MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
True; I'm thinking more toward self-inflicted. On the first (second?) thread I posted more than a few links about suicides via car fires -- news links to cases from MSM from the last few years. More than I thought.
I agree. This is my unpopular theory, too. Many components of this case could be explained by suicide.

Family Search.org Is useful for anyone sleuthing for their own info about adult persons. They do not have to be deceased to find addresses aliases etc. Obviously, the info learned cannot be posted to these discussions, but searches there, though tedious, are very interesting and some births deaths and marriages can be found. If anyone is interested. JMO

Not to dispute that this was a deliberate act, but I had a car that caught fire when a simple rubber fitting became cracked in the engine and spewed gasoline on the hot manifold and the burn pattern was directly at the drivers seat and steering column. Thankfully my 11 month old and I had just gotten into the house when it exploded.

My point is that the passenger side and back seat were hardy scorched.

Obviously if this poor girl had something flammable poured down her throat or on her this is moot, but just putting the car fire theory out there.

The source of the fire can usually be determined such as whether it started under the hood or in the interior of the vehicle. I think the investigators in this case have determined it started in the interior of the car with a flammable substance used to accelerate the spread.

JMO

If she had self-ingested the flammable liquid, the liquid would have been found with her. She also reportedly had some kind of head injury.

JMO
If there was a small explosion, she could have gotten the head injury after the fire was ablaze. It could also be possible the liquid was inside something which is now ash.

If she had self-ingested the flammable liquid, the liquid would have been found with her. She also reportedly had some kind of head injury.

JMO
If she had ingested flammable liquid I don't think she would have been able to talk to first responders (a story I've never particularly believed -- and from that initial premise of doubt I have tended toward a skeptical view of the hearsay "evidence" we've read thus far).

If she had ingested flammable liquid I don't think she would have been able to talk to first responders (a story I've never particularly believed -- and from that initial premise of doubt I have tended toward a skeptical view of the hearsay "evidence" we've read thus far).

It all depends on how quickly the chemical reacted in her throat. She survived for several hours and if she said anything at all, it will be allowed as evidence as an excited utterance. The fire chief was not alone with her so there would have been witnesses who may have heard it as well.

It all depends on how quickly the chemical reacted in her throat. She survived for several hours and if she said anything at all, it will be allowed as evidence as an excited utterance. The fire chief was not alone with her so there would have been witnesses who may have heard it as well.
The pain, the circumstances, and other factors come into play including oxygen deprivation. She may not have been making much sense or totally coherent.

a small explosion of what?
I would have to assume there were things in the vehicle that could have exploded with a roaring fire engulfing the entire car. Also when you light a flammable liquid, it can create a concussive force.

When the person I knew lit the gasoline on fire, an explosion was created which blew out the window in the room like a bomb.

The pain, the circumstances, and other factors come into play including oxygen deprivation. She may not have been making much sense or totally coherent.

I have no idea what oxygen deprivation she may have experienced but from the beginning, it has been said she spoke to firefighters.

I would have to assume there were things in the vehicle that could have exploded with a roaring fire engulfing the entire car.

I have no idea what that would be. I don't have anything in the interior of my car that can explode.

It was implied she told firefighters the name of the perpetrator yet we have no arrests or named suspects,

They do need evidence beyond a name.
Don't you think it is odd if she spoke to all those people that she never gave a complete name and a motive? From there it would not take much to get to the truth, imo. Things fall into place quickly when you are going down the right path to the truth.

Don't you think it is odd if she spoke to all those people that she never gave a complete name and a motive? From there it would not take much to get to the truth, imo. Things fall into place quickly when you are going down the right path to the truth.

We don't know what she said or didn't say but there needs to be evidence gathered and it can take weeks for LE to get phone records and go through them.

A month is not very long as investigations go. They are unlikely to even have basic lab tests back so soon, let alone any advanced or specialized information.

I doubt that "suspicion of similarities" is hardly more than circumstantial gossip. For example, this May 4, 2012, Panolian article mentions that Antonio Cortez Glover allegedly kidnapped and murdered Tommy "Burnside" Moore in 2011. Moore's body was found not far from his torched Buick.

Shall we conclude that burning Jessica Chambers car is related to this crime also? I believe that I have seen several other instances of burning victims to hide a crime. It seems to be a common thread in drug- and gang-related crimes. Yet to draw the quick assumption that they are all related to one another, and then related to Jessica is a giant leap. The 'Chicken' case could be related to Chambers merely because Chicken lived on Carlisle Rd. But crime and criminals seem to be so abundant throughout Panola County that social media websites could have a field day with relating everything to Jessica.

Please do not try to convince me yet with the Charles Johnson interview of Bryan Rudd's comments on the subject of Chicken That entire interview could be nothing more than a disgusting attempt by Charles Johnson to throw garbage into an crime investigation just in order for Charles Johnson to make headlines for himself.

I believe this to be the case. Thus I am not interested in unsubstantiated, unapproved, unacceptable social media hoohaw.

it's not relevant bc it simply is similar. it is the specific ways in which they are or may be connected, which may not be obvious or focused on as what appears to be similar about it.

I've been thinking of asking, I promise not to respond to your posts if you won't respond to mine. just a personal preference.

The source of the fire can usually be determined such as whether it started under the hood or in the interior of the vehicle. I think the investigators in this case have determined it started in the interior of the car with a flammable substance used to accelerate the spread.

JMO

has there been info coming out about where the fire started? that would be very telling if it started inside instead of from the exterior. seems like info they haven't released yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member