MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would a woman have dropped a phone of still questionable evidentiary value, as there is no suspect, according to the DA, only 'dead ends' so far, based on the information they have from the phone? Her dad stated Jessica was a fighter, so man or woman, the attack may have had to come as a surprise to Jessica. When was the last time she accessed her SM history? Was it a robbery? Can they tell if her cash card and wallet are missing? She'd held her own through her 19 years of life there, and seemed to be getting stronger. I saw a sober, aware, thoughtful, determined, unencumbered by pretense, young woman pump gas in the video.

Jessica looks curiously heavier in the videos than she appears in her FB posts around September/October 2014? What do you make of that?

Didn't "Auntie" have a black eye when questioned after JC death?

Jessica looks curiously heavier in the videos than she appears in her FB posts around September/October 2014? What do you make of that?

More to eat since she started work, food she liked, but not much more than that, even if it is the case, as she seems, to me, dressed for being outdoors to clean out her car.

It could simply just be due to layering clothing.

I'm slim but there's times during colder weather with layered clothing, you'd swear I was much heavier.

Moo

As a smoker who has been desperate enough to bum one, I would never balk at a menthol although I smoke regular lights. But I have had menthol smokers turn one down from me in the reverses circumstance. JMO observation on the smoke bumming thing.

when I smoked I NEVER would smoke a menthol. BUT, wouldn't SR know that JC smokes menthols already?

Thank you for the link----it was in your facebook link provided. At near end of the video, the man enters the driver's side door of the white station wagon. It looks like it could be a cellphone up close to his ear OR it could be goofy flaps of a hat????

Maybe better eyes than mine could review your facebook link--especially station wagon guy.

nah, the guy (NOT blue puffer jacket?) entering the passenger side of the station wagon had a bag in his right arm and his left arm was swinging while he walked behind the car. the bag comes into view under his chin as he opens the car door.

BUT - blue puffer jacket was outside in the general area JC was during the cig request and enters the store moments before JC does. the guy with the ear flaps who was with blur puffer coat in the store gets in the drivers seat of the station wagon.

Haven't posted anything in a long time but I have been reading up on this case and just had to comment.....so here goes what I think

Mr. Mister and Tutor are at the top of my list..When they did the interview everything they said screamed set up to me...so apparently 2 days BEFORE JC was killed Tutor sent a text message to JC and that is what she was questioned about by police. So what did the text message say? It wasn't a nice text message and Tutor made it a point to point out that her and JC had their "ups-and-downs". WHY? It was something about that text.

Mister said he was given a lie detector test and DNA swabs. I wonder who else was given one. He also mentioned a lovers quarrel which makes me think that that's what the text message was about. IMO' something was going on between Tutor, Mister, and JC and the text message revealed that. When asked how he knew JC he said they were "good friends" and Tutor reaction was priceless.

Hopefully you will be able to access the Archives of The Panolian via this process:

• first click this link
  • across the top banner locate "Options"
  • open the dropdown menu to "Archives"
  • When the subsequent download is finished, it is possible to select various full years from 2007 to 2014

I have provided the front page of January 1, 2013 in the above link. This is relevant to George Mister; it begins a tale of crime with his arrest, "Sheriff: alleged kidnapper is local gang leader". Later, you will need to open January 11 to page 7, "Bond reduction denied for defendant in kidnapping/robbery". The article details some interesting and perhaps relevant facts about how George Mister operates, as well as the status of his $110,000 bond.

Using the Archives from January 1, 2013 to the current day (via the above procedure) one will wonder why Mister's bond eventually was reduced enough to allow him to be free by May 24, 2013, and then re-arrested for "saggy pants".

However, regardless of the fate of George Mister, the front pages of 2013 detail a culture of drugs, gangs, violence, and murders in the Batesville/Courtland and/or Panola County Sheriff's Department jurisdiction.

I probably should have begun looking in an ascending order from 2007.

Panola County is steep -- and in deep -- in a cesspool of drugs, gangs, violence, and murders; I note though that sometime by summer 2013 DA John Champion had requested US Marshall assistance; I note also that the community is well aware of and working on these criminals.

the name of the man shot and killed in the archived article of Jan 2013 has the same last name as a man discussed in the JC case.

Haven't posted anything in a long time but I have been reading up on this case and just had to comment.....so here goes what I think

Mr. Mister and Tutor are at the top of my list..When they did the interview everything they said screamed set up to me...so apparently 2 days BEFORE JC was killed Tutor sent a text message to JC and that is what she was questioned about by police. So what did the text message say? It wasn't a nice text message and Tutor made it a point to point out that her and JC had their "ups-and-downs". WHY? It was something about that text.

Mister said he was given a lie detector test and DNA swabs. I wonder who else was given one. He also mentioned a lovers quarrel which makes me think that that's what the text message was about. IMO' something was going on between Tutor, Mister, and JC and the text message revealed that. When asked how he knew JC he said they were "good friends" and Tutor reaction was priceless.

It would read like a book, were it the case, though. Why would LE let him out, if it didn't help their investigation somehow, and they didn't think he was involved? The two of them look like passion would not get the best of them and they would be watching out for themselves better than to bring this down on themselves and those around them, it seems possible. Either by choice or by chance, the perp/s who did this did not look out for anyone in Courtland it seems but themselves, as nearly everybody has fallen under suspicion.

AND, tudor waited and watched GM with bated breath to see what his response was, and then she busted up.

nah, the guy (NOT blue puffer jacket?) entering the passenger side of the station wagon had a bag in his right arm and his left arm was swinging while he walked behind the car. the bag comes into view under his chin as he opens the car door.

BUT - blue puffer jacket was outside in the general area JC was during the cig request and enters the store moments before JC does. the guy with the ear flaps who was with blur puffer coat in the store gets in the drivers seat of the station wagon.

Right...I'm really only focusing on the guy with the ear flaps as he gets into the driver's side of the station wagon. It may be that he has a cellphone up to his ear....it's at the very end of the video.

Also, there's a point of confusion in the video: at one point JC bends down near the gas station front door. Is she picking something up or putting out a cigarette? I've heard both mentioned.

I think she picked something up like a coin or some change. It kinda' surprised me cause I'm skeaved-out by the whole dirty-looking gas station that whatever it was could've stayed there on the asphalt forever, as far as I'm concerned. It certainly wasn't paper money.

Moo

What were they suppose to hold him on, with no solid evidence? Hell, Ronald Cummins was given a lie detector test and supposedly failed and he was let go too.
IMO, Mister knows what's going on and didn't hesitate to give up his DNA because he knew LE would find nothing in the torched vehicle. Just my opinion

I thought she was going to bust out laughing at his response...

Her reaction made it clear to me at least that she knew Mister was full of crap....so either him and JC were more than friends or Mister really hated that girl.

Right...I'm really only focusing on the guy with the ear flaps as he gets into the driver's side of the station wagon. It may be that he has a cellphone up to his ear....it's at the very end of the video.

Also, there's a point of confusion in the video: at one point JC bends down near the gas station front door. Is she picking something up or putting out a cigarette? I've heard both mentioned.

I think she picked something up like a coin or some change. It kinda' surprised me cause I'm skeaved-out by the whole dirty-looking gas station that whatever it was could've stayed there on the asphalt forever, as far as I'm concerned. It certainly wasn't paper money.

Moo

ear flap guy has keys in right hand and left hand opens the door. saw no indication he was holding a phone or anything up towards his head or face. It appears JC is stubbing out a cig on the ground. twisting it til it's out.

A stickie, god no, I could be colossally wrong, and don't need anyone reminding me just how wrong I was. It's all conjecture on my part and I do have a counter argument for my own theory. However, psychopaths do tend to plan their crimes, and diminish evidence wherever possible. I do think it was planned, and setting the car on fire would appear to be a diminishing tactic.

No, this was personal, too intimate and too punitive a death in my opinion for it to be done by a stranger.

I totally agree with this.

ear flap guy has keys in right hand and left hand opens the door. saw no indication he was holding a phone or anything up towards his head or face. It appears JC is stubbing out a cig on the ground. twisting it til it's out.

Ok absentia, I'll give you that about the ear flap guy not on a cellphone.

BUT-----who puts a cig out by bending down? All you do is drop it & step on it. Did JC put the cig out on the ground & bent down to pick up whatever was left of it to smoke it later (shudder)????

Moo

I thought she was going to bust out laughing at his response...

Her reaction made it clear to me at least that she knew Mister was full of crap....so either him and JC were more than friends or Mister really hated that girl.

Gosh there are so many people who have said/done off the wall, bizarre things that I can't decide who is telling the truth and who isn't. I'm starting to think they are a lot of people who are covering. I think they all know what happened.

We got this Mister Mister who says they were good friends and Tudor laughs and rolls her eyes!?! Like you said: either more than friends or hatred and he was selling something that was the complete opposite of what he felt.

We got Sha-Sha with the party mishap slip up "when they left---er she left" and the black eye.

We got the gas can man with a car rider was trying to bum a cig from JC.

We got the friend who went crappie fishing seemingly alone who places herself at the crime scene (wishing she could've helped).

It's like a game of clue. Everyone looks like they're hiding something. Maybe they all are.

After reading every post of every thread here, and reading various 'other' sites, I have determined that if I had to sleep in my car, I would move the hell out of that town if I lived there. Just sayin...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soloinsight