MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Champion:
Everyone is cooperatin
We are being given false information

We don't have a gang problem here
We may have a slight gang problem here

Lack of chatter
Too much social media chatter isn't helping anything
Lack of street talk
Receiving false information/leads due to individual agendas
Lack of talking points, must be someone not from here or connected to anyone

We don't expect an arrest anytime soon. (Yep, neither do I)

Wow, I suddenly got a bad headache. Two things I really wonder about: 1) Couldn't it be significant that they're being given false info and leads? Given the horrific nature of this case, this seems so, so wrong. Maybe the answer is in the false info/leads, and 2) Like many of you, I'm struggling with the "must be someone not from around here or connected to anyone." It's a small town ... the "someone" should have been seen by someone else. If the "someone" was driving through or visiting Batesville, why end up on Herron Rd.? There was a motocross in Batesville that night ... not sure if that was mostly attended by locals or out-of-towners. Thoughts?

This case is getting very difficult to follow, so I'm not commenting very often. I am limiting my sleuthing to MSM, so I guess that is why I am throughly confused. I have shared info. acquired through MSM but then I can't (re)find links to back my statements up. (modsnip) So, I guess take everything I say as my opinion...
<rsbm>

This link might be helpful. You'll find it in the opening post of each Jessica Chambers thread.

MS - Jessica Chambers,19, Panola County, Dec 2014**Media Thread***NO DISCUSSION**

BBM. It makes no sense that the purpose of the fire was to erase a tattoo. Anyone who had seen it would know about it already.

Maybe it was on her body in a place that didn't show unless she was undressed? Then the only 3 people who might have known about it would have been the tattoo artist, Jessica, and someone with whom she was intimate. Then maybe someone told a person who would have been really irate about it, especially if the tattoo was the name of the intimate partner of someone else, IYKWIM.

Ive never posted before, but have been reading, I would like to point out some slang words that I dont believe have been mentioned:

Carwash, washing your car. etc. has gross meanings so look yourself, but they are sexual and could be why the seats were back..

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=car+wash

Also, On "Breaking Bad" the carwash is their cover-up for where their money is coming from their meth sales...

also, according to urban dictionary
getting food or getting something to eat or similar variations

if you scroll through you will see different meanings ranging from different drugs and gang activity

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=food

eating refers to making money, robbing people..

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=eat

Jessica could have been using slang when telling her mom where she was going, or maybe it was all innocent and she was just cleaning her car and eating..

Take it as you would like..

All this Urban Dictionary lingo might be interesting if someone could produce Jessica's chatter on one of her FB pages that suggested her use of urban, cryptic hoohaw.

I would like to know if she was clothed and was it the same outfit as in the gas station video? I have thought about moonshine/corn liquor homemade it's about as close to straight alcohol as you can get. I have wondered about huffing gas. I do think that she went to a party and not a car wash to clean her car. It's possible she was dressed under the sweat pants, maybe not. I think that she left the party and did have a passenger or two. I don't know if what happened was intentional or not. idk jmo

I don't see how she could have been clothed since all clothing would have burned off for there to have been 98% of her body burned, but that's just my opinion.

Wow, I suddenly got a bad headache. Two things I really wonder about: 1) Couldn't it be significant that they're being given false info and leads? Given the horrific nature of this case, this seems so, so wrong. Maybe the answer is in the false info/leads, and 2) Like many of you, I'm struggling with the "must be someone not from around here or connected to anyone." It's a small town ... the "someone" should have been seen by someone else. If the "someone" was driving through or visiting Batesville, why end up on Herron Rd.? There was a motocross in Batesville that night ... not sure if that was mostly attended by locals or out-of-towners. Thoughts?

In answer to your first question, I feel it may be possible that people are pointing the finger at people they hate. It might not be that they necessarily are giving false info to misdirect the investigation, just that they may be accusing people who really had nothing to do with it out of pure spite.
I'm wondering where we stand with this darn party now. Was there or wasn't there?? And I, too, want to know how she ended up on Herron Rd if it was just some unconnected stranger drivin' on through.

Champion:
Everyone is cooperatin
We are being given false information

We don't have a gang problem here
We may have a slight gang problem here

Lack of chatter
Too much social media chatter isn't helping anything
Lack of street talk
Receiving false information/leads due to individual agendas
Lack of talking points, must be someone not from here or connected to anyone

We don't expect an arrest anytime soon. (Yep, neither do I)

Just because he says something doesn't mean it is true.

But for the few who are talking, Champion said many are spreading rumors that simply are not true. &#8220;People that have agendas against others are making accusations and it takes up our time. We have to sort through what is creditable or not.&#8221; Even so, Champion said investigators continue to follow up on every lead.

