MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
*OT note: David Walker was an attorney for Jayson D. Dishmon, one of two defendants involved in the Batesville, January 2012, gang-land murder of Jeremy Wright.

reference link

I think this murder, along with another, is possibly at the heart of the motive for JC's death.

My guess here would be that the Mississippi Valley bluesy drawl on the K in "Karen" might phonetically sound like "Erin" (or "Aaron, or...) you- tell-me? The last time I tried playing with the Mississippi Valley bluesy drawl I got my wrists slapped.

On the juvenile records.... What age does Mississippi use as the cutoff? On August 23, 2013, I believe Jessica was 18? (birth Feb 2, 1995)
We're from the NE corner Mississippi. Lots marriages generations going back on both mom and dad's side on the Cherokee Reservation. Now back to my point,I can imitate both my mom & dad's sound just by playing their speech in my head. I do not have the southern sound when speaking normally;but I do enunciate words just as they would. So, you are right if I say Karen like mom it would sound just as you say.MOO

I am seriously beginning to wonder if we will ever learn what happened to Jessica Chambers. I have felt all along that many people in that town know the who, what and why, and I am beginning to get the sense that at least some legitimate journalists do too now, but all but the bloggers that we can't discuss seem to be tiptoeing all around this story, and I am not sure why. Somebody needs to start asking these investigators some tough questions and stop playing softball. Is this gonna be one of those "you can't handle the truth" cases?? I'm not convinced that local authorities have any real desire, or ability, to solve this case, and as long as they remain the lead investigators, I don't know who is clean enough and competent enough to get to the truth. This whole circus is unlike any case I have ever followed. No other even comes close. JMO

Interesting

Cold Case: Taiwan Shavoco Obey Sr. AKA Chicken
Posted: Mar 04, 2011 10:52 PM EST

Two victims, two separate murders, both six months apart, and each had a bizarre crime scene. This Cold Case comes from Panola County, Mississippi.

-‘Chicken’ was found shot multiple times in his front yard.
-Police say he still had money in his pocket.
-Investigators believe Chicken’s murder is related to Jamie Milam’s murder.

Investigators believe both murders are connected.

“The shooter had every intention of not leaving the place until Taiwan was dead,” said Panola County investigator Mark Whitten.

Fire chief Col* Hal*y .....like a cat on a hot tin roof... Knows all the answers. And there were others that were first responders at the scene of JC's burning..= all the answers are with them, IMO.

Right! Better off not saying anything.

It's like a 6yo saying... "I got a secret, I got a secret... but, I'm not going to tell you!":poke:

This guy and his tweets are driving me nuts. Now he says his tweets have his, 'Name and reputation" on them.

ROOOOLLLL EYES. Just because someone has gone over and injected themselves into the fray doesn't mean anything they have to say holds more weight than anyone else. This is all beginning to tire me. Yawn.

Fire chief Col* Hal*y .....like a cat on a hot tin roof... Knows all the answers. And there were others that were first responders at the scene of JC's burning..= all the answers are with them, IMO.

If that's true............. they sure are good at keeping quiet. ;)

That's a very slanderous statement.

I think this murder, along with another, is possibly at the heart of the motive for JC's death.

Wright's murder and another, Batesville, gang-land shooting seem to be related to two gangs:

• Mafia Vice Lords
  • Gangster Disciples

According to the April 20, 2012, Panolian, Attorney Walker was appointed by the court to represent Markevious Robinson in a separate case which appears related to the shooting death of Wright. It seems as if Walker has been appointed to represent defendants from both gangs; they may have been involved in a war.$#@#?

reference link

...but, to date, there has been no substantiated link (IMO) between gangs in Courtland and the murder of Jessica Chambers. Thus all this is still off topic.

This guy and his tweets are driving me nuts. Now he says his tweets have his, 'Name and reputation" on them.

ROOOOLLLL EYES. Just because someone has gone over and injected themselves into the fray doesn't mean anything they have to say holds more weight than anyone else. This is all beginning to tire me. Yawn.

Who guy is "this guy"?

That's a very slanderous statement.

