trauma, she was partially burned. She was found in an area that is wooded, called "Little Egypt" a common hangout for teens and is often used for parking and drinking.

http://www.wsbt.com/news/local/still...ounty/30357882

http://www.wndu.com/home/headlines/P...286614841.html

I doubt there is any connection, just another young girl set on fire and dumped in the woods...:cry:

Holy crap.

Is it possible JC did not go to the Batesville station because it is in Vice Lords territory and/or a hangout for Vice Lords?

Why would Jessica get gas in Courtland, then head for the same kind of place for food and to clean her car on the far end of Batesville? I think that it would be safe to say that at least the last 15 minutes of her life was someplace near Courtland. She may have been on her way back from Batesville, where she intended to go as per her mom. OTH, she may never made it out of Courtland, where she may have spent the 1:15 minutes before the last 15 or so that we may be safe to assume came to pass just outside the Courtland corporate limits according to MSM.

Some of the biggest questions I have are:

Where was JC found? Walking down the road, beside her car or inside of her car? I've seen all three reported. This is important. If she would have been found inside of the car, her position in the car could indicate whether she had been driving or a passenger. If she was found outside of the car, it could mean any number of things.

Was she REALLY able to whisper a name? I've seen varying accounts in MSM. The very first article in our media thread states that she tried to communicate, but she was not understood. I've also seen it reported she whispered a name and I've also seen where she was able to give a couple names.

How were investigators abLE to draw the conclusion so quickly that someone had been with her? It seems suicide/accident were ruled out from the start.

Did she suffer an injury of some type to her head? How severe was the injury? Would it have been enough to render her unconscious at any point? I've seen no reports of any other injuries to her body other than the "gash" to her head being mentioned and the injuries sustained while on fire. Were there other injuries as well? Ones that suggested a fight or that she was beaten?

Was she kidnapped? Did she drive to this location willingly? Was she subdued at another location and brought here? Was she lured? Who called her at the gas station prior to her re-entering the store after she purchased gas.

My gut tells me two males and one female were involved. I hope we find the answers soon. The above are just unanswered questions I have. I have many more, but the conflicting info in MSM articles/video makes this so hard. Not much has been reported as far as evidence. They are keeping this close to the vest or they have nothing substantial. I hope it is the former.

But we do not know that the police used that phrase. GM and RDT might have converted what the police asked them into that phrase. And I am pretty sure, based on furtive smiles in the interview, that GM and JC are not "good friends".

i dont see any reason to speculate about hidden, secret, or alternate meanings of "lover's quarrel", when the most obvious explanation makes perfect sense for the police to have used.

I'm not saying this means anything. It probably does not. Mister and Tutor have claimed to be cleared. I never heard that verified by LE. Like I said, probably means nothing. We have seen LE clear others...AA, 911 caller, etc. I don't know what to think as far as these two go. i don't know that LE is required to rule anyone out publicly. Mister stated that he was swabbed, so LE may not have ruled him out pending results of that swab. LE may be swabbing everyone they question and this is just the first instance we are hearing about.

This case is becoming incredibly frustrating. No updates from authorities. Though I'm sure they are working diligently, I'm just concerned that after having interviewed a hundred or so people we still haven't heard a peep from them and I worry that they still have nothing to go on.

This case is becoming incredibly frustrating. No updates from authorities. Though I'm sure they are working diligently, I'm just concerned that after having interviewed a hundred or so people we still haven't heard a peep from them and I worry that they still have nothing to go on.

People are afraid to talk to LE because they know that the town is very small and LE talks too much. You wouldnt want the gas clerk to find out that you snitched would you? I also bet that LE gets free stuff from that store.

People are afraid to talk to LE because they know that the town is very small and LE talks too much. You wouldnt want the gas clerk to find out that you snitched would you? I also bet that LE gets free stuff from that store.

You may be right about LE getting free stuff from that store. They put a stop to that around here because we have a few gas stations and the Sunoco was supplying the officers with coffee. Guess which gas station always had police presence? The other two were getting robbed, but the Sunoco did not. Chief of police said NO more. Now the officers are not allowed to accept anything for free from any business.

<sniped & BBM for Focus> "When will they ever learn"? 'Where have all the Flowers gone'? --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eyof5doUFzk

Silence and misinfo by LE via MS Media/Social Media only creates rumor, speculation, conjecture, and is the predator's most lethal weapon. This 1970s silence investigative strategy is antiquated and impedes a succesful outcome, imo. To hold back all critical info discourages citizen awareness and hinders their participation in missing/murdered person's investigations. The American public; analogous to a security cam across the landscape of the USA is a very valuable investigative resource to squander..imo

Investigators, after two weeks of scurrying around likes ants in a hot frying pan due to silence and misinfo via msm by the MS/TN task force investigation of the Bain sister's abduction by Adam Mayes. On May 11, 2012, Jane Valez Mitchell interviewed the conveinence store clerk where Adam Mayes was seen on security camera. The clerk released<outed> Mayes' vehicle description. It went viral on social media, and in less than 24 hours a citizen's tip came in and the Baines sisters were rescued and Adam Mayes committed suicide.. The American public is a very valuable investigative resource to squander.
<Jane Valez Mitchell interviewed the conveinence store clerk-HLN Video>
http://edition.cnn.com/2012/05/11/justice/tennessee-missing-children/?hpt=us_c1

Imo, this very valuable investigative resource is being neglected in the Jessica Chambers murder investigation by the multi agency Task Force....

FBI Special Agent Aaron Ford, Memphis Division, is an excellent example of the direction the 21st century communication era investigative strategy being utilized by the FBI;

Video of the FBI&#8217;s information release in Alpine, MS on the recovery of Alexandria and Kyliyah Bain and the death of Adam Mayes.
http://wreg.com/2012/05/11/video-fbi-overnight-update/

Authorities: Girls 'within inches' of kidnapper who turned gun on himself
http://edition.cnn.com/2012/05/11/ju...ren/?hpt=us_c1

By Mariano Castillo and Greg Botelho, CNN
May 12, 2012

Police have revealed that after their kidnapper shot himself in the head just inches from them, Alexandria Bain turned to her younger sister Kyliyah and said, 'Now we can go home'.
Rescued by police after a late night tip-off from a member of the public, officers stumbled across Alexandria, 12 and Kyliyah, 8, lying on their stomachs in the thick undergrowth along with their kidnapper, Adam Mayes, 35.
Having swarmed the remote woods near New Albany, Mississippi after receiving the anonymous phone call, it was a keen-eyed officer who caught a glimpse of a blonde head of hair peeking over a ridge as Mayes attempted to evade capture.

<sniped & BBM for Focus> "When will they ever learn"? 'Where have all the Flowers gone'? --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eyof5doUFzk

Silence and misinfo by LE via MS Media/Social Media only creates rumor, speculation, conjecture, and is the predator's most lethal weapon. This 1970s silence investigative strategy is antiquated and impedes a succesful outcome, imo. To hold back all critical info discourages citizen awareness and hinders their participation in missing/murdered person's investigations. The American public; analogous to a security cam across the landscape of the USA is a very valuable investigative resource to squander..imo

Investigators, after two weeks of scurrying around likes ants in a hot frying pan due to silence and misinfo via msm by the MS/TN task force investigation of the Bain sister's abduction by Adam Mayes. On May 11, 2012, Jane Valez Mitchell interviewed the conveinence store clerk where Adam Mayes was seen on security camera. The clerk released<outed> Mayes' vehicle description. It went viral on social media, and in less than 24 hours a citizen's tip came in and the Baines sisters were rescued and Adam Mayes committed suicide.. The American public is a very valuable investigative resource to squander.

Imo, this resource is being neglected in the Jessica Chambers murder investigation by the multi agency Task Force....

FBI Special Agent Aaron Ford, Memphis Division, is an excellent example of the direction the 21st century communication era investigative strategy being utilized by the FBI;

Video of the FBI&#8217;s information release in Alpine, MS on the recovery of Alexandria and Kyliyah Bain and the death of Adam Mayes.
http://wreg.com/2012/05/11/video-fbi-overnight-update/

Authorities: Girls 'within inches' of kidnapper who turned gun on himself
http://edition.cnn.com/2012/05/11/ju...ren/?hpt=us_c1

By Mariano Castillo and Greg Botelho, CNN
May 12, 2012

Police have revealed that after their kidnapper shot himself in the head just inches from them, Alexandria Bain turned to her younger sister Kyliyah and said, 'Now we can go home'.
Rescued by police after a late night tip-off from a member of the public, officers stumbled across Alexandria, 12 and Kyliyah, 8, lying on their stomachs in the thick undergrowth along with their kidnapper, Adam Mayes, 35.
Having swarmed the remote woods near New Albany, Mississippi after receiving the anonymous phone call, it was a keen-eyed officer who caught a glimpse of a blonde head of hair peeking over a ridge as Mayes attempted to evade capture.

I understand what you are saying; but these are still 2 different things. Police and the public tend to respond quicker to abducted kids than they do to a murder in the hood. I can elaborate more but not now. But you are right. It takes a village. But it seems like in the Courtland village; It's every man for himself. So sad. LE would be better off to round up 20 meth/crackheads and get the info from them.

I understand what you are saying; but these are still 2 different things. Police and the public tend to respond quicker to abducted kids than they do to a murder in the hood. I can elaborate more but not now. But you are right. It takes a village. But it seems like in the Courtland village; It's every man for himself. So sad. LE would be better off to round up 20 meth/crackheads and get the info from them.

DexterMorgan, it doesn't matter if it is murders/abductions in the hood, murdered/abducted kids, or murders/abductions in the suburbs.. Awareness is the key in missing/murdered person's investigations... To hold back all critical/significant information in an investigation is analogous to shooting yourself in the foot due to social media communication and 24 hour cable news cycles.. I primarily follow and research M/M cases where recidivist sexual predators/serial killers are indicated. In virtually every case where the investigation's PIO is transparent and releases critical info or a suspect's sketch/vehicle description, etc. The perp/s are identified, apprehended, or killed by LE within 24 to 36 hours due to an aware citizen's tip.

Jessica Chambers case: Zoning in on 'possible people of interest'
Therese Apel, The Clarion-Ledger 11:50 a.m. CST December 23, 2014

There's also still a lot of evidence being processed and evaluated, Darby said.

"There's still crime lab and DNA stuff that we're working on and waiting on," he said, adding that there is still analysis into some aspects of the fire.

"So we're going back over what we have and pulling people of interest, and we're using the tips that we still have coming in, hoping we'll come up with some more," Darby said.

BBM
How was LE so quick to clear suspects when there is still crime lab and "DNA stuff" they're working and waiting on? :waitasec::facepalm::gaah::hand::bang:

IMO, some of those that were initially "cleared" aren't quite out of the woods just yet.:ufo:

"DNA Stuff"... that's a new one for me.:facepalm:

I'm hoping LE has a working theory at this point. I tend to think they do. After all, they stated they know what happened to her. They supposedly have the entire surveillance system from the gas station. They have autopsy reports. They know whether semen or other DNA evidence was collected from the scene. We sure aren't privy to much of anything. We have no clue what was on her phone. We know that they have questioned 100 people or so, but we don't know why or what info was gleaned from those interviews. We know practically nothing. It is extremely frustrating, but there are some great investigation tools at their disposal due to all of the agencies, federal and local, involved.

Despite the code of silence, pending criminal charges may motivate someone to roll. For all we know, they may have already. It may just be a matter of placing people at the crime scene. DNA evidence would be a blessing.

BBM
How was LE so quick to clear suspects when there is still crime lab and "DNA stuff" they're working and waiting on? :waitasec::facepalm::gaah::hand::bang:

IMO, some of those that were initially "cleared" aren't quite out of the woods just yet.:ufo:

"DNA Stuff"... that's a new one for me.:facepalm:

PeterThomasFan, 'The Panola County PIO<Public Information Officer> was designated to Prevent the Public from receiving any Information, imo'...

DexterMorgan, it doesn't matter if it is murders/abductions in the hood, murdered/abducted kids, or murders/abductions in the suburbs.. Awareness is the key in missing/murdered person's investigations... To hold back all critical/significant information in an investigation is analogous to shooting yourself in the foot due to social media communication and 24 hour cable news cycles.. I primarily follow and research M/M cases where recidivist sexual predators/serial killers are indicated. In virtually every case where the investigation's PIO is transparent and releases critical info or a suspect's sketch/vehicle description, etc. The perp/s are identified, apprehended, or killed by LE within 24 to 36 hours due to an aware citizen's tip.

But with an abduction and serial killings/rapist; LE releases everything to make the public aware because its a ongoing situation. But with a isolated murder; They tend to want the public to have minimum awareness on what or who they are focusing on.

But with an abduction and serial killings/rapist; LE releases everything to make the public aware because its a ongoing situation. But with an isolated murder; They tend to want the public to have minimum awareness on what or who they are focusing on.

<respectfully BBM for Focus>

DexterMorgan, due to the silence and misinfo by the PCSO/DA Task Force PIO and PR unit<propaganda & rumor unit>, we don't know if JC's murder was isolated. JC's murder was very horrific and likely the work of a recidivist sadistic psychopath/s, imo.

DexterMorgan, in the example given above of the Bain sister's abduction and the murders of their mother and sister by Adam Mayes.
MS/TN LE/Task force officials knew Mayes' vehicle description within the first days of the investigation, yet chose to hold this info close to the vest for almost two weeks. Why? The release of AM's vehicle would not jepardize the investigation in any way. Linkage blindness also causes many M/M cases to grow cold. There is only one investigative tool to combat jurisdictional leakage blindness; 'The American Public'

This antiquated investigative strategy of silence and misinfo only causes more innocent victim's lives lost and mounting cold cases, placing the Public's Safety at risk.. imo

I wonder if the outcome would be different if instead of offering a financial reward they offered 'the first person who gives evidence that leads to an arrest gets a one way ticket out of Panola county and a new identity for them and their immediate family'. Someone out there might be more willing to talk if if they knew they weren't going to get similarly offed as soon as this blows over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leahruss