See more at: http://www.newsms.fm/jessica-chambe...death-remains-unchanged/#sthash.xrlcj2sP.dpuf

In answer to your first question, I feel it may be possible that people are pointing the finger at people they hate. It might not be that they necessarily are giving false info to misdirect the investigation, just that they may be accusing people who really had nothing to do with it out of pure spite.
I'm wondering where we stand with this darn party now. Was there or wasn't there?? And I, too, want to know how she ended up on Herron Rd if it was just some unconnected stranger drivin' on through.

Nobody is just drivin' on through Courtland. A reason would be needed to get off Hwy 51 and turn onto Main Street because there is nothing to do or see other than the residents who live there.

I really don't understand where a lot of the sleuthers are coming up with their concepts from which is why I've pretty much kept my mouth shut up on here. I know everyone is trying to help figure out what happened to Jessica but some of your theories are really out of this world.

I've tried to remain optimistic throughout, thinking LE knew things they weren't sharing and in a matter of time they would make an arrest based on solid evidence. After Champion's last update I can no longer convince myself that he is just being sly. It saddens me to say it but now I think they are as clueless as we are.

Kudos to those of you who can still believe that LE has a handle on this case. If it is a ploy to mislead, he has at least been successful in fooling me.

I have been lurking since finding this site, this particular crime has really bothered me. One thing I have found poking around is tis article from 2011, it does not specifically reference this case but I thought the background was interesting:

http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/story/18541967/hit-man-theory-links-multiple-murders

My apologies if this link has been posted or is not apropriate for this thread. It's background and Champion's comments today made it resonate a bit for me.

http://www.supertalk.fm/gallorecap-john-champion-2/

the segment starts @ 1:33:45 and you can skip ahead right to it

Thank you for the specific link and all the information you posted.

And welcome melissaclen, this is fascinating. I'm glad you pitched in. Thank you.

Ive never posted before, but have been reading, I would like to point out some slang words that I dont believe have been mentioned:

Carwash, washing your car. etc. has gross meanings so look yourself, but they are sexual and could be why the seats were back..

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=car+wash

Also, On "Breaking Bad" the carwash is their cover-up for where their money is coming from their meth sales...

also, according to urban dictionary
getting food or getting something to eat or similar variations

if you scroll through you will see different meanings ranging from different drugs and gang activity

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=food

eating refers to making money, robbing people..

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=eat

Jessica could have been using slang when telling her mom where she was going, or maybe it was all innocent and she was just cleaning her car and eating..

Take it as you would like..

Thank you and welcome Pour0, as well. The MSM report you linked sure does resonnate.

I have been lurking since finding this site, this particular crime has really bothered me. One thing I have found poking around is tis article from 2011, it does not specifically reference this case but I thought the background was interesting:

http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/story/18541967/hit-man-theory-links-multiple-murders

My apologies if this link has been posted or is not apropriate for this thread. It's background and Champion's comments today made it resonate a bit for me.

Mula Gang Joggers, no idea what those were, had to look them up, I thought they were going to be some kind of shoe. Is that what Jessica was wearing? They are rather expensive, and don't look comfortable, but perhaps they are. And I will certainly never think of a car wash in the same way ever again. I'm staying right where I am thinking this was jealousy, someone jealous of Jessica for whatever reason, or Jessica stole someone's man away, until someone sways me in another direction.

But for the few who are talking, Champion said many are spreading rumors that simply are not true. &#8220;People that have agendas against others are making accusations and it takes up our time. We have to sort through what is creditable or not.&#8221; Even so, Champion said investigators continue to follow up on every lead.

See more at: http://www.newsms.fm/jessica-chambe...death-remains-unchanged/#sthash.xrlcj2sP.dpuf

All the rumors and finger pointing has to be tiresome. I wonder if he's referencing the recent interview on social media with a former boyfriend. I doubt anything he said is true.

I think anonone is a female, btw. she has stated her name is not to do with Anonymous but being on the wagon.

anyway, I think she is saying that JC got an amateur love tattoo by someone who is in a relationship with someone else - someone jealous. and that the lover set JC on fire to cover his cheating on his wife/gf.

All the rumors and finger pointing has to be tiresome. I wonder if he's referencing the recent interview on social media with a former boyfriend. I doubt anything he said is true.
I doubt anything he says is true as well.

Nobody is just drivin' on through Courtland. A reason would be needed to get off Hwy 51 and turn onto Main Street because there is nothing to do or see other than the residents who live there.

I agree. Access to Herron Road more or less implies that a local resident is/was familiar with the location. Champion's supposition that it could be a stranger is as meaningful as many of <modsnip>. :thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fiend_nyx