MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It might be a future U-shaped street but right now there are no homes behind that gate and also no street. Go to this link and zoom out a couple of times. The gate and where her car were located will be shown at the very left of the bird's eye view. The closest home is the one in this zillow listing.

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/18-Courtney-Village-Dr-Courtland-MS-38620/114927902_zpid/

Yes there is. Use Google Earth or maps and look at road from gate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe the footage marks still remain the same

1) Jessica arrives at M&M First Stop Gas at 06:24:39pm
2) her car comes to a complete stop at the pump 06:24:45pm
3) She exits car 06:25:28, approaches store, then walks out of frame at 06:25:48pm
until 06:27:02pm
4) Jessica enters store at 6:27:15 pays (for gas?) then exits store at 6:28:15pm
5) Arrives back at car 6:28:27pm
6) Opens car door, either places something inside or uses interior latch to access gas tank from 06:28:29 to 06:28:40
7) Pumps gas from 06:28:50 until 06:29:40pm (video footage abruptly stops)
8) Gets in car and drives away -- estimated time now around 6:32pm?
9) Jessica’s mom, Lisa Chambers, has phone conversation with Jessica at 6:48pm (Jessica is going to get something to eat)
10) Fire Department respond to a 911 call at 8:13pm (Jessica Discovered)

There are many more footage marks for other activity concerning the customers and employees. I'll have to search Thread #3 and #4 for those...later

I wonder what was going on in those twenty minutes after leaving the gas station and calling her mom. From what I understand this isn't a very large town---and from things I have heard the gas station is the most happening spot (correct me if I'm wrong).

Yes there is. Use Google Earth or maps and look at road from gate

I have looked at it and it isn't a paved street. It looks like it dead ends. The gate is closed because there are no houses behind the gate.

Enough of big flap hatted man.

If we apply the Occum's Razor theory.....the dots are almost too easy to connect.

At least 1 person is seen filling a container with gasoline. JC and her vehicle is covered with a large amount of flammable accelerant not too long after. Most likely it was gasoline due to the large quantity needed to engulf everything quickly.

Look to whoever bought gasoline in a container. Stripped shirt guy? Was he an enemy of JC & did an accomplice call JC away for a "cigarette" (but it was a very picky cigarette moocher--as if there is such a thing!) to distract JC from what was going on?

Some say they've reviewed film showing 2 separate people at that time. I will review.

I don't believe gasoline was used because it smells. There are odorless lighter fluid products and someone could have poured that into her car's backseat or floor mats while she was at the party and she would never know it. If it was gasoline, she would have smelled it and known not to smoke inside the car. Some say the gathering was close by where her car was found, so it is very possible she got in the car to head to her next destination, lit a cigarette and the inferno ensued the moment she lit the cigarette. imo, her murder was premeditated.

I don't believe gasoline was used. It's possible the reason she was to clean the car is because it had an odor. If it was gasoline, she would have known not to smoke inside the car. Some say the gathering was close by where her car was found, so it is very possible she got in the car and left to head to her next destination, lit a cigarette and the inferno ensued the moment she lit the cigarette. imo, her murder was premeditated. The guy buying the gasoline at the gas station was a spontaneous encounter.

I don't believe she was going to clean her car at all ('cause who does that at night?) & I'm not so certain she was going to get something to eat (except for a quick snack at the gas station--chips or something). I think this was just an alibi JC gave her mom to bide her some time.

I think JC wasn't going to a party per se; I think she was going to par--tay, iykwim? I hate to think it but maybe she was re-lapsing?

I think the flammable liquid was poured on her at the scene. Not anytime before.

Moo

I don't believe gasoline was used because it smells. There are odorless lighter fluid products and someone could have poured that into her car's backseat or floor mats while she was at the party and she would never know it. If it was gasoline, she would have smelled it and known not to smoke inside the car. Some say the gathering was close by where her car was found, so it is very possible she got in the car to head to her next destination, lit a cigarette and the inferno ensued the moment she lit the cigarette. imo, her murder was premeditated.

That was a SHAZAM moment for me. They could have poured it in the car while she was at the party.

This is the first time I've read this and I find it beyond interesting.

""Some people are saying she stopped by a party after that," said Chambers. "We think whoever called her over to them was asking her to go to that party, because where she was found and where the party was aren't very far apart."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/10/jessica-lane-chambers_n_6303576.html

Body language does not lie.

If LE quickly loaded up the car, I think they probably realized it did not contain any useful evidence. The photos show an interior totally destroyed by the inferno. In cases of arson, the ashes aren't entered into evidence it is the testimony of arson investigators and photographs entered into evidence.
I believe that at the time they moved the car, they knew (or thought they knew) who was responsible. I also believe that they either found them to have alibis after questioning, no longer found them to be responsible, or are waiting for lab results to confirm. I now think they moved the car quickly because they thought it was a slam dunk.

I don't believe she was going to clean her car at all ('cause who does that at night?) & I'm not so certain she was going to get something to eat (except for a quick snack at the gas station--chips or something). I think this was just an alibi JC gave her mom to bide her some time.

I think JC wasn't going to a party per se; I think she was going to par--tay, iykwim? I hate to think it but maybe she was re-lapsing?

I think the flammable liquid was poured on her at the scene. Not anytime before.

Moo

BBM
I agree with you. I do disagree that we can discount cleaning her car out at night because I do it all the time, especially in the winter when it gets dark at 5pm. Now, whether she truly intended to clean out her car that night or not is something we may never know. She may have done that immediately after leaving the gas station or just prior to getting gas. The DA does say that they have additional video of her but doesn't say where. I would assume most car washes have cameras these days.

