MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ETA based on her June 10th arrest, and considering she had been out of the women's shelter for a 'couple of months', we can guesstimate as to when and how long she was there. Not a year for sure, as some had previously assumed.

I am guessing that the June 10 arrest was before she entered rehabilitation. I am guessing also that rehab was a requirement of her court hearing, or a condition before sentencing. Another assumption I am making, is that she left rehab sometime around September 10, 2014...a 90-day period.

I am guessing that the June 10 arrest was before she entered rehabilitation. I am guessing also that rehab was a requirement of her court hearing, or a condition before sentencing. Another assumption I am making, is that she left rehab sometime around September 10, 2014...a 90-day period.

Sounds like safe assumptions to me also

I think the joggers were Mula Gang joggers based on what is sold at Goody's in Batesville.

Regarding the "car wash," I believe that is in Batesville as well and is located at 204 Pearson St.

https://www.google.com/maps/@34.3150287,-89.9585272,3a,15y,318.72h,86.88t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sjfHEl4sH-AloAp9PFC2ybQ!2e0

That address is the same listed for a Sept. 7th arrest. Does he own/live at the car wash?http://www.panolian.com/mobile/?MemberID=1180&action=contentitem&itemid=188118

FindHG, I am jumping off your tome above.

The only way I would think random unplanned encounter is if, as you say, she encountered someone or someones who do not reside in Courtland but rather in Batesville and that person or persons followed her.

SPECULATION ALERT: I wonder if, having been told of a party and declining to stop by, Jessica headed towards the party after returning to Courtland from Batesville while being followed by someone or a suspicious vehicle in order to try to get the attention of those at the party to relay her dilemma?

AGAIN ALL OF THE ABOVE IS SIMPLY SPECULATION. Figured I would take a shot at throwing some stuff at walls. See if anything seems to stick.

Very early on, there was a MMS that referenced the owner of Alsanai's convenience store/gas station also owning commercial property in Batesville. Does anyone remember this and know the address? I do remember at the time thinking that building could be used as warehouse/storage for goods sold at Alsanai's convenience store. I am wondering about its location in reference to the 203 Pearson carwash.

That address is the same listed for a Sept. 7th arrest. Does he own/live at the car wash?http://www.panolian.com/mobile/?MemberID=1180&action=contentitem&itemid=188118
From my long ago time working with youthful offenders, I do remember that some would give bogus public addresses when asked for their "home" address. Many floated from one friends sofa to another with an occasional period on park benches, down by the ditch, or porches/storage sheds of vacant houses.

There might have been a carwash at 204 Pearson at one time, but if so, it is not there now. It is an empty lot with some concrete pads and a decaying sign.

Very early on, there was a MMS that referenced the owner of Alsanai's convenience store/gas station also owning commercial property in Batesville. Does anyone remember this and know the address? I do remember at the time thinking that building could be used as warehouse/storage for goods sold at Alsanai's convenience store. I am wondering about its location in reference to the 203 Pearson carwash.

If you go way back up thread (maybe #2), a WSer google map cruised Batesville and found a station and car wash stations next to it at the northish end of the business district that looked just like M&M's, same style building, signs, etc... They may have looked up the ownership as well.

Is anyone else curious as to why we have not heard anything from the assisting agencies, such as the FBI? I don't know if it is their protocol to comment or to give updates pertaining to ongoing investigations or not, but I am just wondering why I have not seen or heard anything from anyone except for Darby and the DA.

FindHG, I am jumping off your tome above.

The only way I would think random unplanned encounter is if, as you say, she encountered someone or someones who do not reside in Courtland but rather in Batesville and that person or persons followed her.

SPECULATION ALERT: I wonder if, having been told of a party and declining to stop by, Jessica headed towards the party after returning to Courtland from Batesville while being followed by someone or a suspicious vehicle in order to try to get the attention of those at the party to relay her dilemma?

AGAIN ALL OF THE ABOVE IS SIMPLY SPECULATION. Figured I would take a shot at throwing some stuff at walls. See if anything seems to stick.

Yep. Exactly, al dente ideas, until one sticks. Thank you :)

Can someone please clarify why Jessica possibly getting a tattoo would have anything to do with why she was killed?

A new tattoo could reveal the identity of a secret boyfriend. The person who did the tattoo would know something about that. They could blab about it, too. All speculation, but not any moreso than assuming that a person arrested for assault was sent to a "Battered womens shelter". JMO

There might have been a carwash at 204 Pearson at one time, but if so, it is not there now. It is an empty lot with some concrete pads and a decaying sign.

How do you know this? Are you local to the area?

Thanks for these. In that very last image, the driver's door is ajar and it looks like some of the black paint at the outermost part of the door may not have burned off. Apologies if this has been discussed many threads ago, but I do not remember seeing this picture with the driver's door open. Does anybody know if it was opened by firefighters, or if Jessica exited the car through the driver's door?

A new tattoo could reveal the identity of a secret boyfriend. The person who did the tattoo would know something about that. They could blab about it, too. All speculation, but not any moreso than assuming that a person arrested for assault was sent to a "Battered womens shelter". JMO

Even if she had a secret boyfriend and a matching tattoo, what is the motive for said boyfriend to burn her alive?

Is anyone else curious as to why we have not heard anything from the assisting agencies, such as the FBI? I don't know if it is their protocol to comment or to give updates pertaining to ongoing investigations or not, but I am just wondering why I have not seen or heard anything from anyone except for Darby and the DA.
I'm assuming they have taken a back seat in the investigation. Probably doing the forensics and stuff.

Could someone tell me what the stuff is on the right side of the windshield (outside) on the car? There are several clumps of what appear to be wires or something. Did they blow out of the car or what are they?

http://i.imgur.com/ONoC431.png

Thank you for these images. It's heartbreaking and chilling to see them so clearly. I don't know why, but it feels like you can sense the malice that went into what happened to her. It just struck me that she may never have had a chance to scream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erinrebano