Not really... Haven't we heard through many reports that JC herself was able to speak some things at the scene? The fire chief wouldn't confirm or deny it---and it would be quite easy to deny it!!
Have you not watched his "rocking chair" interview???

Who guy is "this guy"?

WHOOOPS!! sorry about that! I did not intend to have that come across as yet another cryptic post!! (Which I despise). My comment was about this Tom Dees guy.

Not really... Haven't we heard through many reports that JC herself was able to speak some things at the scene? The fire chief wouldn't confirm or deny it---and it would be quite easy to deny it!!
Have you not watched his "rocking chair" interview???

No...is it easy to find?

Interesting

Cold Case: Taiwan Shavoco Obey Sr. AKA Chicken
Posted: Mar 04, 2011 10:52 PM EST

Two victims, two separate murders, both six months apart, and each had a bizarre crime scene. This Cold Case comes from Panola County, Mississippi.

-‘Chicken’ was found shot multiple times in his front yard.
-Police say he still had money in his pocket.
-Investigators believe Chicken’s murder is related to Jamie Milam’s murder.

Investigators believe both murders are connected.

“The shooter had every intention of not leaving the place until Taiwan was dead,” said Panola County investigator Mark Whitten.

yes. follow this line of inquiry and this sort of solves the JC case.

As my mom and dad were the first generation off the farm many more uncles eventually left Mississippi. My younger cousins know very little of the generational history as older family members have passed on. I have never visited Batesville but I know it is much like the community my family is from.

When my mom would talk about cousin *** she would say don't tell her any thing,she will blab it to everyone. Then end her sentence with a 'bless her heart'. The bless her heart was the accepted way of saying poor cousin *** just can't help it. :smile:

When I speak of a particular relative to my younger cousins i.e. over the generations there have been so many blending of family's & the family tree does not make sense unless you know the back stories.

Where I am going is it is a closed community. We cannot understand the dynamics at work because we are outsiders.

My family that live there always send me information on family reunions. Because of how loved my mom and dad were. I was born there and the family connection is strong. I live on the west coast but I am one of them.

I hope my post makes sense because it sounds cryptic but that's just the way it is. MOO

If a person wanted to get away with murder, making everybody think it was part of a gang war would be a pretty good way to direct attention different directions. Speaking in general terms here, not trying to be cryptic or refer to anybody in particular.

No, what you have posted is a slanderous statement. This is a horrific crime and you are claiming that this fire chief and his crew, 'Know all the answers.' ? WOW.

Because he rocked back and forth on his video? Because he is smart enough to not confirm or deny something for YOUR curiosity?

Poor decision making on your behalf. You should post a retraction of that statement.

TOH, it's one thing to post, "I bet he knows some thing and it would be interesting to hear what those are, but you have posted it as a fact and that's just wrong. It's also slander.

It (the interview) is MSM & speaks for itself.

No retraction on my part necessary!

Who was the person that called the Chief to report JC burning? Will we ever know?

If a person wanted to get away with murder, making everybody think it was part of a gang war would be a pretty good way to direct attention different directions. Speaking in general terms here, not trying to be cryptic or refer to anybody in particular.

I think that may have ended up being the result - at least, people are speculating - but I see nothing in this case that suggests the perp(s) actually did anything particular to make everybody think it was part of a gang war. That context is there anyway for likely many residents of Courtland who could be one or two degrees removed from any known or suspected gang member, past or present.

http://youtu.be/DCrr1mKLxno

Chief speaks.....at about 40 secs into the video above

Moo

Thanks for sharing this clip - I think I'd seen it before via The Clarion-Ledger's website.

"[The] guys, they started extinguishing the fire, trying to preserve any evidence that might've been left behind...and I started tending to the victim, and she did speak with me, which - I can't disclose any of that information at this time, but...she, she did talk with me."

This is what he is on record as saying. By no means does the fire chief claim to "know everything." He knows what he witnessed that night and anything else he may know about this case is unknowable by us at this time (unless someone here can show otherwise).

It would not be unreasonable to assume he made a written or oral statement on the record shortly thereafter for the investigation, and in an effort to preserve *that* evidence, he is not repeating or making known any details that would further compromise the investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid