MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though a lot of times I don't agree with the juries decision, I try to accept it and move forward, shaking my head, I've lost a lot of faith over the years. I thought I followed the OJ case pretty well, but who in the world is Jason? I will have to look this up.

I have a feeling anonone was having some deliberate and sarcastic fun. I think Jason is/was this fellow. Who is really OJ in disguise.

Originally Posted by AdamJacobAaronsMama "The problem I have with this theory is that
a) they can't guarantee
....Too many variables with this scenario. ...not take the chances on it not happening ...".
sbm bbm

Yes, MyBelle,
If plan depended on JC lighting a ciggie in the car, among other unknowns, he/she/they could always try again.
But depending on multiple, unpredictable factors sounds like a half-azzed idea, not much of a pre-med plan.

If it was premeditated in a serious way (not sure if plans for a burning death can be anything but serious),
wouldn't he/she/they want to get the job done, first time around?

JM2cts.

afaik, they DID get the job done first time around. For all I know, they may have followed her and lobbed a Molotov cocktail at her. But they did get the job done.

...your law firm would be @$$ U ME & Associates...:silly:

(BBM) In absolute agreement. Also, this gaff with the car stopping at the gas station could work both ways. If I was a defense attorney and prosecution brought up ANYTHING found on that car that tried to link my client to that crime? HA!

The FIRST argument I would have was, "If the tow truck driver stopped at the gas station, WHERE ELSE did he stop?" My new law firm would be @$$ U ME & associates.

We @$$ume that he only stopped at the gas station.

If the prosecution came to me and said, we found your client's fingerprints inside the trunk of that car, I would smile so big and happy and say, "WHY YES as a matter of fact my client showed great concern for the fact that this event happened and when Bob Blahblah here stopped with the tow truck outside the Tastee Freeze, my client walked over and had a look at the car and ran his hands around that opening on the trunk."

Reasonable doubt.

For all we know, Bob blahblah aka Tow Truck Driver man stopped for groceries, to go to the bathroom and to buy some fishing bait along the way. I'd have a field day with this. (He MIGHT have even gone to Lake Enid for crappies)...after all the car was already processed so who cares right?

I did a quick search for orderless fuel:About this item

<snip*>Strip Odorless Mineral Spirits is a premium, highly refined solvent formula which effectively thins and blends well into oil-based paint, stain and varnish. It is very low odor and dries with minimal residue. It can also be used to clean brushes and equipment immediately after use.
<snip*>Strip Odorless Mineral Spirits, 1qt:

• Excellent for thinning oil based paint, stain and varnish
  • Low odor
  • Good for indoor use
  • Premium, highly refined solvent formula
  • Dries with minimal residue
  • Clean brushes and equipment immediately after use
  • Not for sale in CA stores

Specifications

* snipped brand name of mineral spirt

(Only if you purchase low odor mineral spirits. True, regular mineral spirits has a very strong odor. )

I have a feeling anonone was having some deliberate and sarcastic fun. I think Jason is/was this fellow. Who is really OJ in disguise.

wait! anonone does a great Jason with his WS posts. It's a skill after all that has a desired effect of garnering attention. Raising suspense (like it's needed here), ominous clues, dots connect like a rorschach tattoo, but does it help? Of course it does, it's a mix and a churn as fact separate themselves out.

I cannot speak for anonone, however I believe anonone was referring to Jason Simpson, OJ's son.

LOL There is/was some interesting detail that could have made Jason a suspect, but I think the jury would have acquitted him, as well. DNA was fairly new, and the jury didn't buy any of that science. Still giggling about Barry Scheck and "how about THAT, Mr. Fung". JMO

What I don't think is likely is that a cigarette-moocher is picky. I don't think so.

I also don't like the comment LF made about JC's eyelashes---kinda' disparaging to me.

Moo

Not to take up for SR, but there is a really big difference between a menthol cigarette and a regular one. If Jessica and SR knew each other, but weren't exactly friends, then I don't see any big deal in SR asking for a cigarette, but turning it down over the menthol issue, especially if she's just a social smoker, not a chain smoker. Jessica doesn't look excited to see SR, but walking away and ignoring her would have been a snub, which is probably not a very wise decision in their Peyton Place world.

As a smoker who has been desperate enough to bum one, I would never balk at a menthol although I smoke regular lights. But I have had menthol smokers turn one down from me in the reverses circumstance. JMO observation on the smoke bumming thing.

Not to take up for SR, but there is a really big difference between a menthol cigarette and a regular one. If Jessica and SR knew each other, but weren't exactly friends, then I don't see any big deal in SR asking for a cigarette, but turning it down over the menthol issue, especially if she's just a social smoker, not a chain smoker. Jessica doesn't look excited to see SR, but walking away and ignoring her would have been a snub, which is probably not a very wise decision in their Peyton Place world.

Considering they were right outside a store that sold a multitude of different brands of cigs, I don't believe the conversation had anything to do with bumming a cig, menthol or otherwise.

JMO

wait! anonone does a great Jason with his WS posts. It's a skill after all that has a desired effect of garnering attention. Raising suspense (like it's needed here), ominous clues, dots connect like a rorschach tattoo, but does it help? Of course it does, it's a mix and a churn as fact separate themselves out.

rbbm

A little of Agatha Christie, or Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, or perhaps a combination of both?

With which gender do you think we're dealing?

Perhaps maybe just a computer algorithm of the Websleuths' "Cloud "?

Considering they were right outside a store that sold a multitude of different brands of cigs, I don't believe the conversation had anything to do with bumming a cig, menthol or otherwise.

JMO

I must agree with you here! "Bumming a cig" is the most feeble, nonsensical garbage I have heard on these five threads. Sandy Market gets my vote for Champion Horse Stall Cleaner.

I must agree with you here! "Bumming a cig" is the most feeble, nonsensical garbage I have heard on these five threads. Sandy Market gets my vote for Champion Horse Stall Cleaner.

It's right up there with the crappie we've already seen and heard in this case.

rbbm

A little of Agatha Christie, or Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, or perhaps a combination of both?

With which gender do you think we're dealing?

Perhaps maybe just a computer algorithm of the Websleuths' "Cloud "?

Would a woman have dropped a phone of still questionable evidentiary value, as there is no suspect, according to the DA, only 'dead ends' so far, based on the information they have from the phone? Her dad stated Jessica was a fighter, so man or woman, the attack may have had to come as a surprise to Jessica. When was the last time she accessed her SM history or other data? Was it a robbery? Nothing has been said to indicate that, which stands out. Can they tell if her cash card and wallet are missing or not, thus no word of a robbery or carjacking has ever come up? She'd held her own through her 19 years of life there, and seemed to be getting stronger. I saw a sober, aware, thoughtful, determined, unencumbered by pretense, young woman pump gas in the video.

Hi, I'm new here with a couple of thoughts.

1. I haven't seen the photo of gas-can-man with the generator, so may be way off base. If it is a portable version, he may use it for work. For example, construction workers need them for power tools when building houses.

2. Since JC's phone was not apparently burned, there may have been a tussle over it and she may have thrown it hard enough for the battery to pop out. In the dark, the perp couldn't find it to remove the evidence.

Just my guesses.

I've been wondering if SR/CM called JC over for a cig so JC wouldn't see gascanman filling up the container? Dunno why this would be necessary but maybe they thought they'd need to hide that from her. Not sure if video footage timing lines up with that as the section with gascanman is partially missing.

I agree with you & I mentioned that in a previous post----SR calls JC away for phoney cigarette mooching (which SR declines after her mooching attempt) so that JC doesn't see who is filling up the gas jug.
Now if we only knew who the last person was that called JC to initiate the "set-up" we would have a lot of the dots connected, IMO.

It may have been "Auntie" & if it was, I'd like to know the relationship between her & SR?????
Btw, SR & SM are one in the same "lady".

Moo

Hi, I'm new here with a couple of thoughts.

1. I haven't seen the photo of gas-can-man with the generator, so may be way off base. If it is a portable version, he may use it for work. For example, construction workers need them for power tools when building houses.

2. Since JC's phone was not apparently burned, there may have been a tussle over it and she may have thrown it hard enough for the battery to pop out. In the dark, the perp couldn't find it to remove the evidence.

Just my guesses.

Your second point is a good one. Perhaps Jessica pulled over and was trying to call for help and the attacker threw her phone so she couldn't use it. And maybe the battery did pop out and that's what police went back and looked for and found several days later.

JMO

I agree with you & I mentioned that in a previous post----SR calls JC away for phoney cigarette mooching (which SR declines after her mooching attempt) so that JC doesn't see who is filling up the gas jug.
Now if we only knew who the last person was that called JC to initiate the "set-up" we would have a lot of the dots connected, IMO.

It may have been "Auntie" & if it was, I'd like to know the relationship between her & SR?????

Moo

I know police have cleared BR but have they cleared SR and TR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ricardo55