What she does during that 45 mins to an hour before her death is a mystery at this point.

I have gone over, and over, and over this in my mind as well. The gas can man said he was buying gas for the generator for his trailer, as that's the way they generate electricity for their trailer. My thoughts were, this is such a perplexing scenario. We had an ice storm a few years back, and lost power in our home for 4 days, 3 nights. We spent hundreds of dollars on gas to run that generator, and our house was tiny. I mean really, really tiny. I am just curious as to why a person would use this as an everyday method to generate electricity in their home. It would be so expensive!

Is it truly coincidental that someone at that gas station bought a container of gas the night Jessica and her car were set on fire? moo thinking out loud.

Thank you for the advice!

I forget. Can someone help me? Which icon does MSCgrad select to notify mod he needs his post (MSCgrad you will need to id for mod exactly which post is the problem)deleted?

I think your posts are awesome. :smile:It takes time to navigate the website. I mess up in the dialog box all the time. Let's put it this way I edit a LOT. :moo:

I was curious about that as wel. I would also like to know, out of my own curiosity, who owns that land, or is it a piece of public property frequented by kids.

I'm still wondering if LE spoke to whoever lives on Courtney Village Drive behind the gate where Jessica was killed? That is the very close in proximity to the crime scene.

Chambers said she believes people in the community know what happened to her daughter, and she wants them to come forward with information.

She said the place her daughter was killed is very quiet, and she believes somebody definitely heard something the night of the murder.

http://wreg.com/2014/12/31/jessica-chambers-family-looks-to-new-year-without-answers/

.....and yet the perpetrator leaves her cellphone there BUT takes whatever container the flammable fluid was in???

Which leads me to believe it was gasoline & the perp took his/her gas jug back with him. Probably only 1 big jug would do the dirty deed.

Otherwise, if it was small cans of lighter fluid, I think they would probably be left at the crime scene.

Moo

That was a SHAZAM moment for me. They could have poured it in the car while she was at the party.

This is what I believe. If that's the case, then alibis have to be rechecked and so do cell phone records. If her windows were up in the car and the fumes odorless, she would have ingested the fumes and not been aware. She left, turned onto Herron Rd and lit a cigarette is what happened, imo.

I have gone over, and over, and over this in my mind as well. The gas can man said he was buying gas for the generator for his trailer, as that's the way they generate electricity for their trailer. My thoughts were, this is such a perplexing scenario. We had an ice storm a few years back, and lost power in our home for 4 days, 3 nights. We spent hundreds of dollars on gas to run that generator, and our house was tiny. I mean really, really tiny. I am just curious as to why a person would use this as an everyday method to generate electricity in their home. It would be so expensive!

Poverty and living paycheck to paycheck limits options to people living in rural areas. They heat with wood stoves because propane is so expensive, have limited or no refrigeration and rely on kerosene lanterns.

They may have solar/wind power and the generator is used as a supplement. His trailer and lifestyle may be much different than your family. His energy requirements could be much lower than yours. JMO.

This is what I believe. If that's the case, then alibis have to be rechecked and so do cell phone records. If her windows were up in the car and the fumes odorless, she would have ingested the fumes and not been aware. She left, turned onto Herron Rd and lit a cigarette is what happened, imo.

It would also explain how she ran off the road at what appears to be an impossible angle. If you were suddenly unexpectedly engulfed in flames that is exactly what you would do.

Poverty and living paycheck to paycheck limits options to people living in rural areas. They heat with wood stoves because propane is so expensive, have limited or no refrigeration and rely on kerosene lanterns.
And some people choose to live "off grid". I'm interested in doing so myself.

BBM
I agree with you. I do disagree that we can discount cleaning her car out at night because I do it all the time, especially in the winter when it gets dark at 5pm. Now, whether she truly intended to clean out her car that night or not is something we may never know. She may have done that immediately after leaving the gas station or just prior to getting gas. The DA does say that they have additional video of her but doesn't say where. I would assume most car washes have cameras these days.

What she does during that 45 mins to an hour before her death is a mystery at this point.

I've googled that car wash on Main St. and it doesn't look like it has cameras but the volunteer fire station or church across the street may have cameras.

.....and yet the perpetrator leaves her cellphone there BUT takes whatever container the flammable fluid was in???

Which leads me to believe it was gasoline & the perp took his/her gas jug back with him. Probably only 1 big jug would do the dirty deed.

Otherwise, if it was small cans of lighter fluid, I think they would probably be left at the crime scene.

Moo
I have looked for a link to the Panola County crime scene.

]I found this from CNN. If anyone has a better major media link on the crime scene investigation could you post it?

This is dated Dec 12th reported from the crime scene by a CNN news crew observing Panola Sheriff's investigators

<snipped>

On Thursday, a CNN crew saw a man in a Panola County Sheriff's Office pickup truck collect something from the ground, less than 50 feet from the tree, place it in a paper bag and drive off. He stopped a short distance down the road and crouched by the roadside, placing something else in a paper bag and driving away.

Later, several men from the Sheriff's Office, clad in fluorescent vests, arrived and began investigating the scene, picking items up and examining them as a canine unit assisted with the investigation.
]Link
http://www.abc57.com/story/27617497/jessica-chambers-phone-provides-leads-prosecutor-says

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bman1986